How does one begin to create a supplement?

MrNapGeo

Awards
I'm 19 years old, looking to go into the field of Sport's Nutrition/ Psychology. I was wondering what are the steps involved in creating a supplement. I'm located in New York City so in terms of professional contact, I'm certain I can schedule appointments with very intelligent people. From what I've read, I can tell that this community is very knowledgeable. Once again, what would be my first steps in developing my own Nutritional Supplement brand?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into nutrition/supplement manufacturers in your area. Do a google search. Formulate a product, get a company name, make it an LLC if you so choose, get a logo, design your labels, have the manufacturer sign a no compete, pay x amount of dollars for your first batch, advertise, hire knowledgeable reps, sell and deliver.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
wwwXyoutubeXcom/watch?v=ThdFqGLq4QU

replace the X's with .

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Look into nutrition/supplement manufacturers in your area. Do a google search. Formulate a product, get a company name, make it an LLC if you so choose, get a logo, design your labels, have the manufacturer sign a no compete, pay x amount of dollars for your first batch, advertise, hire knowledgeable reps, sell and deliver.
Make it sound so e z.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bigbb123

Awards
Don't forget liability insurance and approaching a wholesaler like Europa or usasports or even lone star to carry the product.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget liability insurance and approaching a wholesaler like Europa or usasports or even lone star to carry the product.
Yea that too lol

Wlgsciences

Awards
And magic dust! You need magic dust. If you want to make the best supplements, you need elves to manufacture it. We lurked around the keebler facory and just snatched a few leaving work. You have to keep them chained by the ankle, but they work 24 hours a day and they provide the magic dust!

LOL, dont forget labels...they will always be wrong size, wrong color, lacking a UPC code or something no matter how many times you proof them, look at them, have others look at them........ugh!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm 19 years old, looking to go into the field of Sport's Nutrition/ Psychology. I was wondering what are the steps involved in creating a supplement. I'm located in New York City so in terms of professional contact, I'm certain I can schedule appointments with very intelligent people. From what I've read, I can tell that this community is very knowledgeable. Once again, what would be my first steps in developing my own Nutritional Supplement brand?
Do a PubMed search for any herb or herbal extract that has been reported to promote rat sex in a lab. Find someone who grows it, harvest it, claim you have a proprietary extraction process done at just the right phase of the moon and when Sagitarius is in the house of Mars, and which therefore somehow maximizes something or other that may or may not be present to any degree in the crap you just harvested which might potentially be linked to the reason the rats ****ed. Bottle it, and sell it for a price that is ridiculous in isolation, but when viewed against the cost of an honest to God AAS cycle with PCT included is, well, still ridiculous.

Go to the Bust A Nut School of Marketing, find an internet message board to lurk on, and start promoting.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do a PubMed search for any herb or herbal extract that has been reported to promote rat sex in a lab. Find someone who grows it, harvest it, claim you have a proprietary extraction process done at just the right phase of the moon and when Sagitarius is in the house of Mars, and which therefore somehow maximizes something or other that may or may not be present to any degree in the crap you just harvested which might potentially be linked to the reason the rats ****ed. Bottle it, and sell it for a price that is ridiculous in isolation, but when viewed against the cost of an honest to God AAS cycle with PCT included is, well, still ridiculous.

Go to the Bust A Nut School of Marketing, find an internet message board to lurk on, and start promoting.
Lmfao