Any supplements like the old Stuff??

  1. Any supplements like the old Stuff??


    Hey just wondering if there are any test boosters or anything that had similar effects to the old supplements. Like Jungle Warfare, Mass Fx, Inhibi-E etc. Any information would please let me know.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by APLafata11 View Post
    Hey just wondering if there are any test boosters or anything that had similar effects to the old supplements. Like Jungle Warfare, Mass Fx, Inhibi-E etc. Any information would please let me know.
    The FDA bans everything good. Doesn't take much these days. Usually someone takes many times the recommended dose of a product, has really bad sides and FDA bans it.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    The FDA bans everything good. Doesn't take much these days. Usually someone takes many times the recommended dose of a product, has really bad sides and FDA bans it.
    So is there anything thats good anymore or no?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by APLafata11 View Post
    Hey just wondering if there are any test boosters or anything that had similar effects to the old supplements. Like Jungle Warfare, Mass Fx, Inhibi-E etc. Any information would please let me know.
    Sounds like you want some anti-estrogenic stuff, check out Erase.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  5. Look into IGF-2. I consider it one of our best products. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  6. The original JW was spiked with a PH so the only thing similar to that will be another PH. For more natural stuff you have:

    - Sodium DAA, which is scientifically proven to raise test
    - Triazole has plenty of bloodwork showing it raises test and reduces estrogen
    - Bioforge has plenty of bloodwork showing it raises test
    - Erase has a lot of positive reviews for its' estrogen reducing capabilities
    - Licogenix also has a lot of positive reviews for its' estrogen reducing capabilities

    For a standalone product use either Triazole, Bioforge or Licogenix. For a stack go with either DAA/Erase or DAA/Licogenix.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    The original JW was spiked with a PH so the only thing similar to that will be another PH. For more natural stuff you have:

    - Sodium DAA, which is scientifically proven to raise test
    - Triazole has plenty of bloodwork showing it raises test and reduces estrogen
    - Bioforge has plenty of bloodwork showing it raises test
    - Erase has a lot of positive reviews for its' estrogen reducing capabilities
    - Licogenix also has a lot of positive reviews for its' estrogen reducing capabilities

    For a standalone product use either Triazole, Bioforge or Licogenix. For a stack go with either DAA/Erase or DAA/Licogenix.
    Do you know of any supplements that are borderline PH's but not??

  8. Quote Originally Posted by APLafata11 View Post
    Do you know of any supplements that are borderline PH's but not??
    ara + testbooster

  9. My best thoughts on whats out there that works. SNS DAA is always a winner for good DAA or PP TCF-1. AI wise BPS brought out Formasurge I've always been a fan of formestane products but Triazole and Erase are two good products for AI's. X-Factor used to be a good product as well for ARA. I like Supremacy for libido and leaning out combined with Erase. Also hear good things about Anabeta Elite. So there's still good stuff out there but they are right Jungle Warefare was spiked.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by APLafata11 View Post
    Hey just wondering if there are any test boosters or anything that had similar effects to the old supplements. Like Jungle Warfare, Mass Fx, Inhibi-E etc. Any information would please let me know.

    ATD was banned.

    Inhibit-E is currently being reformulated. There is no time table set yet, and the reformulation isn't close to complete. However, in due time it will be.

    Although it's not exactly the same, DAA is inexpensive and can provide a boost similar to the old ones but the old, non-spiked ones of course.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Does DHEA supplementation have any impact on the HPTA?
    By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 08:11 AM
  2. Shipping the old stuff?
    By forcefan27 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 02:08 AM
  3. Is there anything like the old activate extreme?
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 12:41 PM
  4. Supplements for the 50 year old fella
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 09:53 PM
  5. AMS 4ad, 1test? Like the old under disguise?
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 03:23 PM
Log in
Log in