Craze + Compete!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know people often wonder what they can combine with Craze without interfering with its benefits. I have enjoyed Craze + Hemavol in the past, but this past week I have tried Craze + Compete and it has been pretty intense.

Actual combo this week has been:
60minutes pre-workout- Craze
30minutes pre-workout- 1 scoop Compete + 5g SNS Leucine, 3 scoops Glycergrow, 1 gram Agmatine, and 2g ArA.
During lift- 1 scoop Compete.

Craze has been kicking in full force as usual (I respond REALLY well to it) and have noticed no decrease in effects with the Compete. So if anyone has any doubts IMO you should be good to go. ;)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
tis quite a nice little pre combo, glad you're liking the compete bro!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, your stack you are using looks to me, one of the best i've seen, and very similar to what I do.

Props to you.

Mike

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tis quite a nice little pre combo, glad you're liking the compete bro!
Thanks for the tip!
Honestly, your stack you are using looks to me, one of the best i've seen, and very similar to what I do.

Props to you.

Mike
Thanks Team Iforce. ;)

Probably overkill on the amount of things I am taking right now, but the Craze this week was only due to my crazy work schedule and needed kick (and figured people would appreciate at least seeing some anecdotal feedback of it working well). Will be using the Ara + Compete combo for the next several weeks though and expecting some nice results. :cool:

srenfrew

Awards
I'm using 1 scoop craze / 1 scoop hemavol / 1/2 scoop compete pre workout and 1 scoop compete intra. Awesome combination!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using 1 scoop craze / 1 scoop hemavol / 1/2 scoop compete pre workout and 1 scoop compete intra. Awesome combination!
thats quite the epic stack right there!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Team Iforce. ;)

Probably overkill on the amount of things I am taking right now, but the Craze this week was only due to my crazy work schedule and needed kick (and figured people would appreciate at least seeing some anecdotal feedback of it working well). Will be using the Ara + Compete combo for the next several weeks though and expecting some nice results. :cool:
Keep us posted and thanks agin for the review

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Win right there, as well!

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
I know people often wonder what they can combine with Craze without interfering with its benefits. I have enjoyed Craze + Hemavol in the past, but this past week I have tried Craze + Compete and it has been pretty intense.

30minutes pre-workout- 1 scoop Compete + 5g SNS Leucine, 3 scoops Glycergrow, 1 gram Agmatine, and 2g ArA.

Craze has been kicking in full force as usual (I respond REALLY well to it) and have noticed no decrease in effects with the Compete. So if anyone has any doubts IMO you should be good to go. ;)

That whole combo sounds pretty killer.

rehj

rehj

Awards

Fantastic stack man! Big fan of ArA and I'm loving Compete thus far. Craze is on my list of pre WOs to try.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
sounds like something I'm doing these days: 1.5 scoops max intense, 2 scoops hemavol, 1/2 compete pre, then 1.5 scoops compete intra.

Glad you're enjoying that combo so much bro :)

srenfrew

Awards
sounds like something I'm doing these days: 1.5 scoops max intense, 2 scoops hemavol, 1/2 compete pre, then 1.5 scoops compete intra.

That's a great combo. When I'm really dragging I'll swap out the craze for 1 scoop of intense . I love that combo also.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Why not 1 pre, 1 intra? Thats what im doing.. do you know something i dont know??!?