Back on the boards again

Wlgsciences

Awards
Hey guys, its been a long time since Wardog (for the old timers who remember that name) prowled these forums, but I am dropping back into the fun, as well as answering any LG Sciences related questions.

Glad to be back!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, its been a long time since Wardog (for the old timers who remember that name) prowled these forums, but I am dropping back into the fun, as well as answering any LG Sciences related questions.

Glad to be back!
You changed your username??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Wlgsciences

Awards
Yeppers, been so long since I was on Wardog I have no idea what the password used to be..lol

808shredded

Awards
  • Established

Glad to be back!
Great. I have t911 liquid, what's the highest dosage can be used without sides. Any suggestions to stack it with?

Welcome back :)

Wlgsciences

Awards
I suggest due to the yo, no more than double dosing, but I do tend to be conservative.

Wlgsciences

Awards
We do have a testing opportunity for the new liquid T-911, check over in the company promotions section

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Well I won some of this. but cant seem to hear back from anyone to receive the stuff?:wtf:

Wlgsciences

Awards
LOL, well you didn't hear back from me because I cant reply to your PM until I have fifteen posts or some silliness, so give me a few minutes to post around and I will hit you back!

Wlgsciences

Awards
Yet another post, just so I can get back to the big guy :)

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Ha OK. I see thanks though.