Whats after DAA/Erase?

  1. Whats after DAA/Erase?


    I'm a month in on it and having good results. I have another bottle each I'll finish up for 8 weeks total. What would you guys recommend for another natty stack for the future? Was looking at anabeta elite but not too sure exactly what it does.Im looking to gain some weight.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.


  2. anabeta elite/erase pro/daa is one of the best stacks ive run.

    Also had great results with testodrolx9 and AD3-PCT by lecheek just finished logging it if you want to see the final review
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  3. AnaBeta Elite + PRIME + food if you are looking for mass
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I'm a month in on it and having good results. I have another bottle each I'll finish up for 8 weeks total. What would you guys recommend for another natty stack for the future? Was looking at anabeta elite but not too sure exactly what it does.Im looking to gain some weight.
    Anabeta Elite is an anabolic supplement that increases nutrient absorption and may increase testosterone levels. ABE also contains a few other goodies that keep cortisol under control and increase cAMP levels (versus the original Anabeta). ABE makes a great addition to any bulk, but if you're really looking for a great natty stack I'd recommend some combination of ABE and ArA (X-factor or X-gels) on a bulk. If you're taking some time off (at least 4 weeks) after your 8 weeks of Erase/DAA then you could even add Erase/DAA back into that stack and get some EPIC results. DAA/Erase/ABE is one of the most popular natty stacks out there and ArA is one of the elite natty supplements on the market.

  5. haha food ain't a problem, i never have a prob meeting my macros. ill take a month off the DAA an erase and probably pick it back up again with anabeta. I love the erase and DAA though. I lift "better" if that makes sense and I've gotten past 200lbs again and have better muscle definition.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    haha food ain't a problem, i never have a prob meeting my macros. ill take a month off the DAA an erase and probably pick it back up again with anabeta. I love the erase and DAA though. I lift "better" if that makes sense and I've gotten past 200lbs again and have better muscle definition.
    Solid choice...AnaBeta Elite will love your macros
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. hmm now I'm tempted to not start the next months worth, take a month off from it and then start up with abe/erase/DAA for 8 weeks. or should I just stick to my original plan
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    hmm now I'm tempted to not start the next months worth, take a month off from it and then start up with abe/erase/DAA for 8 weeks. or should I just stick to my original plan
    I like that idea better!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  9. aBE Ftw, daa+EP+Abe my current natty stack

  10. Anabeta Elite honestly is the way to go.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    hmm now I'm tempted to not start the next months worth, take a month off from it and then start up with abe/erase/DAA for 8 weeks. or should I just stick to my original plan
    What is your goal right now with the current cycle? If it's gaining mass already, then you could just continue and add some AnaBeta Elite into month #2 or do as you are suggesting.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37

    What is your goal right now with the current cycle? If it's gaining mass already, then you could just continue and add some AnaBeta Elite into month #2 or do as you are suggesting.
    I would but i gotta wait until pay day to order! I've got a 7 month old that needs things before I do haha maybe I can get him liftin already. I'm gaining mass. I use to be at 210 and I dropped some fat, with a tad hit of muscle down to 196. i started the daa/erase and now I'm at 200 again and would like to hit 210.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I would but i gotta wait until pay day to order! I've got a 7 month old that needs things before I do haha maybe I can get him liftin already. I'm gaining mass. I use to be at 210 and I dropped some fat, with a tad hit of muscle down to 196. i started the daa/erase and now I'm at 200 again and would like to hit 210.
    I completely understand that. If you're making good progress now I would keep going with it since you have the Erase and DAA on hand and then look to kick it up a level next time with AnaBeta
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. do you credit your lbm gains to daa/erase?

  15. I credit my gains to eating 3500+ calories. I was out of it for 2 months so it's easy to pikc it back up. You can take any supplement and it still goes down to food that makes you gain. I do credit DAA/erase for my effort in the gym and possibly the muscle definition. I look better now than the last time I was at 200.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  16. [QUOTE=Sean1332;3538454]I credit my gains to eating 3500+ calories. I was out of it for 2 months so it's easy to pikc it back up. You can take any supplement and it still goes down to food that makes you gain. I do credit DAA/erase for my effort in the gym and possibly the muscle definition. I look better now than the last time I was at 200.[/QUOTe

    Nice answer

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I credit my gains to eating 3500+ calories. I was out of it for 2 months so it's easy to pikc it back up. You can take any supplement and it still goes down to food that makes you gain. I do credit DAA/erase for my effort in the gym and possibly the muscle definition. I look better now than the last time I was at 200.
    Congrats again on the results
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. AX Hard FX + Mass FX stack.

    This stack and your current stack are my two favorites.
    I'm Back...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I'm a month in on it and having good results. I have another bottle each I'll finish up for 8 weeks total. What would you guys recommend for another natty stack for the future? Was looking at anabeta elite but not too sure exactly what it does.Im looking to gain some weight.

    With the pending DAA patent to Ron Kramer, I would suggest stocking up on as much DAA from SNS as possible. It will be DC'ed soon.

    I'd pick that up, and just run the same stack again. Erase is a wonderful compound.
  20. hello question about abe


    what can i take after i finish my 8 week cycle of abe.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by davidmma View Post
    what can i take after i finish my 8 week cycle of abe.
    What are your planned goals?
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Killing My Libido??? DAA+Erase+Titanium
    By motojunkie96 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 03:35 PM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 12:25 AM
  3. pct----daa + erase dosing?
    By augmaster88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 12:20 AM
  4. What After SuperPump250?
    By bfeather in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 03:37 PM
  5. Hi... what after AX Stack (X-Factor, Havoc...)
    By zimso in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Log in
Log in