2/2/2 Alpha T2 dosing plus EC
- 08-13-2012, 10:56 PM
- 08-13-2012, 11:26 PM
If you are stim tolerant I don't see a problem, perhaps your wallet leaning out as fast as you bro, but other than that you are good to go if it works for yah. Keep in mind you are running at 2x the ammount of Rawolscine and Higenamine recommended from AT2 (hmm yeah...you are 200+lbs so no problem there), but just keep the fish oils well dosed and my suggestion would be to add a baby aspirin with each EC dose (81mg aspirin).>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
- 08-14-2012, 12:27 AM
08-14-2012, 12:33 AM
Agreed, gets cheaper with SNS yohimbe, but then again many people like alpha-y better. Matter of taste IMOOriginally Posted by Est1969
>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
08-14-2012, 10:36 AM
The only concern that I could see from that dosing is potentially suppressing the thyroid, but I'm not 100% certain about that.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
08-14-2012, 02:48 PM
I definitely don't want that. Will back off until I know more...Originally Posted by Rodja
But damn this stuff is good!
08-14-2012, 04:24 PM
I've ran upwards of 5 capsules + AT2 (same amount of T2), and anecdotally experience no rebound or suppressed thyroid.
I've ran 50mcg of T3 for a month and could tell 100% that my TSH was suppressed. I dont think supplemental 3,3 T2 has any negative effect on thyroid levels.
"Like" us on Facebook
Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
Similar Forum Threads
- By ja4s in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2012, 01:36 AM
- By boxer12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2011, 10:28 AM
- By TorqueGTR04 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2011, 10:42 PM
- By redrocket399 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2010, 08:14 PM
- By Will Wagner in forum PESReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2010, 04:05 PM