Joint Pain - what supplement?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

Joint Pain - what supplement?

Im aware of fish oils, cod liver oil , glutamine

But what really works for general joint pain? Im talking elbows and knees after a weights sesh?

Not interested in a $40 joint support product either, just raw ingredients

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Im aware of fish oils, cod liver oil , glutamine

But what really works for general joint pain? Im talking elbows and knees after a weights sesh?

Not interested in a $40 joint support product either, just raw ingredients
    Cissus-XT Hands down
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-120-caps.html

And I like Orange Triads joint support complex too.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...-270-tabs.html

Both awesome and play along really well with Fish Oils. I don't Glutamine does much for anything though, just my opinion.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

Do you mean, raw foods? If not, then any of the ingredients listed on the back of most joint support supplment products all work well, however, it is usually a blend of them all that is most effective in that they address the pain/inflammation and may assist in lubricating dry, creaky joints differently. Be mindful of shellfish allergies if taking Glucomsamne products, as most are extracted from lobster shrimp and crab shell. Chondroiton Sulfate is another great product, MSM, Hylaluronic acid, Cissus Quadrangularis...this list goes on.

Cissus at 1500mg EOD works perfectly for me.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Go purchase E-Pharm Jointforce and a roll of saran wrap. Nothing else touches that combination.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.54%

Roger,

Check out Athletes Joint Restore. It's a unique product that we just released, it's not the sale old ingredients. Amazing feedback from nearly everyone that has tried it.

We ran an internal study with random people (many from this forum) that purchased the product and then answered a series of surveys and questions about what they thought about the product. We haven't yet release the entire study results, but some preliminary results show:

89% said that they would recommend the product to a close friend.
    84% said that they had noticeably less pain with Athletes Joint Restore than without.
    81% said that Athletes Joint Restore works better than most other joint pain supplements.

After the study we asked them to post their honest feedback on Supplement Reviews.Check it out: http://supplementreviews.com/athleti.../joint-restore

We are getting ready to start a double your money back program. If you have joint pain, this will fix it.http://www.athleticxtreme.com/produc...-joint-restore
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

easily cissus
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.45%

Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Roger,

Check out Athletes Joint Restore. It's a unique product that we just released, it's not the sale old ingredients. Amazing feedback from nearly everyone that has tried it.

We ran an internal study with random people (many from this forum) that purchased the product and then answered a series of surveys and questions about what they thought about the product. We haven't yet release the entire study results, but some preliminary results show:

84% said that they had noticeably less pain with Athletes Joint Restore than without.
    81% said that Athletes Joint Restore works better than most other joint pain supplements.

After the study we asked them to post their honest feedback on Supplement Reviews.Check it out: http://supplementreviews.com/athleti.../joint-restore

We are getting ready to start a double your money back program. If you have joint pain, this will fix it.http://www.athleticxtreme.com/produc...-joint-restore
    AJR is a great product. My wife has been having shoulder pain for years. The injury started years ago while we were doing some farm work. After the 1st month of AJR she noticed a decrease in pain and much more mobility in the shoulder. She is in the middle of her 2nd month (about 6 weeks of use total) and is experiencing very little pain and on some days no pain at all.

AJR is really worth taking a good look at.
    I'm Back...
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/f...-capsules.html

^This stuff looks good, it has everything you need for joints. Normally I use Super Cissus but I'm giving this a shot.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    easily cissus
    ^^^^This. Cissus is by far the best thing I have ever taken for joint pain. There are lots of good supplements with Cissus in them or you can go with bulk powder. Be warned that powder tastes like crap but works wonders!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.23%

I did the pilot testing of AJR as well . Did a great job for my right elbow which was an issue for me for 10 weeks. Not sure how much it goes for on the open market.
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    ^^^^This. Cissus is by far the best thing I have ever taken for joint pain. There are lots of good supplements with Cissus in them or you can go with bulk powder. Be warned that powder tastes like crap but works wonders!
    ive always used USP SuperCissus and will stick with it as it works wonders for me
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.06%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    ive always used USP SuperCissus and will stick with it as it works wonders for me
    I haven't tried the USP product but have tried a couple others. I agree that it works wonders and recommend it to anybody with joint pain. I've had three knee surgeries in the last three years and Cissus has literally changed my life. I have almost no pain whatsoever these days.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.9%

Cissus XT as others have mentioned, capped so you do not have to taste the nastiness that is cissus powder.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    Cissus XT as others have mentioned, capped so you do not have to taste the nastiness that is cissus powder.
    Its really eased my shoulder discomfort
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.06%

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Aw, come on......the nastiness let's you know it's working!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%

This. I have been using SNS Cissus XT and have already noticed some relief in my knees. Labrada ElastiJoint is another really good one.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.06%

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    This. I have been using SNS Cissus XT and have already noticed some relief in my knees. Labrada ElastiJoint is another really good one.
    Still some good specials on Cissus XT around? I bought a bottle when it came out for around $23.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%

Still some good specials on Cissus XT around? I bought a bottle when it came out for around $23.
    Might be, our price point is pretty low, but I'm not sure about whether other sites are having any specials.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    You use cereal for joint support too. But like this has been said , Cissus-XT, more bang for your buck and plays well with other joint support ingredients.

I might even have to get on it...my Right shoulder has started to be really annoying for my BP and OHP workouts lately...(Can't get over the fact I should have had surgery after the second time I popped it dirt biking haha...aw well) So...Get some promo's going James plz !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You use cereal for joint support too. But like this has been said , Cissus-XT, more bang for your buck and plays well with other joint support ingredients.

I might even have to get on it...my Right shoulder has started to be really annoying for my BP and OHP workouts lately...(Can't get over the fact I should have had surgery after the second time I popped it dirt biking haha...aw well) So...Get some promo's going James plz !
    Doing some promo's isn't a bad idea. We are having a pick your own stack promo going on now though that ends tomorrow. People can still jump on that. Oh and cereal can cure anything.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.21%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Cissus-XT Hands down
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-120-caps.html

And I like Orange Triads joint support complex too.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...-270-tabs.html

Both awesome and play along really well with Fish Oils. I don't Glutamine does much for anything though, just my opinion.
    Thought thief!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.06%

I'm surprised I haven't seen a promo specifically for Cissus XT. It seems to be the perfect product for a log or contest. It's cheap, works withing a fews days, and provides noticeable relief from joint pain which most of us deal with to some degree. I also find a lot of people that have never tried it. I second Celorza's idea for a Cissus XT promo.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.21%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I'm surprised I haven't seen a promo specifically for Cissus XT. It seems to be the perfect product for a log or contest. It's cheap, works withing a fews days, and provides noticeable relief from joint pain which most of us deal with to some degree. I also find a lot of people that have never tried it. I second Celorza's idea for a Cissus XT promo.
    I am off to create the Celorza thread. Where everyone but Celorza can post!

MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

I am off to create the Celorza thread. Where everyone but Celorza can post!

Haha people would love that thread, I'll make sure not to jump in it to respect it's purpose then
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  25. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Roger,

Cant argue with those results. I ran AJR before i came to AX and the product produces.

Ive ran almost every joint product on the market, AJR easily worked the best for me with cissus coming in second.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  26. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Avocado soybean unsaponafiables (asu). Drug in France. Perfectly legal in the United States.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Avocado soybean unsaponafiables (asu). Drug in France. Perfectly legal in the United States.
    Avocado and soybean that doesn't undergo saponification?...tell me more.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Avocado and soybean that doesn't undergo saponification?...tell me more.
    Lulz what you wanna know? We put it in Joint Fixx. Solid science behind it reducing nsaid need and good WOMAC scores.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

I've had the same problem and the best treatment for joint pain is GLUCOSAMINE and a dose of 1000 mg daily for 4-6 weeks may be helpful for you.You will regain your joint movements easily.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.71%

MHP's Releve. After a month, I was shocked to see the joint pain in my fingers has almost 100% completly disapeared. Just randomly picked a joint supp after joining a brazilian jiujitsu school, and it worked- GREAT!

I will be trying Anteaus Labs Achilles product. Heard some good things.

Super Cissus was my first joint supp I ever tried, and it worked really well too. Price was the only limiting factor.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.36%

USP Labs Super Cissus.

Started working for me the minute it left the states for Australia.

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.56%

Cissus is by far the best, and its very affordable.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.14%

iForce Joint Help is an awesome combination of cissus (10% ketosterone content) as well as ParActin. ParActin is a joint support ingredient as well as analgesic that provides immediate and long-lasting benefits, keeping you pain free and in the weight room. It's got significant clinical support, and if you prefer higher doses of cissus (greater than ~2g per day, which would be a typical daily dose scheme of Joint Help) then add a high quality, cost effective product like SNS Cissus XT.

Joint Help has all the benefits of cissus plus some incredibly exciting different ones for pennies more per serving.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.83%

Key Facts
    IMMEDIATE PAIN RELIEF
    LONG LASTING PAIN RELIEF
    POTENT ANTI-INFLAMMATORY

Quote Originally Posted by MrCooper69
    Week 1: I noticed a couple things: my joint issues were not fixed, but I seemed to feel a lot fewer aches and pains associated with weight training and cardio. It seemed to act almost like an analgesic when doing certain movements. I can see this being of great value to the older, sedentary crowd and to young, active individuals, both of whom may suffer from joint pain in their day to day activities. As far as relief in areas suffering from major local pain and inflammation, the effects of the product were only slightly evident during week 1. One other odd effect I noticed was that this product seemed to increase the effects and longevity of stimulants. I can recall quite a few instances in which I took this product shortly before using EC and felt like the stimulant EC of effect lasted around 2 hours longer than usual. Very interesting.

Weeks 2-3: These two weeks are lumped together because the effects I felt during these two weeks were essentially the same. In the middle of week 2 and into week 3, I underwent a rapid period of joint relief in which both my shoulder pain and wrist pain were essentially gone. By the end of week 3, I had zero pain or stiffness in either joint, something which was VERY pleasing because I could finally effectively bench press again. However, when jumping back on the bench, I realized that the aforementioned muscle/tendon pain in my pec was still present. Also, the effect of this product, when taken even without stims, was a prolonged feeling of alertness which resulted in me dosing it early each morning. Again, very unique with respect to promotion of natural energy levels.

Week 4 and Beyond: By the end of week 4 (my final week on the product), I had noticed the following: DRAMATICALLY reduced inflammation throughout my entire body, reduced aches and pains following bouts of intense exercise, an essentially healed shoulder and wrist, a stimulant-prolonging effect and alertness boost, and an unhealed pec injury. True to its name, this product aided tremendously with my joints, but I evidently did not notice much as far as helping a pre-existing pec injury. Well it turns out that after getting checked out, I have a small tear in my pectoralis minor. The reduced inflammation did not appear to accelerate the healing of my pec (which is still not totally complete), but I feel that healing a muscle tear is an unreasonable expectation from a joint product anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity1216
    No frauding, most people in the supp section who knows me knows I will NOT recommend something I am not happy with or if it does not work. And I would def. not purchase it if it did not work.
    ============================== ============================== ==============
    Ok 17 days on Joint Help and I feel fantastic!!!!! You guys have a customer for life srsly.
    Quote Originally Posted by intheayer55
    It's been great to be able to say goodbye to the nagging pain that I have been feeling in my left elbow. It has been a long time since I felt this great heading into the gym each day and its been great knowing that I can really push it 100% again in the gym without having to worry about the pain that comes with that sort of intensity. A lot of exercises would tweak my elbow when I performed them, but over the last few weeks, I've felt like there are no longer any exercises that are off limits for me. I go through my usual pre-workout warm-up to get the blood flowing and then I'm off to the races. In the past, I'd have to really make sure I warmed up for a sufficient amount of time to get through my workouts, but now with Joint Help in the mix, its back to the normal warm-up and then right into an intense session.
    ============================== ============================== ==============
    I really didn't think that Joint Help could help me as much as it has, but I have really seen some incredible results from using this supplement so far. And how quickly it worked in the process blew me away. Some joint supplements did provide some relief to me but only after weeks and weeks of continued use. But with Joint Help, I felt the benefits after only a few days. Incredible!
    ============================== ============================== =============
    This log for Joint Help has been an amazing journey for me. I really didn't think Joint Help would improve how I felt as much as it has, but wow, my expectations have been exceeded! This has been a great addition for my stack and because it works so well, it will be a staple for me going forward. I can't imagine trying to train each day without this supplement!
    ============================== ============================== =============
    I would definitely rate Joint Help from iForce Nutrition as a 10 out of 10! This supplement definitely got me back in the game. I had used some other basic joint supplements in the past like glucosamine and chondroitin, but the effects of that supplement was nothing compared to what Joint Help brought to the table. My body has never felt better and I can safely say that Joint Help will now be a part of my stack because saying goodbye to those nagging injuries has been such a relief for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Godhelpme View Post
    For the current price Joint Help is definitely worth it based on the results I got from it. I have several other joint supplements that are half full that I haven't gone back to since using Joint Help. I am going to get a couple bottles of Joint Help soon, because it work well for me in the area of pain and swelling, thanks again iForce, this is a solid joint supplement, I highly recommend it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyroo View Post
    & sadly we come to an end...

Just had dinner accompanied by my very last dosage of Joint Help.
    Before all, I want to thank iForce and VaughnTrue for giving me the opportunity to try this product.
    I can truly say there will be no turning back for me. I am one happy camper!

Since back in high school my ankles had been a major problem, and then when I started working out my wrist and hip were just another problem piled on top of that. I can't express how thankful I am to have given the chance to try Joint Help. It's definitely turned my gym lifestyle around. Almost immediately was I able to notice a difference from this product; no joints popping and cracking in the mornings.
    I have to say when being consistent with this product, the most exciting part for me was seeing my lifts increase. My joint problems had always kept me from doing certain exercises and from increasing weight, I no longer have this problem.
    Its pretty amazing really, I don't suffer from any joint popping or wrists giving out at the gym anymore.
    All the cracking and popping has completely disappeared.

When doing squats, I have always had a popping problem with my right hip and an awkward swaying problem, this hip no longer pops but it still slightly sways to the side after a couple squat reps. I have noticed a huge change from before taking JH to now, and this is why I plan to continue JH for life. I want to rid this hip problem for good!

I had never been so satisfied like I am with Joint Help.

I give this product a 10/10
    I highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from any joint issues or anyone looking to make weak joints stronger.

Thanks again for allowing me to log this product, it was a fun & enjoyable journey!
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.22%

I 3rd joint help due to its inclusion of paractin, solid joint relief ingredient not utilized by others that I am aware. Tons of solid, positive feedback like mentioned above.

Mike
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%

Achilles by Antaeus Labs!

Done deal
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Just from my experience, Orange Triad with Cissus XT has garnered the best results for me. As someone with more nagging joint problems than I can count, this combo has been a major fixture.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.56%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Just from my experience, Orange Triad with Cissus XT has garnered the best results for me. As someone with more nagging joint problems than I can count, this combo has been a major fixture.
    Do you take OT at full dosage?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.17%

Fishoil magnesium and cissus xt
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

Do you take OT at full dosage?
    Yes....3 with breakfast and 3 with dinner.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplements for Joint-pain?
    By sina in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 02:14 PM
  2. what's the best joint pain reliever?
    By bullet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 12:26 AM