High protein bread/bagel!

sharperunner

Awards
Bet it's only slightly chewier than the sole of my shoe too

aasdferic

Awards
LOL why would anyone buy this??? id rather get some regular bread and put a hamburger patty inbetween

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If money grew on trees I'd buy it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 bucks a loaf which contains 15 slices... not horribly expensive. There are other breads out there with high protein content though, and much cheaper per serving.

coco2

Awards
interesting find! but I still prefer my egg and cheese sandwich:hump:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
isn't Arnold Protein plus bread 14g of protein a slice? or maybe 7g? Either way its usually on sale for $2 something a loaf :)

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
actually p28 bread and bagels are very good. a slice of the bread is 130 calories and 14 grams or protein.
Its maybe a little chewy but tastes like raisin bread goes great with Peanut butter and or jelly. Personally i love it and the bagels are even better but not quite as cost effective as the bread. Ive known about them for a long time and they are the best company in the protein bread business i guess you could call it. Great for dieting and very filling I'm bout to order some more here soon.

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
actually p28 bread and bagels are very good. a slice of the bread is 130 calories and 14 grams or protein.
Its maybe a little chewy but tastes like raisin bread goes great with Peanut butter and or jelly. Personally i love it and the bagels are even better but not quite as cost effective as the bread. Ive known about them for a long time and they are the best company in the protein bread business i guess you could call it. Great for dieting and very filling I'm bout to order some more here soon.
Cool ill have to try some then

Sent from my HTC EVO

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
6 bucks a loaf which contains 15 slices... not horribly expensive. There are other breads out there with high protein content though, and much cheaper per serving.
I guess I read the price wrong that's really not that bad one sandwich with peanut butter could be about 35-40 of protein not bad

Sent from my HTC EVO

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hmm, the second protein in the blend is wheat protein isolate (worthless).