1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Alphamine First Impressions

So I got my bottle of Alphamine yesterday and took my first dose this morning. I have a lot of stim experience so I went straight for the full dosing of 2 scoops AM 1 scoop PM instead of the suggested lower dose on the first day.

Impression 1: I mixed 2 scoops with 10oz of water. Mixed very easily with a spoon. It’s a purplish pink color. I notice they use a natural coloring which I love since I am drinking it twice a day. Gotta keep the pearly whites pearly white!

Impression 2: Taste is AMAZING! Not too fruity, just right. I could sip on this all day like a refreshment. It tastes like something from my kindergarten lunch box. I don’t feel like I am taking a supplement or anything.

Impression 3: I took my first two scoops on an empty stomach in the morning. I then did a fasted cardio session. First thing I noticed is this stuff kicked in superfast. Within 15 minutes. I was still driving to the gym in my car and started getting hot and energized.

Impression 4: 30-45 minutes in, and this stuff is still at full throttle. I was sweating like an animal during cardio (incline walk). WAY more than usual. It looked like I went swimming. I thought Alpha-T2 was thermogenic but this is twice as thermogenic as T2.

Impression 5: I was able to train longer and did not feel the slightest fatigue, where I normally would even using a basic stim. I am guessing this is from the combination of Caffeine and Higenamine. I felt as if my performance dramatically increased. PES should pitch this with Alphamine. It's basically a performance fat burner that let me get even more out of my cardio. I am going to try using it before a workout with weights tomorrow.

Impression 6: The energy was very high, I would describe it as a very clean and pumped up awakeness. Like I just wanted to dominate my cardio. No tunnel vision or cracked out feeling.

Impression 7: The strong energy lasted 4-5 hours, but the appetite suppression lasted about 5-6. And ZERO crash. This was perfect, as I decided to take my second dose 6 hours after my first dose and it kept my appetite to a minimum for the entire day.

Impression 8: Took 1 scoop with 4-5oz of water for my second dose. Still gives you very good energy, especially later in the day when your body is getting tired it could keep you up if you decided to take it too late at night.

Final Impression: Day 1 of Alphamine was awesome for me. I am curious to see what everyone else thinks.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%

sounds great. can't wait for mine to arrive!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.17%

Let us know how it goes pre workout tomorrow! Sounds good so far!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.9%
    Achievements Activity Pro

You logging this? I am all for a sub!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome. This sounds dead on with what our beta testers in house have reported as well. What other supplements are you taking?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Wow I hope I receive appetite suppressing effects cuz I could use it lol.
    doing my own thang!
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    So I got my bottle of Alphamine yesterday and took my first dose this morning. I have a lot of stim experience so I went straight for the full dosing of 2 scoops AM 1 scoop PM instead of the suggested lower dose on the first day.

Impression 1: I mixed 2 scoops with 10oz of water. Mixed very easily with a spoon. It’s a purplish pink color. I notice they use a natural coloring which I love since I am drinking it twice a day. Gotta keep the pearly whites pearly white!

Impression 2: Taste is AMAZING! Not too fruity, just right. I could sip on this all day like a refreshment. It tastes like something from my kindergarten lunch box. I don’t feel like I am taking a supplement or anything.

Impression 3: I took my first two scoops on an empty stomach in the morning. I then did a fasted cardio session. First thing I noticed is this stuff kicked in superfast. Within 15 minutes. I was still driving to the gym in my car and started getting hot and energized.

Impression 4: 30-45 minutes in, and this stuff is still at full throttle. I was sweating like an animal during cardio (incline walk). WAY more than usual. It looked like I went swimming. I thought Alpha-T2 was thermogenic but this is twice as thermogenic as T2.

Impression 5: I was able to train longer and did not feel the slightest fatigue, where I normally would even using a basic stim. I am guessing this is from the combination of Caffeine and Higenamine. I felt as if my performance dramatically increased. PES should pitch this with Alphamine. It's basically a performance fat burner that let me get even more out of my cardio. I am going to try using it before a workout with weights tomorrow.

Impression 6: The energy was very high, I would describe it as a very clean and pumped up awakeness. Like I just wanted to dominate my cardio. No tunnel vision or cracked out feeling.

Impression 7: The strong energy lasted 4-5 hours, but the appetite suppression lasted about 5-6. And ZERO crash. This was perfect, as I decided to take my second dose 6 hours after my first dose and it kept my appetite to a minimum for the entire day.

Impression 8: Took 1 scoop with 4-5oz of water for my second dose. Still gives you very good energy, especially later in the day when your body is getting tired it could keep you up if you decided to take it too late at night.

Final Impression: Day 1 of Alphamine was awesome for me. I am curious to see what everyone else thinks.
    Great detailed feedback, thanks !!!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Let us know how it goes pre workout tomorrow! Sounds good so far!
    Def will!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    You logging this? I am all for a sub!
    I may have to!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Awesome. This sounds dead on with what our beta testers in house have reported as well. What other supplements are you taking?
    Glad I'm seeing the same effects that the beta testers saw.

Currently finishing an 8 week run of Erase Pro which has me absolutely dry and shredded to the bone right now. Amazing how it actually targeted my abdomen and face. Absolutely love this stuff.

Also running Slin Sane 2 / Anabolic Pump which make a sick stack if timed correctly.

Synthetic Supplements Agmatine which is now a staple for me.

Super Cissus for these old creeking joints.

As well as all the basics.

I've made great gains this summer with these supplements and dieting of course. I'm dying to start Anabeta Elite for a bulk but I'm gonna put it off another month and instead finish up cutting with Alphamine. This stuff is unreal!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Wow I hope I receive appetite suppressing effects cuz I could use it lol.
    What's amazing is nothing suppresses my appetite. Not even Ephedrine. If I didn't eat today I wouldn't even have realized it. I'll see tomorrow if this continues.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.17%

If u log it is this gonna be it or r u gonna set up a new thread? If u set up a new one post up a link in here so I can come follow brah
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Great detailed feedback, thanks !!!
    Thank you guys! It's products like this that truly give us that extra edge helping us meet our goals. I can't say enough about the legit raw and true energy I felt all day today.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

If u log it is this gonna be it or r u gonna set up a new thread? If u set up a new one post up a link in here so I can come follow brah
    If I do I'll set up another thread and let you know!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.9%

So if you are looking for a cut off to hit the bed by midnight, what is the latest you think AM can be taken?

5pm?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

If I do I'll set up another thread and let you know!
    Sounds good man. I'm looking for you to kill your workout tomorrow to pump me up even more for my alphamine to come in
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

So if you are looking for a cut off to hit the bed by midnight, what is the latest you think AM can be taken?

5pm?
    Hard to tell because I don't get tired (ready to sleep) until 10-11pm no matter what. I'd say around 5pm would be good.

It's a raw and pure type of energy that I haven't felt from any other stim. It's very clean!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%

Sounds good man. I'm looking for you to kill your workout tomorrow to pump me up even more for my alphamine to come in
    seriously! this thread + kevin's have made me all the more stoked
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.17%

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254

Same here dude. I got so stoked that I might change my plan for the next for to five months up just so I can run some alphamine when it gets here. But I really want to bulk with daa ep and ae. Gahhh so confused
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.9%

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Same here dude. I got so stoked that I might change my plan for the next for to five months up just so I can run some alphamine when it gets here. But I really want to bulk with daa ep and ae. Gahhh so confused
    You two are obviously the same person!

Ok I jest, its late in the night, and I had to literally stare at the screen to find the differences!

I was wondering, "Huh, why is he talking to himself on the forum?"
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34

Decisions decisions!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

Ok I jest, its late in the night, and I had to literally stare at the screen to find the differences!

Lol

See, if you had taken your Alphamine like I did today you would have clearly seen the differences immediately!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

Lol i'm pretty sure someone else has had this mixup too. Unless it was you before too.
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Your first impressions excite me because they are based off of 1-2 servings. Where Alphamine truly shines is after the tub is empty and you compare your before and afters.

Loss of fat, harder physique, no loss of muscle...changes in the mirror
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%

Your first impressions excite me because they are based off of 1-2 servings. Where Alphamine truly shines is after the tub is empty and you compare your before and afters.

Loss of fat, harder physique, no loss of muscle...changes in the mirror
    I can attest to that! I have abdominal veins for the first time in my life after running Alphamine.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%

You guys are getting me super excited to start taking this. As I sit here at 5:07am waiting for the gym to open. Some raw energy sounds fantastic. Thanks for the review!
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

Thank you for the detailed review. I am glad you enjoyed it as much as I do. I was supposed to start a bulking phase and tried one serving of Alphamine and enjoyed it so much I kept running the tub and changed my plans. Recomp for the win!

Lol i'm pretty sure someone else has had this mixup too. Unless it was you before too.
    This was me who made that mistake before. I did it in this thread as well lol. You comment after one another as if you are Siamese twins sharing a laptop.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34

Add Alphamine for a "lean" bulk or recomp...problem solved.

Great feedback Clemenza.
    PES Representative
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.13%

Great detailed review for the first day of using it. Hope you keep us updated on your continued use.
    Glad I got some alphamine when the pre sales were on. It seems I will be using this after my EP, ABE and DAA run from the great team at PES. Enjoying my current stack and look forward to using this for the summer cut. Sounds like I should have bought more than one for the stockpile.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.7%

All these early reviews have me thinking of changing my plans as well. I am bulking now, was gonna save my 2 tubs for a later time. But as someone who has never did a real "cut" before (always been a strength trainer and never really cared about the little bit of abdominal fat I carry around), I have been considering trying a few months of good clean dieting and cutting for the first time.
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.34%

When in the UK?
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    When in the UK?
    Should be 2-3 weeks if everything goes well.
    PES Representative
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.34%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Should be 2-3 weeks if everything goes well.
    Thanks mate.....2-3 weeks is an age when you want something now!
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Thanks mate.....2-3 weeks is an age when you want something now!
    If you had bought on the pre-sale you wouldn't have to wait so long.
    PES Representative
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.88%

I posted my impressions in the Alphamine thread. **** is no joke. I would have died from cardiac arrest or drowned in a puddle of my own sweat if I started off with 2 scoops
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.32%

Subbed. Clemenza, how was your alphamine with the weights?
  37. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I posted my impressions in the Alphamine thread. **** is no joke. I would have died from cardiac arrest or drowned in a puddle of my own sweat if I started off with 2 scoops
    lol....hence the directions!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.81%

I'm an early riser and early sleeper. Like 0430-0500 rise and like 2000-2100 bed. If I took this upon rising then hit it again around 1130-1200, should I be good for sleepy time?
    - Nick
    "If you look like food, you're gonna get eaten...Don't look like food."
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.88%

lol....hence the directions!
    Haha definitely glad I read them. I am very sensitive to Yohimbine so I determined that was what did it. However, as I mentioned in the Alphamine thread, this extract didn't make me feel like complete **** like every other form of Yohimbine has so that is a huge plus. On the downside, it has given me a nearly 3 hour erection at work that is really hindering productivity and my ability to walk to the copier....

All in all good stuff PES I am impressed. Eager to run the Anabeta for the first time that came with it.
  40. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%

Quote Originally Posted by thehulk0316 View Post
    I'm an early riser and early sleeper. Like 0430-0500 rise and like 2000-2100 bed. If I took this upon rising then hit it again around 1130-1200, should I be good for sleepy time?
    I would give yourself 4 hours minimum before final dose and sleepy time

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Haha definitely glad I read them. I am very sensitive to Yohimbine so I determined that was what did it. However, as I mentioned in the Alphamine thread, this extract didn't make me feel like complete **** like every other form of Yohimbine has so that is a huge plus. On the downside, it has given me a nearly 3 hour erection at work that is really hindering productivity and my ability to walk to the copier....

All in all good stuff PES I am impressed. Eager to run the Anabeta for the first time that came with it.
    hahaha
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deluxe Weight Loss Plan - First impressions
    By Mancolt in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 11:04 PM
  2. Alter Ego - First Impressions
    By boffo234 in forum Pheromones