Will my stack pop a drug test?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.52%

Will my stack pop a drug test?

I'm in the Navy and we do random drug tests, and I want to make sure nothing I'm taking will cause any red flags. I will be taking:
    Bioforge by Biotivia
    Formadrol Extreme by LG Sciences
    DAA
    Oxyelite Pro by USP Labs
    and, fish oil and CLA, which I'm not too concerned about.
    I spoke to a Biotivia rep and he said the Bioforge and DAA won't cause any problems, though the Formadrol might, and I've heard Oxyelite was recently pulled, but I was in basic at the time so I don't really know much about it. I can just go to medical and give them the ingredients, and they'll tell me if it's okay to take, but I'm betting they'll just tell me not to take anything at all. It's not worth it to me to risk a false positive, but I want to take my stuff! Also, if I remember correctly, I was on all of the above (except maybe Oxyelite) when I went to MEPS and did the drug tests, though I'm not positive on that.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Mass
    I'm in the Navy and we do random drug tests, and I want to make sure nothing I'm taking will cause any red flags. I will be taking:
    Bioforge by Biotivia
    Formadrol Extreme by LG Sciences
    DAA
    Oxyelite Pro by USP Labs
    and, fish oil and CLA, which I'm not too concerned about.
    I spoke to a Biotivia rep and he said the Bioforge and DAA won't cause any problems, though the Formadrol might, and I've heard Oxyelite was recently pulled, but I was in basic at the time so I don't really know much about it. I can just go to medical and give them the ingredients, and they'll tell me if it's okay to take, but I'm betting they'll just tell me not to take anything at all. It's not worth it to me to risk a false positive, but I want to take my stuff! Also, if I remember correctly, I was on all of the above (except maybe Oxyelite) when I went to MEPS and did the drug tests, though I'm not positive on that.
    Your all good man!!!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

DMAA in OEP might upset them if they are looking for it. As for Formadrol Extreme it shouldn't pop for all I know...yet to play it safe post it up in the LG sub-forum or shoot a PM to DiebeticLftr or LGSciences.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.93%

I am no expert...but I think you should be fine.
    I'm Back...
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

There is nothing illegal about his stack...no need n check up.Not banned substances.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

most branches have gone out to say that 1,3D shouldn't be taken(which I believe is in oxy elite), but I haven't seen anything saying its banned. army medical did a test for 1,3D and it showed that it'll test positive for meth on primary urinalysis but will show negative on secondary. I took a prewo w 1,3D and took a piss test 10 hours after and I was good
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    most branches have gone out to say that 1,3D shouldn't be taken(which I believe is in oxy elite), but I haven't seen anything saying its banned. army medical did a test for 1,3D and it showed that it'll test positive for meth on primary urinalysis but will show negative on secondary. I took a prewo w 1,3D and took a piss test 10 hours after and I was good
    edit: don't go on my word regarding the oxy elite, that was just my personal experience
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    DMAA in OEP might upset them if they are looking for it. As for Formadrol Extreme it shouldn't pop for all I know...yet to play it safe post it up in the LG sub-forum or shoot a PM to DiebeticLftr or LGSciences.
    That's what I heard about the OxyElite. It's not completely necessary for me to take it, but since I have it I'd might as well, as long as it won't get me to test positive. I like that idea, tough. I'll get ahold of a rep or LGSciences directly. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I am no expert...but I think you should be fine.
    I'm pretty sure I took all of the above and passed the meps test, but I don't quite remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    There is nothing illegal about his stack...no need n check up.Not banned substances.
    No, it's not illegal, but a false positive is still more hassle than I want to deal with. And, medical will probably advice not taking it as it's "unhealthy". I have never (not even once) had alcohol or tobacco, so if we have smoke pits scattered all over the base and a pub, I'm not too concerned on what is supposedly healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    That's exactly what I'm worried about, thanks.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.62%

I have a friend that failed a steroid test from 1,3D, he took Jack3d right before a competition. I think it should be out of your system pretty fast though so make sure you don't take it "right" before.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.84%

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst

I have a friend that failed a steroid test from 1,3D, he took Jack3d right before a competition. I think it should be out of your system pretty fast though so make sure you don't take it "right" before.
    There is absolutely no way 1,3 can cause a false positive for steroids. Your friend is lying.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Quote Originally Posted by antihero

There is absolutely no way 1,3 can cause a false positive for steroids. Your friend is lying.
    I thought the same...but didnt say a word.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.7%

It's possible they tested him for more than steroids and he showed for meth and they just didn't run a secondary test to show that it's 1,3D. I'll look for that article the Army wrote up regarding 1,3D and DoD drug testing.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.62%

Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    lol, sure. 1,3D is a banned substance.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.62%

It's possible they tested him for more than steroids and he showed for meth and they just didn't run a secondary test to show that it's 1,3D. I'll look for that article the Army wrote up regarding 1,3D and DoD drug testing.
    I'm not sure, it could be. All I know is that the commison said it was the Jack3d that he took right before competition that made him fail. They pulled it from stores after in Sweden. He was suspended for 6 months.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.99%

Look into the way the military tests for performance enhancing drugs... Upper level commander approval and probable cause. See, to test for steroids, it cost the DOD booko bucks.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.34%

I have a question that hopefully one of you can answer on this thread my roommate is planning on joining the military and is currently using letro to combat gyno as i have recommended it to him he recently decided to join the military and will be going to meps next week will letro show up on the testing there does any one know and if it will is there any way he will be clear if he stops asap?
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    lol, sure. 1,3D is a banned substance.
    But why would it show false positive for a steriodal compound?

Maybe your friend is on gear and just blamed the 1,3
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.99%

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

But why would it show false positive for a steriodal compound?

Maybe your friend is on gear and just blamed the 1,3
    Lol... What a weird compound to blame.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Lol... What a weird compound to blame.
    lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT that will not show up on Drug test, im thinking AI PCT
    By AM360 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 02:37 PM
  2. Will liquid Nolva fail a drug test??
    By BigDro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 01:00 PM
  3. Natabolic Stack And NCAA Drug testing
    By jumpshot903 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 08:15 PM
  4. Will trifecta stack affect drug test results?
    By coreyc20 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 12:19 AM
  5. drug testing-will i fail?
    By athlete in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2003, 01:07 PM