- 08-22-2012, 07:03 AM
- 08-22-2012, 09:38 AM
08-22-2012, 09:49 AM
Makes good sense mate, the only reason I had to ask is because I found very little in the way of reviews on google.Originally Posted by Dewey99
08-22-2012, 10:20 AM
Yeah, I hear you. It's not like Gold's makes those supplements anyway. They are just relabeled for them. I would suggest looking at other supps that have a lot of feedback on forums like this one and in the online stores that sell them.
08-22-2012, 10:23 AM
Imo the golds stuff is just gonna be something you could pick up from a supp shop re labeled.
Check places like nutraplanet, or even local nutrition shops for a mid range supp. Start with whey, creatine, and a pre workout if ur budget allows. Going with nutra will help u squeeze the most for ur money.
08-22-2012, 10:26 AM
08-22-2012, 10:29 AM
08-22-2012, 10:40 AM
Cheers guys, I appreciate the advice... Just gotta look at their international sales and exchange rates
08-24-2012, 01:46 AM
protein, creatine, mehh why the hell not.. it can't be that bad.. price would do it for me.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
08-24-2012, 03:48 AM
08-24-2012, 09:04 AM
Just seems the
More "budget friendly" supps over here come with very little feed back other than what's found on their own sites ( always taken with a pinch of salt seeing they all claim to be the best thing since someone took a bread knife to a loaf)
08-24-2012, 09:19 AM
08-24-2012, 04:21 PM
08-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By holyintellect in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 08-01-2008, 02:01 PM
- By soj in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2008, 06:10 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2007, 11:41 AM
- By malioris in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 07-16-2006, 02:46 AM
- By Magickk in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2005, 05:24 PM