Will my stack pop a drug test?

Thunder Mass

Awards
I'm in the Navy and we do random drug tests, and I want to make sure nothing I'm taking will cause any red flags. I will be taking:
Bioforge by Biotivia
Formadrol Extreme by LG Sciences
DAA
Oxyelite Pro by USP Labs
and, fish oil and CLA, which I'm not too concerned about.
I spoke to a Biotivia rep and he said the Bioforge and DAA won't cause any problems, though the Formadrol might, and I've heard Oxyelite was recently pulled, but I was in basic at the time so I don't really know much about it. I can just go to medical and give them the ingredients, and they'll tell me if it's okay to take, but I'm betting they'll just tell me not to take anything at all. It's not worth it to me to risk a false positive, but I want to take my stuff! Also, if I remember correctly, I was on all of the above (except maybe Oxyelite) when I went to MEPS and did the drug tests, though I'm not positive on that.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I'm in the Navy and we do random drug tests, and I want to make sure nothing I'm taking will cause any red flags. I will be taking:
Bioforge by Biotivia
Formadrol Extreme by LG Sciences
DAA
Oxyelite Pro by USP Labs
and, fish oil and CLA, which I'm not too concerned about.
I spoke to a Biotivia rep and he said the Bioforge and DAA won't cause any problems, though the Formadrol might, and I've heard Oxyelite was recently pulled, but I was in basic at the time so I don't really know much about it. I can just go to medical and give them the ingredients, and they'll tell me if it's okay to take, but I'm betting they'll just tell me not to take anything at all. It's not worth it to me to risk a false positive, but I want to take my stuff! Also, if I remember correctly, I was on all of the above (except maybe Oxyelite) when I went to MEPS and did the drug tests, though I'm not positive on that.
Your all good man!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
DMAA in OEP might upset them if they are looking for it. As for Formadrol Extreme it shouldn't pop for all I know...yet to play it safe post it up in the LG sub-forum or shoot a PM to DiebeticLftr or LGSciences.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
There is nothing illegal about his stack...no need n check up.Not banned substances.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most branches have gone out to say that 1,3D shouldn't be taken(which I believe is in oxy elite), but I haven't seen anything saying its banned. army medical did a test for 1,3D and it showed that it'll test positive for meth on primary urinalysis but will show negative on secondary. I took a prewo w 1,3D and took a piss test 10 hours after and I was good

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most branches have gone out to say that 1,3D shouldn't be taken(which I believe is in oxy elite), but I haven't seen anything saying its banned. army medical did a test for 1,3D and it showed that it'll test positive for meth on primary urinalysis but will show negative on secondary. I took a prewo w 1,3D and took a piss test 10 hours after and I was good
edit: don't go on my word regarding the oxy elite, that was just my personal experience

Thunder Mass

Awards
DMAA in OEP might upset them if they are looking for it. As for Formadrol Extreme it shouldn't pop for all I know...yet to play it safe post it up in the LG sub-forum or shoot a PM to DiebeticLftr or LGSciences.
That's what I heard about the OxyElite. It's not completely necessary for me to take it, but since I have it I'd might as well, as long as it won't get me to test positive. I like that idea, tough. I'll get ahold of a rep or LGSciences directly. Thanks.

I am no expert...but I think you should be fine.
I'm pretty sure I took all of the above and passed the meps test, but I don't quite remember.

There is nothing illegal about his stack...no need n check up.Not banned substances.
No, it's not illegal, but a false positive is still more hassle than I want to deal with. And, medical will probably advice not taking it as it's "unhealthy". I have never (not even once) had alcohol or tobacco, so if we have smoke pits scattered all over the base and a pub, I'm not too concerned on what is supposedly healthy.

That's exactly what I'm worried about, thanks.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I have a friend that failed a steroid test from 1,3D, he took Jack3d right before a competition. I think it should be out of your system pretty fast though so make sure you don't take it "right" before.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend that failed a steroid test from 1,3D, he took Jack3d right before a competition. I think it should be out of your system pretty fast though so make sure you don't take it "right" before.
There is absolutely no way 1,3 can cause a false positive for steroids. Your friend is lying.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's possible they tested him for more than steroids and he showed for meth and they just didn't run a secondary test to show that it's 1,3D. I'll look for that article the Army wrote up regarding 1,3D and DoD drug testing.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
It's possible they tested him for more than steroids and he showed for meth and they just didn't run a secondary test to show that it's 1,3D. I'll look for that article the Army wrote up regarding 1,3D and DoD drug testing.
I'm not sure, it could be. All I know is that the commison said it was the Jack3d that he took right before competition that made him fail. They pulled it from stores after in Sweden. He was suspended for 6 months.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Look into the way the military tests for performance enhancing drugs... Upper level commander approval and probable cause. See, to test for steroids, it cost the DOD booko bucks.

sizeplusgains

Awards
I have a question that hopefully one of you can answer on this thread my roommate is planning on joining the military and is currently using letro to combat gyno as i have recommended it to him he recently decided to join the military and will be going to meps next week will letro show up on the testing there does any one know and if it will is there any way he will be clear if he stops asap?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
lol, sure. 1,3D is a banned substance.
But why would it show false positive for a steriodal compound?

Maybe your friend is on gear and just blamed the 1,3

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
But why would it show false positive for a steriodal compound?

Maybe your friend is on gear and just blamed the 1,3
Lol... What a weird compound to blame.