Test booster ideas??

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Tboz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    272
    Answers
    0

    Test booster ideas??


    I was going to get a test booster and was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions. I seen a lot that were fairly high priced, I don't want to spend a ton.

    I'm currently coming off pct. running creatine only

  2. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,101
    Answers
    2


    For cheap and effective....Erase + DAA

    Erase to modulate estrogen and cortisol

    DAA to increase testosterone

    Erase to make this increased testosterone more effective by not allowing it to convert to estrogen
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Tboz
    I was going to get a test booster and was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions. I seen a lot that were fairly high priced, I don't want to spend a ton.

    I'm currently coming off pct. running creatine only
    We have Dpol which is DAA enhanced with Nitrates for the sickest, long lasting pump you will have. You get a months worth for around 20$ can't go wrong. We also have Recycle which boosts test but decreases estro levels to combat those sides... Keeps you lean, dry and skyrockets your libido ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    rehj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    137
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Tboz View Post
    I was going to get a test booster and was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions. I seen a lot that were fairly high priced, I don't want to spend a ton.

    I'm currently coming off pct. running creatine only
    If you're looking for cheap then DAA is the way to go. I typically go with plain ole SNS DAA but dpol gets a ton of good reviews as well. Running an AI with DAA makes for an awesome natty cycle. Erase is my favorite and can be found for cheap right now too.
  5. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0


    formx by lg sciences is daa based plus an estrogen blocker
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  6. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    DAA is cheap and the most effective of the ones I've tried. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-capsules.html
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  7. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    DAA is cheap. Its effective, i can't use it but i like Neogenix Supremacy and Erase for a stack. But there is plenty of good options out there anymore at fairly reasonable prices.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,676
    Answers
    0


    Sns daa
    AI testopro
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  9. Registered User
    Jonbero's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    739
    Answers
    0


    Erase Pro + DAA

    Erase is good but the ''pro version'' (lol) is much stronger IMO

    Remember that your lifestyle effects your hormone levels too, you have to have a good diet and train hard to get the most out of your supplements
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  10. Banned
    ONtop888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    111
    Answers
    0


    I prefer the original Erase over Erase Pro because it allows you to dose it over the day to keep hormone levels more consistent.

    Currently, my favorite DAA product is FRL Reboot, it has 25 mg of the main ingredient in Erase per serving (doses 2x a day) + DAA + cortisol control.

    If you just want DAA then Testforce or Dpol is my recommendation.
  11. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0


    Erase + DAA is one of the most cost effective ways to go.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  12. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,624
    Answers
    0


    i ran a bottle of purus dpol and it blew away regular daa...


    another good one is athletix formulax...


    either one with a good ai like erase or formestane should give some great results......


    what cycle did you run, and what was your pct?
  13. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    I'm seeing alot of positive comments on dpol. I think I wanna try some.
  14. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    Airborne seems to love it.
  15. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    DAA + some Division 1 would be dirt cheap and very effective. Division 1 is on sale right now for $16.99.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  16. Registered User
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    835
    Answers
    0


    Can't go wrong with any of these.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  17. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,080
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rehj View Post
    If you're looking for cheap then DAA is the way to go. I typically go with plain ole SNS DAA but dpol gets a ton of good reviews as well. Running an AI with DAA makes for an awesome natty cycle. Erase is my favorite and can be found for cheap right now too.
    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    For cheap and effective....Erase + DAA

    Erase to modulate estrogen and cortisol

    DAA to increase testosterone

    Erase to make this increased testosterone more effective by not allowing it to convert to estrogen
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    Erase Pro + DAA

    Erase is good but the ''pro version'' (lol) is much stronger IMO

    Remember that your lifestyle effects your hormone levels too, you have to have a good diet and train hard to get the most out of your supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Erase + DAA is one of the most cost effective ways to go.

    I agree with all of these guys!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  18. Registered User
    weightsiwield's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  81k lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    I ran primaforce daa + triazole and had some amazing strength gains!
  19. Registered User
    zendog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    My vote goes to any of the Deisel Test products. They are awesome. I'm using daa and erase right now and to be honest i'm not noticing much at all.
  20. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,624
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    DAA + some Division 1 would be dirt cheap and very effective. Division 1 is on sale right now for $16.99.
    hellofa deal!!!
  21. Registered User
    drooks10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    732
    Answers
    0


    Look into our products of Free Test/HgH-Up/IGF-2. There have been some great feedback for each of them. I'm using IGF-2 right now, and LOVING it.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  22. Registered User
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Answers
    0


    so far all have given great suggestions. DAA has plenty of evidence behind it, and a free test optimizer is always a good item to throw in the mix. Something like DAA and Division 1 or Intimidate (which is NMDA, a different form of DAA) and Testabolan v2 (acetyl l-carnitine to help increase androgen receptor response, 3,4 divanil to optimize free test levels) would be a great stack.

    Check out some of the logs on Intimidate + Testabolan, people loved the results they got from those 2 products stacked together and feel free to message with any specific questions
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  23. Registered User
    Rebel29073's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    169
    Answers
    0


    We have Dpol which is DAA enhanced with Nitrates for the sickest, long lasting pump you will have. You get a months worth for around 20$ can't go wrong.

    100% agree with this
    Last edited by Rebel29073; 08-07-2012 at 11:38 AM. Reason: forgot to quote
  24. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Answers
    0


    I have ran DAA and other test booster with different AI's.
    I'm currently running DAA and BPS Formasurge. I wish I took blood test b4 and after. Because this is the first time I have had results that are so noticeable. It would have been nice to see it on paper.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  25. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,453
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    so far all have given great suggestions. DAA has plenty of evidence behind it, and a free test optimizer is always a good item to throw in the mix. Something like DAA and Division 1 or Intimidate (which is NMDA, a different form of DAA) and Testabolan v2 (acetyl l-carnitine to help increase androgen receptor response, 3,4 divanil to optimize free test levels) would be a great stack.

    Check out some of the logs on Intimidate + Testabolan, people loved the results they got from those 2 products stacked together and feel free to message with any specific questions
    You know, I think I've corrected iForce reps on the purpose of ALCAR close to 6 times now lol
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  26. Registered User
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You know, I think I've corrected iForce reps on the purpose of ALCAR close to 6 times now lol
    ALCAR affects the NMDA receptor, LCLT affects androgen receptor density. my bad, should have double checked my post
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  27. Registered User
    python93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    For cheap and effective....Erase + DAA

    Erase to modulate estrogen and cortisol

    DAA to increase testosterone

    Erase to make this increased testosterone more effective by not allowing it to convert to estrogen
    Do you need to run PCT after this stack?
  28. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by python93

    Do you need to run PCT after this stack?
    Negative
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  29. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    ALCAR affects the NMDA receptor, LCLT affects androgen receptor density. my bad, should have double checked my post
    No harm no foul

    ALCAR may sensitize NMDA receptors, while LCLT sensitizes androgen receptors. Both ingredients are win!
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  30. Registered User
    python93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Negative
    From what brands do I get Erase and Daa from?
  31. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by python93

    From what brands do I get Erase and Daa from?
    PES Erase is a product and DAA you don't have to over complicate. We have a great product (my personal fav) called Dpol by Purus labs. For around 20 bucks you get a months supply. 3 pills a day and you get a full daily dose of DAA + added Nitrates for the best pump of your life if you like that full vascular look ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. Registered User
    python93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    PES Erase is a product and DAA you don't have to over complicate. We have a great product (my personal fav) called Dpol by Purus labs. For around 20 bucks you get a months supply. 3 pills a day and you get a full daily dose of DAA + added Nitrates for the best pump of your life if you like that full vascular look ;-)
    That full vascular look throughout the day? or during the workout?
  33. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by python93

    That full vascular look throughout the day? or during the workout?
    Both! Long lasting vascularity and fullness
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  34. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Erase would be a great addition to this as it will keep you dry
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. Registered User
    python93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Both! Long lasting vascularity and fullness
    Do you think it will be ok for me to take it since I'm 19
    Also will it be ok to also stack this with a fat burner?
  36. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by python93

    Do you think it will be ok for me to take it since I'm 19
    Also will it be ok to also stack this with a fat burner?
    Your in your prime I don't believe you will get much from a test booster. Stick to strict diet and if your lookin at supps, try some creatine and an anti e
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by python93

    Do you think it will be ok for me to take it since I'm 19
    Also will it be ok to also stack this with a fat burner?
    Pick up some ConDense for the nitrate pumps and energy and maybe a good GDA. My favorite is slinshot by Purus. Food pumps brah
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  38. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,624
    Answers
    0


    TRANSDERMAL FORMESTANE
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  39. Registered User
    python93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Pick up some ConDense for the nitrate pumps and energy and maybe a good GDA. My favorite is slinshot by Purus. Food pumps brah
    I tend to gain weight very quick (fat) (but also muscle) so I'm looking for a good fat burner and Anti-estrogen...
    What do you recommend?
    I was on cyclo bolan for about a month and I felt great (more lean)
  40. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,624
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by python93 View Post
    I tend to gain weight very quick (fat) (but also muscle) so I'm looking for a good fat burner and Anti-estrogen...
    What do you recommend?
    I was on cyclo bolan for about a month and I felt great (more lean)
    SEE POST#38
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Have tendonitis. Are test boosters a good idea or not?
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 07:47 AM
  2. Dad needin test booster, any ideas?
    By panther77 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 01:15 AM
  3. I'm 21. Are natural test boosters a good idea?
    By GaryGGiraffe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 07:58 AM
  4. best test booster
    By 400runner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 01:30 PM
  5. test booster and cutting
    By not_big_enuf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2005, 10:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in