I lost about 8-10 pounds a month
- 08-17-2012, 03:05 AM
- 08-17-2012, 03:44 AM
If you're losing more than that it's likely all muscle. Also I don't get the point of this.
- 08-17-2012, 03:47 AM
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
08-17-2012, 04:07 AM
08-17-2012, 04:55 AM
STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
08-17-2012, 08:15 AM
I was about to say the same...although i dont know his body type or what he looks like 8-10 is a whole lot..Hope he is weight lifting atlwast 4-5 days a weekOriginally Posted by broda
08-17-2012, 03:41 PM
Definitely, I lost about 50 pounds over 2-3 months last year and I really only did cardio. I lost a lot of muscle, this time around I'm lifting weights and doing cardio.Originally Posted by Jay888999
08-17-2012, 03:47 PM
This is profound. Also, it's not too difficult to lose 8 - 10 lbs per month and not lose muscle if you have >13% bodyfat or so.
08-17-2012, 03:54 PM
So is this a question or what? I'm confused like the rest of you
After a year off, I'm back
08-17-2012, 06:07 PM
08-17-2012, 06:29 PM
Quick, send this guy some Focus XT!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ziquor in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2008, 05:39 PM
- By nocaster in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2008, 04:11 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum BulkingReplies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2007, 08:20 PM
- By BOHICA in forum General ChatReplies: 54Last Post: 03-22-2006, 05:47 PM
- By patrol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:21 PM