Alphamine

Page 38 of 78 First ... 33363738394043 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    MY name is Rob....and I'm an Alphaholic....
    Hiiiiiiiiiiii Rob..
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  2. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    55.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Welcome to the group. This is a safe place.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,969
    Rep Power
    10744441
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    All jokes aside I'm 4 tubs deep and don't see this addiction letting up anytime soon! Josh better hurry with this preworkout!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    tunnelrat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    10588
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

    I'm fat. Should I buy me some of this?
  5. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557668
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tunnelrat
    I'm fat. Should I buy me some of this?
    Yes
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  6. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

    Yes
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  7. New Member
    tunnelrat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    10588
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

    Crucial
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    MY name is Rob....and I'm an Alphaholic....
    Good news...ive been mixing 1 scoop RL and 1 scoop FP and it creates a third flavor
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. Advanced Member
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    268234
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.93%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Good news...ive been mixing 1 scoop RL and 1 scoop FP and it creates a third flavor
    #Incest?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  10. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557668
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    Good news...ive been mixing 1 scoop RL and 1 scoop FP and it creates a third flavor
    I do this as well. It's like a TROPICAL EXPLOSION!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  11. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    55.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    #jealous
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    What have been people's experience using this with HIIT? I read somewhere that it further raised heart rate during cardio. If this is the case wouldn't a high intensity cardio session become intolerable? I would like views of people who have used Alphamine in this setting.
  13. Advanced Member
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    268234
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.93%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    What have been people's experience using this with HIIT? I read somewhere that it further raised heart rate during cardio. If this is the case wouldn't a high intensity cardio session become intolerable? I would like views of people who have used Alphamine in this setting.
    Depends on your tolerance with Y, I have always had a high heart rate, so for me its not so much of a jump.

    But my experience has been , when I use this with cardio, endurance factors in, which leads me to do LISS more than HIIT, since that has worked for me.

    Also, being in powder form, you can always just cut back on the Dosage. I split 4 scoops across .75 or less through the day.


    An alternative:

    1. Take it after your workout sessions (cardio based ones).
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  14. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    What have been people's experience using this with HIIT? I read somewhere that it further raised heart rate during cardio. If this is the case wouldn't a high intensity cardio session become intolerable? I would like views of people who have used Alphamine in this setting.
  15. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Depends on your tolerance with Y, I have always had a high heart rate, so for me its not so much of a jump.

    But my experience has been , when I use this with cardio, endurance factors in, which leads me to do LISS more than HIIT, since that has worked for me.

    Also, being in powder form, you can always just cut back on the Dosage. I split 4 scoops across .75 or less through the day.


    An alternative:

    1. Take it after your workout sessions (cardio based ones).
    Thanks mate. I've always been fine with Alpha-Y. I thought it was one of the other ingredients that cause an elvation in heart rate. I like the alternative, but I do fasted training in the morning and Alpha-Y in this scenario is golden for stubborn fat!
  16. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Thanks mate. I've always been fine with Alpha-Y. I thought it was one of the other ingredients that cause an elvation in heart rate. I like the alternative, but I do fasted training in the morning and Alpha-Y in this scenario is golden for stubborn fat!
    Good luck bud.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  17. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,751
    Rep Power
    781737
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    7.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I really don't know how you guys do fasted workouts LMAO, I would faint due to extremely low blood sugar.
    doing my own thang!
  18. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    55.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I really don't know how you guys do fasted workouts LMAO, I would faint due to extremely low blood sugar.
    I did them for a week on holiday first thing in the morning before the heat kicked in. It was a novel experience for me because I was doing much easier workouts and still felt like I was going to pass out lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Advanced Member
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35039
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    68.74%

    If i am using fasting, i do my weight lifting early morning fasted, and cardio after work unfasted, right before my last meal, usually a small meal.
  20. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I used to feel like that but its not too bad now as long as the workouts don't go much beyond 30 mins and I eat immediately afterwards. I have in the past done fasted workouts and not eaten until 6-8 hours postwork out and that caused me all sorts of problems.
  21. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,168
    Rep Power
    294032
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    2.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I really don't know how you guys do fasted workouts LMAO, I would faint due to extremely low blood sugar.
    I think its an acquired ability. I've trained fasted a few times, the first 1-2 i felt pretty bad near the end of my routine, but after that I could easily knock out a high volume lifting session.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  22. Advanced Member
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    268234
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.93%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I did them for a week on holiday first thing in the morning before the heat kicked in. It was a novel experience for me because I was doing much easier workouts and still felt like I was going to pass out lol.
    The most I would do is some LISS for 45-60 mins, that is about it.

    I leaned out substantially though whilst following IF + Alphamine, now I wish I had logged it!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  23. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    10742714
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    55.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    The most I would do is some LISS for 45-60 mins, that is about it.

    I leaned out substantially though whilst following IF + Alphamine, now I wish I had logged it!
    I hate you for not logging it!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,820
    Rep Power
    1236078
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    87.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    The most I would do is some LISS for 45-60 mins, that is about it.

    I leaned out substantially though whilst following IF + Alphamine, now I wish I had logged it!
    Retro-log? Or at least how long did you run that for?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  25. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Mmmm...interesting I was intending on running alpha T2 and Erase during my next cut, which begins in a couple of weeks but now I'm thinking I might use Alphamine. The only problem is I can only buy at one retailer in the UK and he is selling it as stack.
  26. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,751
    Rep Power
    781737
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    7.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I think its an acquired ability. I've trained fasted a few times, the first 1-2 i felt pretty bad near the end of my routine, but after that I could easily knock out a high volume lifting session.
    True like with anything else, tolerance eventually kicks in.
    doing my own thang!
  27. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Mmmm...interesting I was intending on running alpha T2 and Erase during my next cut, which begins in a couple of weeks but now I'm thinking I might use Alphamine. The only problem is I can only buy at one retailer in the UK and he is selling it as stack.
    Its a solid stack though =)
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  28. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Have been people on here ran Alpha T-2 and Alphamine seperately, so can compare the two with regard to fat loss.
  29. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321
    Have been people on here ran Alpha T-2 and Alphamine seperately, so can compare the two with regard to fat loss.
    At2 stacks with other stim based
    I stacked with Fatsmack and bad killer results. Alphamine gives me a better feeling tho
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  30. Advanced Member
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    268234
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.93%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    At2 stacks with other stim based
    I stacked with Fatsmack and bad killer results. Alphamine gives me a better feeling tho
    This this and this.


    FS and At2 is a stack I will try when I return from China. Totally true.

    Recreate + Mine will be good if you are really craving so much.

    At2+Recreate+FS or

    Recreate + Mine is also neat.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  31. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    2850133
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    86.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Alphamine and ssv2 worked well for me
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  32. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    705
    Rep Power
    279491
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    78.23%

    Alphamine+Recompadrol+IF coming soon.
  33. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,164
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    Alphamine+Recompadrol+IF coming soon.
    Please log
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  34. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I still haven't heard from anyone that Alphamine yields better real world results than Alpha T2.
  35. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321
    I still haven't heard from anyone that Alphamine yields better real world results than Alpha T2.
    Did I not reply to that?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  36. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    705
    Rep Power
    279491
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    78.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Please log
    As long as I get enough followers on my Mansports log coming up, then I will for sure.
  37. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Did I not reply to that?
    Sorry mate. I took from your response that you felt better on Alphamine than Alpha T2 not that you had better results with regard to fat loss.
  38. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321
    Sorry mate. I took from your response that you felt better on Alphamine than Alpha T2 not that you had better results with regard to fat loss.
    I had better fat loss from At2 stacked with FatSmack. Or with any stim based fat burner
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  39. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7211398
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I've had better body comp results from alphamine. Kept muscle with noticeable fat loss.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  40. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,503
    Rep Power
    1097382
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    I've had better body comp results from alphamine. Kept muscle with noticeable fat loss.
    Agreed on this. Alphamine has worked great for me as a lean out and muscle maintenance. Couple it with EP and you got a great stack there.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in