daa 8 week run need advice on ai

gymguy21

Awards
OK so I'm getting ready to start an 8 week run of Daa and Forma stanzol. I didn't know if Erase or AD3 PCT would be a better option? Advice much appreciated. I have been lifting for12 years with the last 3-4 years being serious. Diet is clean and stats are as follows:
5'11"
185 lbs
15 % bf

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
both are great products.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i wouldnt run them together. run daa with one of the three Ive had the best results with ad3. What are you looking to achieve from this this run?

gymguy21

Awards
I wasn't going to run them together I know that they are all ai's I just didn't know if one was better then the other. Only reason I asked is because I have a few bottles of forma in the cabinet. My goals for this run is gain as much strength as I can while cutting a little bf.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I wasn't going to run them together I know that they are all ai's I just didn't know if one was better then the other. Only reason I asked is because I have a few bottles of forma in the cabinet. My goals for this run is gain as much strength as I can while cutting a little bf.
Gotcha. I cant comment too much on the forma but i just ran testox9,ad3PCT, and Intratest. Had some nice strength gains and gained like 2-3 while losing about 2% BF I logged it I can send you a link to the final review if you want.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people are doing the DAA ( your personal company choice)/ anabeta(OG/Pro)/ erase(pro). Tons of logs and very positive feedback. Results are pretty impressive too. I'm sure people have their own stacks with DAA, but seems to be of you wanna get some bulk size on, the latter is the way to go. All three of the AI are good choices. Just giving you my .02 cents.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
A lot of people are doing the DAA ( your personal company choice)/ anabeta(OG/Pro)/ erase(pro). Tons of logs and very positive feedback. Results are pretty impressive too. I'm sure people have their own stacks with DAA, but seems to be of you wanna get some bulk size on, the latter is the way to go. All three of the AI are good choices. Just giving you my .02 cents.
I agree I think daa/anabeta/erase is an excellent choice for lean size i ran it awhile ago and had good results not much strength gains but gained I think 6 lbs in 4 weeks.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Most people do that stack for 6-8 weeks, but impressive in 4 weeks.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK so I'm getting ready to start an 8 week run of Daa and Forma stanzol. I didn't know if Erase or AD3 PCT would be a better option? Advice much appreciated. I have been lifting for12 years with the last 3-4 years being serious. Diet is clean and stats are as follows:
5'11"
185 lbs
15 % bf
If you already have the forma, then just use that. For your next run though I would definitely look into using Erase or Erase Pro. There are tons of successful logs on DAA and Erase stacks.

gymguy21

Awards
OK cool I have 2 bottles of anabeta too I just didn't know if I wanted to through that in the mix too. What's the best time to dose the data during the day?

weightsiwield

Awards
Stacked daa and triazole over 4 week period had the best gains of my lifting career! Dunno if my bodyjust responded well or my diet was spot on but actually felt like i was on!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK cool I have 2 bottles of anabeta too I just didn't know if I wanted to through that in the mix too. What's the best time to dose the data during the day?
I'm always telling people to run the AnaBeta/Erase/DAA stack so yes, definitely add that in! Take 3000mg of DAA in the morning and you are good to go:) You may want to look into the TESTify stack over at nutra for future runs. It is Test Powder and AnaBeta. Throw in some Erase and you are golden!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run the Forma with the DAA and Anabeta in the mix would be an awesome combo. I dose my DAA with my breakfast alond side my Anabeta. I'm doing 6 caps Anabeta a day but I am slightly larger and older than you.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Run the Forma with the DAA and Anabeta in the mix would be an awesome combo. I dose my DAA with my breakfast alond side my Anabeta. I'm doing 6 caps Anabeta a day but I am slightly larger and older than you.
I was wondering about the 6 caps a day its obviously worth it in your opinion just wondering how much difference you notice with 6 as opposed to 4. I workout in the morning so I was thinking 2 pre 2 post and then 1 and 1 with meals throughout the day

gymguy21

Awards
OK so here what I was thinking:
3g daa in the morning
Forma 5 pumps am & 5 pumps pm
Anabeta 4 caps a day ( 2 pre & 2 post) or would I really see that much of a difference going with 6 caps a day?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK so here what I was thinking:
3g daa in the morning
Forma 5 pumps am & 5 pumps pm
Anabeta 4 caps a day ( 2 pre & 2 post) or would I really see that much of a difference going with 6 caps a day?
That looks great! Start with 4 AnaBeta per day and see how it works for you. You can always try 5 or 6 on a training day. I've run it in the past where I did 6 on training days and 4 on non-training days.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I felt 4 a day but 6 really kicked it up a notch. Like I said though, I'm an old dog and it takes more to get me firing!! Lol

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAA has shown to increase prolactin levels in some users - at a higher rate than estorgen levels ;)
Can you please cite what paper you are talking about? ;)

gymguy21

Awards
Day 1 today and killed some legs. Felt good except I felt really bloated.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree I think daa/anabeta/erase is an excellent choice for lean size i ran it awhile ago and had good results not much strength gains but gained I think 6 lbs in 4 weeks.
6lbs in 4 weeks? this sounds a bit on the high side. was it all muscle? that would be ph like gains...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
6lbs in 4 weeks? this sounds a bit on the high side. was it all muscle? that would be ph like gains...
i logged it on here if you want to look it up. If I remember correctly i went from 176 at 9.5% to 182 at 10.3% so not all muscle but definitly acceptable by all means in my opinion.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Can you please cite what paper you are talking about? ;)
The relevant data pertains to NMDAR agonism with NMDA as the ligand, so it's not much of a stretch to say DAA would do the same (though I've never considered this an issue unless prone). Regardless, mucuna pruriens increases testosterone and would exert an additive benefit to the nootropic effect of DAA.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going off blood work by some users on BB.com...not rat studies
It's impossible for me to respond to that without being horribly insulting so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The relevant data pertains to NMDAR agonism with NMDA as the ligand, so it's not much of a stretch to say DAA would do the same (though I've never considered this an issue unless prone). Regardless, mucuna pruriens increases testosterone and would exert an additive benefit to the nootropic effect of DAA.
Please don't tell me your data is from bb.com too!!! Please, I'm begging you Cooper! lol

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's impossible for me to respond to that without being horribly insulting so we'll just have to agree to disagree.
Feel free to respond in any way you like. I'd like to know how Erase would be more beneficial than inhibit p while using DAA

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't go wrong with all the products suggested imo, but if your looking for an AI Licogenix reviews have been amazing and lots of stacking of there with Formula-X(DAA). Great thing about Lico I love is the anti-inflammatory benefits, most AI's give me dry joints but it's very minimal with Licogenix.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel free to respond in any way you like. I'd like to know how Erase would be more beneficial than inhibit p while using DAA
Come on guys! Mucuna & Erase are both good additions to DAA, theres no justifiable means of quantifying which would be "better".