best supplement stack for beginner.

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
what is a good test booster to add to your stack if i am only taking carnivor protein, multi, and a fish oil???

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you aren't taking creatine or beta alanine I would look into those long before something like a test booster for a beginner.

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
i really hate taking creatine cuz of how bloated it makes me feel. im 5'10" 137 lbs bro

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i really hate taking creatine cuz of how bloated it makes me feel. im 5'10" 137 lbs bro
Have you looked into trying smaller doses (~3g) or a different type (like Magnesium Creatine Chelate)? I hate to be that guy but at 137lbs test boosters and other more "exotic" types of supplements are entirely unnecessary. :eek:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sounds like you would benefit most from adding calories. For supplements creatine, protein, fish oil would be a decent start.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
If you hate creatine pretty sure carnivor has a good amount in it. Also your a brave man for taking on that stuff. I did the blue ras.... Gross

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
what brands of creatine would you suggest

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
If you hate creatine pretty sure carnivor has a good amount in it. Also your a brave man for taking on that stuff. I did the blue ras.... Gross
chocolate is ****in epic. mix it with unsweetened almond milk and you got a hell of a shake

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I am taking storm by universal nutrition and I'm enjoying it a lot!

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I just don't think I can bring myself to trying chocolate carnivor... I pooped blue man... You just don't come back from that

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what brands of creatine would you suggest
Most brands for Creatine Monohydrate should be fine but I prefer those that use Creapure (like Allmax).

For Magnesium Creatine Chelate look into Serious Nutrition Solutions for caps or Controlled Labs Green Mag for powder (Green Mag does contain extra over just creatine though).

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
what do yall think about stacking animal pak with animal pump? or m stak

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
what do yall think about stacking animal pak with animal pump? or m stak
For a beginner that doesnt like creatine bloat, pump will be an awesome pre workout/creatine supplement. M stak is a little more advanced and will require manipulation of your diet to get the best results. If you use Mstak, eat way more than you think you should. Make many of those excess calories come from protein, as Mstak will aid protein synthesis.

Ive used Mstak standalone, Ive stacked it with many products, and am going to use it again for I believe the 6th time coming up here in about a week. Its an incredible product if you know how to use it correctly.

Ive also used animal pump, and it is a solid preworkout/creatine. I am a creatine "non responder", and the added goodies in pump on top of the creatine really helped me. If you hate creatine bloat, pump is a solid choice. I love the Animal products. They are expensive, but I truly believe most of them are worth it. Pak is also is also my multi of choice.

Hope this helps!

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
ok then

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention, if you were to stack all 3, I would make sure that you take the red "stim" pill out of either Mstak or Pump. Taking both would really be too many stims.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Start with the basics first man, get a decent pre workout and a creatine an high protein and carbs diet, get a good multi that's not pak, hit the weights smart find a program you respond to. Universal has some decent products but there's way better stuff out there

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
For a beginner that doesnt like creatine bloat, pump will be an awesome pre workout/creatine supplement. M stak is a little more advanced and will require manipulation of your diet to get the best results. If you use Mstak, eat way more than you think you should. Make many of those excess calories come from protein, as Mstak will aid protein synthesis.

Ive used Mstak standalone, Ive stacked it with many products, and am going to use it again for I believe the 6th time coming up here in about a week. Its an incredible product if you know how to use it correctly.

Ive also used animal pump, and it is a solid preworkout/creatine. I am a creatine "non responder", and the added goodies in pump on top of the creatine really helped me. If you hate creatine bloat, pump is a solid choice. I love the Animal products. They are expensive, but I truly believe most of them are worth it. Pak is also is also my multi of choice.

Hope this helps!
dont take this the wrong way but you sound like a rep. one that trolls around on forums looking for their product. again no offense if youre not

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
Start with the basics first man, get a decent pre workout and a creatine an high protein and carbs diet, get a good multi that's not pak, hit the weights smart find a program you respond to. Universal has some decent products but there's way better stuff out there
my problem is finding the right one

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Nah man. Not a rep. Just talking about products I like.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
my problem is finding the right one
If you want to stick with the basics, a good monohydrate creatine (optimum, allmax, etc) and beta alanine (SNS, NOW) are good. Preworkout, I like C4 (has creatine nitrates and a fulldose of Beta alanine at 2 scoops) and I also like Nutrex Hemo-rage (Im kind of a stim junkie. lol)

Sorry if I came off as a Universal rep in my post. Just a fanboy :)

uvawahoowa

Awards
How could you possibly feel bloated at 137? Look into other forms of creatine.

I would say you need to fix your diet before anything else, a tbooster won't help you if you're not getting enough calories in

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Opti men multi good, Adam good, annavate all good multis. There's tons of pre workouts around now, I'm enjoying new shock therapy at the moment, assault is a great one for mass, a lot of people love ultima for mass as well man. Then there's the concentrated stuff, I love c4 because of the taste and creatine nitrate a lot of begginers will enjoy jack3d for their first pre. If pump is what you want hemoval is amazing stack with a creatine and aminos to help add a little. Muscle pharm creatine blend has been a must have in my cabinet but I'm enjoying storm at the moment a lot! Xtend or amino energy or recover pro are great aminos for recovery. DAA is great into to test boosters. Mass hgh or powerfull are good natty things to try for growth, but I'd focus more on the other stuff first!

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
lol and i wanted to try the A+ stack with activate xtreme and anabeta elite

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Hey if you have the money go for it I'm tryin that now but one been lifting for 6 years and didn't touch supps aside from protein powder till like 3 years ago started taking a pre workout now I use lots of different things but the best gains you will see are the first couple years of training so be smart and build muscle that won't fade away after you drop the sup because if your not on a good nutrition plan and taking that stuff then after a 4 or 8 week cycle you just pissed away a hundred bucks

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Not bein an ass or anything, just bein real. Takes work

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
bro its 59 bucks on nutra planet

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
its 59 on nutra planet

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
True, but for best results you need an 8 week cycle so you'd have to get it twice man. It'll help don't get me wrong but when you start getting other things it adds up quick that's why I was sayin start with the basics

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
and you said assault is great for muscle mass or water retention

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Con-Cret. It's pricey, but it's spot on for me. All the positives of creatine, none of the bloat or GI stuff. Also a fan of COP. Thos are the 2 I respond well to. Experiment and find what works best for you.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
It's got 5 grams of a creatine blend at full serving. It's got aminos and a lot of other stuff in it to really help power through a brutal workout, you will retain some water in muscles from the creatine, but it will help you put on some muscle

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Assault used to have concrete in its blend. Not sure if that's changed or not

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assault used to have concrete in its blend. Not sure if that's changed or not
It still does, along with Creapure. I'm an assault fan, the jug I used was beast. I love it has Carnosyn, too.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
When I used the first version of assault I had never taken anything as good, and still think it was the best tasting and best pump out of a pre workout I've ever had. The new one is still great stuff it really is! Orange mango is crazy awesome!

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
how about black powder from mri. heard decent things about it

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
how about black powder from mri. heard decent things about it
I tried it once... Fruit punch was the worst flavor I ever tasted and was so excited about the claims for pump and n.o. production but got nothing from it personally

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
i just found Nitrix from BSN. any takers on that?

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
stack that with cell mass???

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
No and no. Again just my opinion. And anyone on these forums that uses hemoval

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
iforce hemavol is that good?

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Got ya back, and hemoval is pretty great plus the ability to stack onto just about any pre workout makes it outstanding to help deliver some crazy ass pumps

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
i got no idea what stack im going with ive already started my multi, fish oil and protein so i may nust wait til next month and hit it hard. focus on my diet more

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
i got no idea what stack im going with ive already started my multi, fish oil and protein so i may nust wait til next month and hit it hard. focus on my diet more
Excellent decision.
Peace

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
No supps besides what you're taking + creatine and beta alanine if you want.

Then train hard and follow your diet.