What is your ultimate-realistic goal?

What is your ultimate physique/body altering goal?

• Total voters
MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Please be completely realistic and honest as possible and choose the goal that you ultimately want to achieve.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I want to win a bodybuilding show, squat 405, and deadlift 500. What about you?

David
Team APPNUT

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i truely would be happy to hit 180 at 10% or 9%

other than that stay fit or at least healthy and mobile into old age

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
to have you send me AE

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I would love to stay at my current weight ( 245 ) and be around 10% bf. I would be happy.!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
200lbs, 10-12%, im little over 5'5"

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be around 190-200 with 8-10% bf. Hopefully I'm there come next spring. Never bulked so never tried to get that big. This time around im not playing lol (Hulk smash)

-The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently 205lbs maybe 13-15%BF i want to be 220lbs 10% BF. Im 5.8, Meso/Endo looking body.

MonsterTruckr

Awards
I just want to look good enough to get away with wearing only a tie to a black tie event...

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Be able to do my squat PR again @ 500

Bench 315 x 8-10

DL 500

Clean 315 (not press)
Snatch 225
50+" box jump from standstill

AND...

Look good doing it!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Lean photo-shoot ready year around!
I hear ya. I look sexy for about a day.....and then blow back up. Haha.

David
Team APPNUT

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Professional Fitness Model status. Cha Chingg.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be a 202, well now 212 IFBB Pro.

Mike

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Be able to do my squat PR again @ 500

Bench 315 x 8-10

DL 500

Clean 315 (not press)
Snatch 225
50+" box jump from standstill

AND...

Look good doing it!
I wish...me too.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
No mention of symmetry! That's my most important goal (well, that and strength). I want to go all Steve Reeves on this sh*t and attempt to match the body proportions of the Greek gods!

smithouse

smithouse

Awards
I just want my appearance to cause women to drool and men to pee a little when i walk in the room.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to weigh 170 and bench 420 and become a posterchild of marketing and advertising for Cambridge University studies.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all honesty I'd like to become extremely lean and cut, but I'd like to pack on some mass first!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
5'10 250 4% bf year around. Natty. SIKEEE

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
In the next 6 months- cut down to 7%. Stay at the same weight of 215 if not gain. Bring up my lagging body parts and become more symmetrical 14 months, compete in my first show.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
In the next 6 months- cut down to 7%. Stay at the same weight of 215 if not gain. Bring up my lagging body parts and become more symmetrical 14 months, compete in my first show.
What are you at now? Bf% I mean.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
What are you at now? Bf% I mean.
The calipers i have said mid 11s the other day. Cant remember the exact decimal point. I think theres something wrong with them id peg my self closer to 14 due to a lack of abs.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
The calipers i have said mid 11s the other day. Cant remember the exact decimal point. I think theres something wrong with them id peg my self closer to 14 due to a lack of abs.
Well good luck bro, keep the goals high!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My current goal is cut to down to 200 (213 now) so I can bulk again... My future goal is to get mike's autograph on a tub of hemavol after he wins his pro card.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So it looks like Option A is most peoples goal --- the question is how will you go about achieving this feature?

Have you mapped out a long term , precise plan of execution? Forecast nutrition, cycles, macro manipulations etc...?

Myself and Primordial will be coming out with a program that might make things a little easier to reach goals by being held accountable.

My goal is of course option A: But doing it safely is of course a priority but there comes a point that pushing the envelope to physique enhancement will brush 'healthy' out the door.....

-Matt

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
So it looks like Option A is most peoples goal --- the question is how will you go about achieving this feature?

Have you mapped out a long term , precise plan of execution? Forecast nutrition, cycles, macro manipulations etc...?

Myself and Primordial will be coming out with a program that might make things a little easier to reach goals by being held accountable.

My goal is of course option A: But doing it safely is of course a priority but there comes a point that pushing the envelope to physique enhancement will brush 'healthy' out the door.....

-Matt
Interested to see the system. Any tool for maintaining accountability could definitely be helpful

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just want to be healthy and lean. Stay lean. Increase endurance and stamina. Health is the over-all goal. Increase HDL levels. Lower blood pressure. Lower RHR.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Please be completely realistic and honest as possible and choose the goal that you ultimately want to achieve.
155-160 lbs at 7-9% BF...I know it is a doable goal, catch is that I am planning to take the proper road to it with slow progression and proper dieting skills. Thus I might be able to reach it within the next 6-7 years.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Im all over the plc. one min wanna bulk next wanna cut....

One min i feel to small next i feel to fat,lol...idk man,im all over the place but got way more bulk then cut but look pretty solid.... Im always kind of happy,somewhat..

Id like to be 5'7" and 210 with as little BF as possible,lolthats a current goal..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im all over the plc. one min wanna bulk next wanna cut....

One min i feel to small next i feel to fat,lol...idk man,im all over the place but got way more bulk then cut but look pretty solid.... Im always kind of happy,somewhat..

Id like to be 5'7" and 210 with as little BF as possible,lolthats a current goal..

So you want to shrink an inch and gain some weight?

sharperunner

Awards
I'd like to hit around 200 pounds while maintaining sub 10% bf. Oh, and get those freaking arm veins to grow more

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So who here tracks their nutrition down the macros and calories and also training?

I know writing crap down is annoying and a turn off, but does anyone actually go these lengths to ensure they hit desired goals

of training and eating?

-Matt

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
So who here tracks their nutrition down the macros and calories and also training?

I know writing crap down is annoying and a turn off, but does anyone actually go these lengths to ensure they hit desired goals

of training and eating?

-Matt
All of the above. I track my weight and bf% weekly also to make adjustments to my macros and training.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I track my calories / macros. I don't write down my weights in the gym but I am going to start.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I track my calories / macros. I don't write down my weights in the gym but I am going to start.
Definitely do this. It will help you make small weight/rep increases for each week. Great way to track progress.

David
Team APPNUT