Any supplements like the old Stuff??
- 08-06-2012, 05:41 PM
- 08-06-2012, 08:33 PM
- 08-06-2012, 08:54 PM
08-06-2012, 09:51 PM
08-07-2012, 07:05 AM
Look into. I consider it one of our best products. Let me know if you have any questions about it.
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
08-07-2012, 07:51 AM
The original JW was spiked with a PH so the only thing similar to that will be another PH. For more natural stuff you have:
- Sodium DAA, which is scientifically proven to raise test
- Triazole has plenty of bloodwork showing it raises test and reduces estrogen
- Bioforge has plenty of bloodwork showing it raises test
- Erase has a lot of positive reviews for its' estrogen reducing capabilities
- Licogenix also has a lot of positive reviews for its' estrogen reducing capabilities
For a standalone product use either Triazole, Bioforge or Licogenix. For a stack go with either DAA/Erase or DAA/Licogenix.
08-07-2012, 06:08 PM
08-07-2012, 08:39 PM
08-07-2012, 09:23 PM
My best thoughts on whats out there that works. SNS DAA is always a winner for good DAA or PP TCF-1. AI wise BPS brought out Formasurge I've always been a fan of formestane products but Triazole and Erase are two good products for AI's. X-Factor used to be a good product as well for ARA. I like Supremacy for libido and leaning out combined with Erase. Also hear good things about Anabeta Elite. So there's still good stuff out there but they are right Jungle Warefare was spiked.
08-08-2012, 01:57 AM
ATD was banned.
Inhibit-E is currently being reformulated. There is no time table set yet, and the reformulation isn't close to complete. However, in due time it will be.
Although it's not exactly the same, DAA is inexpensive and can provide a boost similar to the old ones but the old, non-spiked ones of course.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 137Last Post: 06-19-2012, 08:11 AM
- By forcefan27 in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 19Last Post: 03-13-2012, 02:08 AM
- By chlorella in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2010, 12:41 PM
- By Highlanda01602 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-07-2008, 09:53 PM
- By pistonpump in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2006, 03:23 PM