Golds gym

jimmywst

jimmywst

Awards
Morning guys,

Has anyone tried the golds gym range of supplements, primarily the whey and creatine??

Only just starting to find my way and looking for a mid range supplement to start with ( currently using body supreme but not exactly keen)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Morning guys,

Has anyone tried the golds gym range of supplements, primarily the whey and creatine??

Only just starting to find my way and looking for a mid range supplement to start with ( currently using body supreme but not exactly keen)
I go to Gold's but have never purchased supplements from them before. I would probably stick with getting supps from and actual supp company and not buying their house brand just because it will be harder to find solid feedback on their stuff and the prices may not be as good as what you can get on other stuff.

jimmywst

jimmywst

Awards
I go to Gold's but have never purchased supplements from them before. I would probably stick with getting supps from and actual supp company and not buying their house brand just because it will be harder to find solid feedback on their stuff and the prices may not be as good as what you can get on other stuff.
Makes good sense mate, the only reason I had to ask is because I found very little in the way of reviews on google.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Yeah, I hear you. It's not like Gold's makes those supplements anyway. They are just relabeled for them. I would suggest looking at other supps that have a lot of feedback on forums like this one and in the online stores that sell them.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Imo the golds stuff is just gonna be something you could pick up from a supp shop re labeled.

Check places like nutraplanet, or even local nutrition shops for a mid range supp. Start with whey, creatine, and a pre workout if ur budget allows. Going with nutra will help u squeeze the most for ur money.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
go with nutraplanet

don't ever buy from supp shops or gyms unless you like being raped for cash

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
go with nutraplanet

don't ever buy from supp shops or gyms unless you like being raped for cash
This is good advice. The only times I ever buy in a retail store are when I see a good clearance deal or if I run out of something and can't wait for shipping. NP has great deals and you money will stretch a lot farther if you order here.

jimmywst

jimmywst

Awards
Cheers guys, I appreciate the advice... Just gotta look at their international sales and exchange rates :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
protein, creatine, mehh why the hell not.. it can't be that bad.. price would do it for me.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
"platinum fitness" it was a sad day in Tucson to see those signs go down

jimmywst

jimmywst

Awards
Just seems the
More "budget friendly" supps over here come with very little feed back other than what's found on their own sites ( always taken with a pinch of salt seeing they all claim to be the best thing since someone took a bread knife to a loaf)

uvawahoowa

Awards
Morning guys,

If you're just going to throw your money away you could save yourself some time and just give it to me...