Best way to run Osta Rx and other questions?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.26%

Question Best way to run Osta Rx and other questions?

I'm ordering it tomorrow but i would like to know the best way to dose it. I have been reading that 2 a day is good enough or is it better to do 3 a day or why not? Also i read a lot about suppression, is it permanent or will it come back and is a pct required if suppressed? Also i will be running it with my second bottle of AD-3 so is it possible to have too much L-Dopa?

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I felt 3 a day (20mg) was really nice....didn't do a PCT at all, I don't feel its necessary personally with the osta at these dosages. you can always do a natty OTC PCT though with test booster, AI/Erase Pro.....or even run the AI and natty test booster while on the osta to mitigate whatever suppression might come up. I used forma and intimidate with the osta Rx myself....
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.26%

Oh ok thanks I guess ill run it 3 a day then
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i used 2 daily at the same time mid afternoon for 6 weeks, it has a decent half life so i wanted to extend the cycle for 6 weeks. a pct was not required for me either although i had NO blood work to prove it. i would say if you did 3 caps daily for 8 weeks then a natty pct would be a good idea to run
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.34%

would be interesting to see if on a caloric deficit it would be able to still put some lbm on with the help of osta
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.26%

Since im only getting one bottle would it be smart of dose it 1 pill for a week then 2 pills for 2 weeks then finish it off with 3 pills for then rest of the bottle or is that too long of a cycle?
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Since im only getting one bottle would it be smart of dose it 1 pill for a week then 2 pills for 2 weeks then finish it off with 3 pills for then rest of the bottle or is that too long of a cycle?
    many people do it that way, actually 6.5mg for X days/weeks, then 13mg for X days/weeks, then 20mg for X days/weeks....and then taper it back down to the end using the same method after being on 20mg for X amount of days/weeks. I prefer to run it at 20mg for however many weeks for the entire cycle....although during PCT upcoming I will use it in low doses (6.5mg) PCT month then medium dosage (13mg) the month after PCT. but that is due to using it in PCT......normal cycles I'd just run the same dose the entire time, JMO....you can go up to 8 weeks, or as short as 4-6 weeks....
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    would be interesting to see if on a caloric deficit it would be able to still put some lbm on with the help of osta
    I think it might, at least with a cut/recomp mix of calorie days...but the LBM gained probably would be hard to discern since it may not be much.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.26%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    many people do it that way, actually 6.5mg for X days/weeks, then 13mg for X days/weeks, then 20mg for X days/weeks....and then taper it back down to the end using the same method after being on 20mg for X amount of days/weeks. I prefer to run it at 20mg for however many weeks for the entire cycle....although during PCT upcoming I will use it in low doses (6.5mg) PCT month then medium dosage (13mg) the month after PCT. but that is due to using it in PCT......normal cycles I'd just run the same dose the entire time, JMO....you can go up to 8 weeks, or as short as 4-6 weeks....
    I only have one bottle so i guess ill give it a shot at bumping it up every week and also i have AD-3 to help me out. Also I am not using it in a pct but my friend might using it on cycle but i told him not to and to just use it in the pct, he is going to use it with epistane. Is it good to use it on cycle or just worthless?
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I ran 2 bottles of RX. First week at recommended 20mg, second week at 26.6(4 caps), and then the remaining cycle at 33.3(5 caps). The results came alive at the 5 cap dosing. I was eating well above maintenance and the fat was disappearing. Body temp was elevated and strength climbed nicely. This stuff would be insane after a wet cycle or just for a recomp. Am I shut down? Yes and I am taking the normal steps to alleviate. Just wish this particular supp was more price friendly.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    I only have one bottle so i guess ill give it a shot at bumping it up every week and also i have AD-3 to help me out. Also I am not using it in a pct but my friend might using it on cycle but i told him not to and to just use it in the pct, he is going to use it with epistane. Is it good to use it on cycle or just worthless?
    tell him to NOT use it on cycle....only solo or with natty stuff, never with AAS or PH/DS....
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I ran 2 bottles of RX. First week at recommended 20mg, second week at 26.6(4 caps), and then the remaining cycle at 33.3(5 caps). The results came alive at the 5 cap dosing. I was eating well above maintenance and the fat was disappearing. Body temp was elevated and strength climbed nicely. This stuff would be insane after a wet cycle or just for a recomp. Am I shut down? Yes and I am taking the normal steps to alleviate. Just wish this particular supp was more price friendly.
    yeah the upping of the mg amount works great, just that you get shutdown for sure at those dosages....so you gotta run a PCT, hopefully only a natty PCT....but some sort of PCT. with the under 20mg per day dosing I think you either don't need a PCT or a natty PCT will be more than enough....but the ironmaglabs site got a bogo plus 25% off deal going where each bottle (if you buy two) is about $65...not bad actually....since its effective....
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.26%

WARBIRDSWS6@ Yea ill tell him not to but is it because he might shutdown bad just curious of the reason and also i got the 25% off so we split it so we both are paying 65$ but we might go halves for a third bottle and get the extra bottle for free and have a full two month cycle pretty smart huh lol.
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by CJNator
    WARBIRDSWS6@ Yea ill tell him not to but is it because he might shutdown bad just curious of the reason and also i got the 25% off so we split it so we both are paying 65$ but we might go halves for a third bottle and get the extra bottle for free and have a full two month cycle pretty smart huh lol.
    Actually osta and PH/DS would most likely compete for the androgen receptor....since one is an androgen receptor modulator and the other is an anabolic....bad idea...
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

Actually osta and PH/DS would most likely compete for the androgen receptor....since one is an androgen receptor modulator and the other is an anabolic....bad idea...
    Just curious, how would this be any different than running two different PH's? Is there anything that you could stack with Osta that wouldn't cause an issue?

PS CJNator is in high school and has been warned multiple times on other forums not to run anything yet.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldMan

Just curious, how would this be any different than running two different PH's? Is there anything that you could stack with Osta that wouldn't cause an issue?

PS CJNator is in high school and has been warned multiple times on other forums not to run anything yet.
    Well this is just my opinion/assumption ....why would you want to "modulate your androgen receptor" if your taking AAS PH/DS? makes no to me....but maybe Sarms amplify PH DS AAS....I Doubt it though..seems best run solo or with a nice natty stack.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

Well this is just my opinion/assumption ....why would you want to "modulate your androgen receptor" if your taking AAS PH/DS? makes no to me....but maybe Sarms amplify PH DS AAS....I Doubt it though..seems best run solo or with a nice natty stack.
    I was planning on running this in a natty stack with R Spray and Intimidate - maybe some Erase as well. But, I was toying with the idea of throwing some AndroLean or Androhard in there and going a little stronger. Would love to hear from people that have ran Osta solo and stacked to get their opinions.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%

I was putting together a stack to go with Osta. Was planning on adding UR Spray for the whole time and Intimidate/Erase on the back half and into "PCT". I don't think that this should be a problem. However, I've been toying with the idea of adding in AndroLean or AndroHard. Concerned about the possible combination effects you described. Would be great to hear from people who've run Osta solo and stacked.
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldMan View Post
    I was planning on running this in a natty stack with R Spray and Intimidate - maybe some Erase as well. But, I was toying with the idea of throwing some AndroLean or Androhard in there and going a little stronger. Would love to hear from people that have ran Osta solo and stacked to get their opinions.
    yeah that sounds great, to me 7/11 products aren't "PH's" even though ALv3 for instance is marketed as one.....I'd see no problem stacking it with osta personally. Trans-res I don't see a problem with either, and intimidate/erase is exactly the type of stackers I was referring too....anabeta, GDA's, etc as well....the androhard? not sure if DHT would be beneficial or not in that stack with osta? might compete with the osta? hey give it a try I doubt there are too many people who have stacked osta with any type of PH/DS yet though since its relatively new...most seem to be taking it solo or with natty stuff. There seems to be a general consensus that it is not advisable to stack osta with PH/DS (seems most people who post come up with this idea independently), although its just conjecture/guessing. but osta/forma/GDA/anabeta worked well for me, so that gets my vote (7/11 or ALv3 would probably be a great addition too).
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.04%

Did you have BW to se how bad the shutdown was?
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan View Post
    Did you have BW to se how bad the shutdown was?
    No, I did not have that done but I had the symptoms and my normal test numbers with my age are mid 400 so I am already on the low end with this.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.04%

No, I did not have that done but I had the symptoms and my normal test numbers with my age are mid 400 so I am already on the low end with this.
    I see, i had bloods done at 5 weeks and had test of 377 and LH and FSH had dropped a few , so it is suppresive at the recomended doasge, was tryin to see wat what point (if it does) shut down occurs
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Any sides?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.04%

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV
    Any sides?
    Me? For me no and i am on week 7 at 4 caps and will bump to 5 caps for last week. Honestly i feel greeeeeat! Good thing i had bloods done tho because it was kiilin my test major and my LH and FSH a bit i would recommend running a Natty TB like Dpol at week 5 or 6 if doin a 8 week run and low dose an ai and build up. Im currently high dosin erase which i think was dumb in hindsight so i now have to taper down. if your only doing a 4 week run you should b good but keep in mind EVERYBODYS body is different so bloods before durin and after are a must in my opinion.
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Any sides?
    Clear your inbox!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.28%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

Clear your inbox!
    I had like 6 repeat messages from you, i cleared them before i replied? :/
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan

Me? For me no and i am on week 7 at 4 caps and will bump to 5 caps for last week. Honestly i feel greeeeeat! Good thing i had bloods done tho because it was kiilin my test major and my LH and FSH a bit i would recommend running a Natty TB like Dpol at week 5 or 6 if doin a 8 week run and low dose an ai and build up. Im currently high dosin erase which i think was dumb in hindsight so i now have to taper down. if your only doing a 4 week run you should b good but keep in mind EVERYBODYS body is different so bloods before durin and after are a must in my opinion.
    I just read hair loss can be a side? :/
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.04%

I just read hair loss can be a side? :/
    It could b i guess if these major DHT conversion goin on and that would mean its being more androgenic in ure body but idk man lol i shave my head and im 32 but id say slightly? I dont kno and honestl dont even kno if its permanent. How old r u??
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.28%

It could b i guess if these major DHT conversion goin on and that would mean its being more androgenic in ure body but idk man lol i shave my head and im 32 but id say slightly? I dont kno and honestl dont even kno if its permanent. How old r u??
    29. Id never shave it tho! Lol.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.04%

29. Id never shave it tho! Lol.
    Are you gunna run Osta?
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.28%

Are you gunna run Osta?
    Doubt it. Im natural still, just want to lean down to 8-9%bf.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.04%

Doubt it. Im natural still, just want to lean down to 8-9%bf.
    Ooooo ok. Gettin that low is nice but remember if ure body cant keep that year round its a bitch to maitain...for me normal is like 12% i walk around at 168 n im 5 8

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best way to run Prime???
    By flex13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 03:40 AM
  2. Best Way to cycle M-Drol and Winadrol
    By arnett287 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 08:13 PM
  3. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:38 AM
  4. Best way to run 2mg PEG-MGF?