Stack Help ??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Stack Help ???

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Stack Help ???

So i posted on here the other day a rather newbish thread...considering its been months since ive been on here, cut me some slack lol

I have been looking for a stack that will get me pretty big pretty fast and if you dont already know my background, you can see it on the thread "GET B.I.G"...

Ive come to the conclusion that this stack would be one of the best if not the best in test....just personal opinion

EndoSurge + Erase Pro (4 weeks)

Then

EndoSurge + Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite (4 weeks )

Finally

Intimidate ran all by its self (4 weeks )

What do yall think? i know this is somewhat similiar to another thread on here, basically the exact same, im just using intimidate instead of DAA Powder....

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    So i posted on here the other day a rather newbish thread...considering its been months since ive been on here, cut me some slack lol

I have been looking for a stack that will get me pretty big pretty fast and if you dont already know my background, you can see it on the thread "GET B.I.G"...

Ive come to the conclusion that this stack would be one of the best if not the best in test....just personal opinion

Then

Finally

What do yall think? i know this is somewhat similiar to another thread on here, basically the exact same, im just using intimidate instead of DAA Powder....
    Run the 3 of them together for 8 weeks only.

Intimidate+EP+ABE for 8 weeks and then a 4-6 week break from all Hormonal supplements. Do not do the cycle mentioned since it goes up to 12 weeks.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Then

Finally

Also nothing will get you Big "fast" , its all about diet, if you do not count kCals , macros and create a surplus of kCals for the Net kCals of the day, no matter what you take , you won't gain weight. (We are talking natural supplements...though AAS might fall in line if you do not eat properly too).
    >SNS-Glycophase<

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Run the 3 of them together for 8 weeks only.

Intimidate+EP+ABE for 8 weeks and then a 4-6 week break from all Hormonal supplements. Do not do the cycle mentioned since it goes up to 12 weeks.
    This is solid advice. No need to over think things and make your stack overly complicated. Run it all for 8 weeks and make sure that you have a solid diet/training plan in place before you start. If you don't do the math and figure out how many calories you will need to make the gains you are hoping for, then this nice stack will be wasted.

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Answers

all great advice guys!!! Running all 4 at the same time though....is that safe? seems overkill for just one cycle dont ya think???

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

all great advice guys!!! Running all 4 at the same time though....is that safe? seems overkill for just one cycle dont ya think???
    Its just 3 supplements...and everyone runs this kind of cycles all the time. Specially the typical: Test Booster + AI + Natural Anabolic combo.

Is it overkill? You might be able to judge that upon your success or fail on it, it will all depend on your diet like aforementioned.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Its just 3 supplements...and everyone runs this kind of cycles all the time. Specially the typical: Test Booster + AI + Natural Anabolic combo.

Is it overkill? You might be able to judge that upon your success or fail on it, it will all depend on your diet like aforementioned.
    Its 4 Sups...Endosurge, Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, Intimidate
    I get what your saying though....I dont really know a lot about endosurge as much as i do about the other 3 because i have ran the other 3 just not the up to date formulas....
    Any advice on the dosage?

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Its 4 Sups...Endosurge, Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, Intimidate
    I get what your saying though....I dont really know a lot about endosurge as much as i do about the other 3 because i have ran the other 3 just not the up to date formulas....
    Any advice on the dosage?
    Either Endo or Intimidate...I have only experience with Intimidate, and not with Endo, but I do know the formula behind Endosurge is legit and it works according to experiences of people here in the forums.

If you go for Intimidate, ABE and EP go for this set up IMO:

Erase Pro: 1 cap AM (I like Empty Stomach)
    ABE: 2 caps pre workout and 2 caps with post workout meal. (If you train way later in the day you can do 2 caps AM and then 2 caps post workout)
    Intimidate: 1 cap pre bed.

Really there's not much to tweak on these for dosage, EP can actually be taken any time of the day just keep it consistent, I just happen to like it more in AM.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Either Endo or Intimidate...I have only experience with Intimidate, and not with Endo, but I do know the formula behind Endosurge is legit and it works according to experiences of people here in the forums.

If you go for Intimidate, ABE and EP go for this set up IMO:

Erase Pro: 1 cap AM (I like Empty Stomach)
    ABE: 2 caps pre workout and 2 caps with post workout meal. (If you train way later in the day you can do 2 caps AM and then 2 caps post workout)
    Intimidate: 1 cap pre bed.

Really there's not much to tweak on these for dosage, EP can actually be taken any time of the day just keep it consistent, I just happen to like it more in AM.
    I gotcha, thanks for the help here! Its been a while since i could start takin sups and from what I've heard, Erase pro and Anabeta Elite are pretty legit and ive already taken intimidate before so i know its good!! Think i should take a separate pct to be on the cautious side?

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Answers

No. not needed at all
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I gotcha, thanks for the help here! Its been a while since i could start takin sups and from what I've heard, Erase pro and Anabeta Elite are pretty legit and ive already taken intimidate before so i know its good!! Think i should take a separate pct to be on the cautious side?
    No PCT needed at all...this are natural supplements, you take EP ABE and Intimidate all for the same 8 weeks...none of those are a PCT or need a PCT.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Answers

No PCT needed at all...this are natural supplements, you take EP ABE and Intimidate all for the same 8 weeks...none of those are a PCT or need a PCT.
    i gotcha, i was just use to using erase with something else for a pct....i think i can only run this 4 weeks though...EP is 30 caps 1 a day, ABE is 120 caps 4 a day, and intimidate is 30 caps 1 a day

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

i gotcha, i was just use to using erase with something else for a pct....i think i can only run this 4 weeks though...EP is 30 caps 1 a day, ABE is 120 caps 4 a day, and intimidate is 30 caps 1 a day
    Get 2 bottles of each and thank me later, honestly those 3 for 8 week cycles are just amazing.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Answers

alright man sounds good...

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Get 2 bottles of each and thank me later, honestly those 3 for 8 week cycles are just amazing.
    Solid advice right here!!!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Promagnon 25 stack help pls
    By animalXXX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 10:24 PM
  2. Max LMG & Superdrol Stack - Help Please
    By TheMonster in forum Supplements