daa products

jmorgan7845

Awards
anyone have suggestions on the best daa product/company?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
SNS DAA Caps or Testforce 1 or 2.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always stuck with Formula-X as my DAA source. Can't beat the taste!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AI sports Nutrition has daa powder or caps, both great products

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol check out Dpol by Purus Labs. A full months supply at 3 pills a day for around 20. Daa with added Nitrates for INSANE pumps!!! Daa is scientifically proven. FormulaX is a great one as well... All the companies in here are reputable. My fav is Dpol personally.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Pure DAA caps from most sources are solid, and all priced relatively close. One other option you could look into is Intimidate, which is NMDA (n-methyl-d-aspartic-acid). It's more effective at agonizing the NMDA receptor in the brain due to a methyl group already being attached. Feedback on it has been awesome (check out some of the logs and reviews), and feel free to shoot me a message with any specific questions :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of them make you poop, some don't. TCF-1 is one that didn't make me have to run to the bathroom and it works great.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Lol check out Dpol by Purus Labs. A full months supply at 3 pills a day for around 20. Daa with added Nitrates for INSANE pumps!!! Daa is scientifically proven. FormulaX is a great one as well... All the companies in here are reputable. My fav is Dpol personally.
Stacked this with erase. Sweet pct :))

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lg formx....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intimidate works the best for me in the gym, sns daa worked amazing for libido :p

Mike