Alphamine

Page 62 of 104 First ... 6061626364 ... Last

  1. so pumped to run this when the time is right,i used a single sample pack and it blew me away.it was amazing taken as a pre for me,and just at a single dose.cant wait to use for period of time.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    so pumped to run this when the time is right,i used a single sample pack and it blew me away.it was amazing taken as a pre for me,and just at a single dose.cant wait to use for period of time.
    I want a sample pack wtf! Lol
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I want a sample pack wtf! Lol
    ill try to find it in my magazine i got it in and post it for ya.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Ben,
    Are you sure that its alphamine your measuring ?

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Yeah, what's that rolled up dollar bill in the background on a "cut" huh?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  5. Bugger. I walked into that one lol.

    Well played chaps.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Bugger. I walked into that one lol.

    Well played chaps.
    See, we Aussies aren't slow

    Chaps...that's an old one hahah...

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  7. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

    See, we Aussies aren't slow

    Chaps...that's an old one hahah...

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Bugger, chaps, cheers, cheeky... God I miss England.

    Americans look at me funny when I slip up and say cheers.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Isn't ephedra just terrible for you too? Heart problems?
    Only if you take far more than the recommended dose and layer up in heat (like Steve Bechler).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    Only if you take far more than the recommended dose and layer up in heat (like Steve Bechler).
    That and it's reported he hadn't eaten in 2 or 3 days
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  10. Everything in moderation is always something to remember regardless of the safety profile.
    doing my own thang!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Everything in moderation is always something to remember regardless of the safety profile.
    Cocaine in moderation...

    Benny, please refrain from everyday use

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. I'm taking it right now with DCP...will see how it'll go

  13. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Cocaine in moderation...

    Benny, please refrain from everyday use

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Cokayne is one of my middle names. True story.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Cocaine in moderation...

    Benny, please refrain from everyday use

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Not sure if you were trying to be funny so I guess I will ignore post and take it as a joke.
    doing my own thang!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post

    Not sure if you were trying to be funny so I guess I will ignore post and take it as a joke.
    Nothing meant by it Andrew, merely a shot at Bens pic of the alphamine on the scale.

    Sorry if I offended you

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Nothing meant by it Andrew, merely a shot at Bens pic of the alphamine on the scale.

    Sorry if I offended you

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App

    Name:  RickJamesCocaine.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  76.9 KB

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72 599"/>
    Get your feet off my couch (insert racist profanity)

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72 599"/>
    I'm rich b!tch
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  19. Fu$& your couch! haha

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Fu$& your couch! haha
    Go buy another couch

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. What did the 5 fingers say to the face?

    (SLAP)

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. can a PES rep or someone post that huge thread on alphamine (not this one) and using it with IF im trying to find it but I cant

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    can a PES rep or someone post that huge thread on alphamine (not this one) and using it with IF im trying to find it but I cant
    This one?

    Fasting Benefits with Alphamine - Article

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    yes! thanks man!

  25. has anyone ran alpha or are you running it for more than 8 weeks? thoughts, comments.....

  26. I am three days in from my forced Alphamine break. I had six tubs in a row I think.

    I will be honest, I had a serving this morning as well. This break is not going well lol.

    The stimulant effect obviously diminishes in terms of how you feel, as you would expect from any stimulant after such prolonged use. I continued to lose noticeable body fat though so just kept using it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  27. P.S. I am the leanest I have ever been now. It has got me to a level where I am leaner than I was for my last shoot despite me not changing my nutritional approach.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    P.S. I am the leanest I have ever been now. It has got me to a level where I am leaner than I was for my last shoot despite me not changing my nutritional approach.
    Stacked with erase?

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  29. At the moment, yes. This was not a consistent throughout the run though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    At the moment, yes. This was not a consistent throughout the run though.
    That's the go to cut stack for you guys very good stack. Well done bud

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in