Thoughts on grapefruit seed extract??
- 08-22-2012, 11:06 AM
- 08-22-2012, 01:53 PM
Don't know but if you dose enough of it may benefit AAS cycles.By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
08-22-2012, 02:21 PM
08-22-2012, 08:14 PM
08-22-2012, 10:48 PM
08-23-2012, 09:14 AM
As to the association of AAS and CYP3A4 inhibition:
I started getting curious when someone on AM mentioned having a glass of grapefruit juice during cycle. From what I've garnered you need to drink a lot of grapefruit juice to really reap those benefits. Then I started wondering about an extract supplementation.
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
08-23-2012, 10:24 AM
I looked at it, but as said previously, it takes a LOT of grapefruit juice to see any absorption benifit, so I kind of walked away from it
08-23-2012, 12:47 PM
It's a novel idea nonetheless, so I wonder if a concentrated extract would suffice? Not enough evidence to say either way.Originally Posted by Wlgsciences
08-25-2012, 10:54 PM
08-26-2012, 04:36 AM
08-26-2012, 10:15 AM
I think this is naringin same thing for all I know good supplement read a story of a 6 year old girl who drunk so much grapefruit juice that she got pubes and tits mus be good for testosterone
08-26-2012, 10:36 AM
08-26-2012, 12:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-16-2009, 06:45 PM
- By Quinc in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-27-2007, 05:53 AM
- By Skark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-02-2004, 02:10 PM
- By PecSicle in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2003, 02:45 AM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2003, 08:38 PM