MAN Figure Fuel - AnabolicMinds.com

MAN Figure Fuel

1. New Member

MAN Figure Fuel

Just saw the new figure fuel, and it's quite a big improvement from the old formula.
    I think i found the perfect pre-intraW product.
    1 scoop pre with bodyoctane, 2scoops intra.

Name:  FF-Supp-Facts-300x257.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  33.6 KB

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow, I agree! Props to MAN and to you for finding it. I do feel it is still used best preworkout though. Using a leucine-based product over the course of a 1-2 hour training session may actually be the worst way to use BCAAs.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Using a leucine-based product over the course of a 1-2 hour training session may actually be the worst way to use BCAAs.
    ???
    Could you explain this a bit more ?
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Blood leucine needs to be spiked to induce MPS signaling (aka a rapidly consumed, bolus dose). Every shred of human or animal data on leucine/BCAAs has the subjects consume them preworkout, not intra.
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

What about taking a does of 15g BCAA pre-workout and then a 10g intra-workout? I enjoy drinking extend during a workout, so would this protocol be the best of both worlds?
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher
    Just saw the new figure fuel, and it's quite a big improvement from the old formula.
    So 3 scoops of figure fuel per workout ? How much is figure fuel since it only has 30 servings
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post

Name:  FF-Supp-Facts-300x257.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  33.6 KB
    The profile is OK, but I would have to see a cost per serving. At first glance, the new Protocol would appear to be superior for PWO use.
  8. New Member

500mg Agmatine + 2g COP
    VS
    12g BCAA + 2g BA

Depends if you want to look bigger during a few hours or if you want to perform better and improve your bodycomp long term wise.
  9. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher
    500mg Agmatine + 2g COP
    VS
    12g BCAA + 2g BA

Depends if you want to look bigger during a few hours or if you want to perform better and improve your bodycomp long term wise.
    12g plus 2g is two scoops which equals to 15 servings u paying a whole lot for something u can just buy in bulk
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice profile..Good stuff intraW.
    I would also add this to pre workout
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    12g plus 2g is two scoops which equals to 15 servings u paying a whole lot for something u can just buy in bulk
    Yeah it's quite expensive, I hope it will be cheaper one day.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow, I agree! Props to MAN and to you for finding it. I do feel it is still used best preworkout though. Using a leucine-based product over the course of a 1-2 hour training session may actually be the worst way to use BCAAs.
    So since I add 4g bcaa + 2g leucine to 1 scoop compete intra-workout drink, should I just add that bcaa/leucine to my pre which also has 4g bcaa, 2g lecuine, + 1 compete (2500mg hydrolysate) and basically have double the dose pre-workout?

My intra-workout, I drink during my workout, and 20 mins of cardio post workout.
  13. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    So since I add 4g bcaa + 2g leucine to 1 scoop compete intra-workout drink, should I just add that bcaa/leucine to my pre which also has 4g bcaa, 2g lecuine, + 1 compete (2500mg hydrolysate) and basically have double the dose pre-workout?

My intra-workout, I drink during my workout, and 20 mins of cardio post workout.
    Yes, I'd do that. That way you can maintain elevated leucine levels throughout the workout (plus whey potentiates the MPS spike).
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes, I'd do that. That way you can maintain elevated leucine levels throughout the workout (plus whey potentiates the MPS spike).

So how about, I do,

Option 1: 8g BCAA, + 4g leucine pre-workout, with 2 scoops compete intra since it has 5g whey hydrolysate?
    Option 2: 8g BCAA + 4g leucine + 1 compete Pre, with 1 compete intra like stated before?

Option 1 or 2? Then, I will shut up ! you know i really appreciate your help bro.

Mike
  15. Diamond Member

So how about, I do,

Option 1: 8g BCAA, + 4g leucine pre-workout, with 2 scoops compete intra since it has 5g whey hydrolysate?
    Option 2: 8g BCAA + 4g leucine + 1 compete Pre, with 1 compete intra like stated before?

Option 1 or 2? Then, I will shut up ! you know i really appreciate your help bro.

Mike
    What is the ratio of the BCAAs you're using? I'd also need your bodyweight to give you an accurate figure, but a bolus dose of 5g leucine should suffice for most. I'd take some compete preworkout since the carnitines' benefits are manifested in a preworkout setting. If taking compete preworkout, I'd drop the BCAA dose (assuming 2:1:1) to 3-4g, keep the leucine as it is, and take the scoop of compete.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

What is the ratio of the BCAAs you're using? I'd also need your bodyweight to give you an accurate figure, but a bolus dose of 5g leucine should suffice for most. I'd take some compete preworkout since the carnitines' benefits are manifested in a preworkout setting. If taking compete preworkout, I'd drop the BCAA dose (assuming 2:1:1) to 3-4g, keep the leucine as it is, and take the scoop of compete.
    Im 185lb right now... 163ish of pure muscle, competition weight. BCAA's are primaforce, 2:1:1. I can and am willing to use up to 8g total around workout time whether intra/pre, post, etc. I am willing to use up to 4g luecine as well, and 2 scoops compete.

Thats the most i want to use total for pre/intra.

Mike
  17. Diamond Member

Im 185lb right now... 163ish of pure muscle, competition weight. BCAA's are primaforce, 2:1:1. I can and am willing to use up to 8g total around workout time whether intra/pre, post, etc. I am willing to use up to 4g luecine as well, and 2 scoops compete.

Thats the most i want to use total for pre/intra.

Mike
    Use no more than 5g FF-Leucine preworkout, then use the rest intraworkout. BCAAs may be more beneficial intraworkout since they are partially gluconeogenic.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Use no more than 5g FF-Leucine preworkout, then use the rest intraworkout. BCAAs may be more beneficial intraworkout since they are partially gluconeogenic.

Really appreciate man, thanks again!

Mike
  19. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    What about taking a does of 15g BCAA pre-workout and then a 10g intra-workout? I enjoy drinking extend during a workout, so would this protocol be the best of both worlds?
    Depends on the duration of your workout.

I plan to have 10g pre and 10g intra in the next months, but i'll cut down my training time to 1h-1h30

It's hard to tell because carnitine should be taken preW, but WPH preW is a waste (even though 5g is not much).

IMO
    preW = 2scoops compete + 8g BCAA
    intra = leucine.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Figure Fuel (30 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  2. half the man...(figuratively)
    By parmaham in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 01:24 AM
  3. Figure Fuel by MAN Sports
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 11:23 AM
  4. MAN Sports FIGURE FUEL Logging for the ladies !!
    By learn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 10:52 AM
  5. How do figure skaters get so strong?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 09:31 PM