Alphamine

Page 32 of 78 First ... 27303132333437 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    bigrobbierob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    748
    Answers
    0

    Does it make anyone else poop? Serious question. I get a rumble in the belly and poo really good.

    My wife took a dose this morning and the same thing happened.

    I'm not complaining, just wondering.


  2. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    0

    This can happen due to the Choline content. Myself it has only happened once. Andrew noticed it himself as well.

    Most do not experience it, but it can happen.

    How do you think you lose so much weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    Does it make anyone else poop? Serious question. I get a rumble in the belly and poo really good.

    My wife took a dose this morning and the same thing happened.

    I'm not complaining, just wondering.
    The Historic PES Legend

  3. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    It makes me go to the toilet but feels in a healthy way, promoting regularity rather than giving me GI distress.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    bigrobbierob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    748
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    How do you think you lose so much weight?
    lol...I made the same joke to my wife this morning after she said she pooped!

  5. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,428
    Answers
    0

    Not sure about the suggestion of choline below but ANY stim can cause a bowel movement.


    Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    Does it make anyone else poop? Serious question. I get a rumble in the belly and poo really good.

    My wife took a dose this morning and the same thing happened.

    I'm not complaining, just wondering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    This can happen due to the Choline content. Myself it has only happened once. Andrew noticed it himself as well.

    Most do not experience it, but it can happen.

    How do you think you lose so much weight?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  6. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Not sure about the suggestion of choline below but ANY stim can cause a bowel movement.
    I have not seen that for Higenamine (Norcoclaurine) or NMT Whacked, wow nice find.

    Got a source ?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,301
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    I have not seen that for Higenamine (Norcoclaurine) or NMT Whacked, wow nice find.

    Got a source ?
    Wait, wait, Higenamine is AKA Norcoclaurine??
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  8. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Wait, wait, Higenamine is AKA Norcoclaurine??
    Yes, keep up!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,301
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    Yes, keep up!
    Well WTF! Norcoclaurine is in jack3d micro. Which I took without any of the sides I attributed to higenamine in alpha t2.... Now I'm all sorts of confuzzled. Is there *any* difference between the two?

    I'm assuming micro and alphamine should not be stacked due to overlap then?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  10. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,400
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Well WTF! Norcoclaurine is in jack3d micro. Which I took without any of the sides I attributed to higenamine in alpha t2.... Now I'm all sorts of confuzzled. Is there *any* difference between the two?

    I'm assuming micro and alphamine should not be stacked due to overlap then?
    Jack3d Micro has mostly pump attributes with a nice stimulant effect.

    Alphamine has mostly stimulant based ingredients.

    If you have problems I would assume it is most likely the Yoh extract in Alphamine.
    The Historic PES Legend

  11. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,301
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Jack3d Micro has mostly pump attributes with a nice stimulant effect.

    Alphamine has mostly stimulant based ingredients.

    If you have problems I would assume it is most likely the Yoh extract in Alphamine.
    Thats the thing- I havent even tried my alphamine BC I had bad effects from the new at2 formula, the orig with methyl syn worked amazing for me. So seeing the only difference beween the at2 formulas as higenamine... I have been afraid to try alphamine!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  12. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thats the thing- I havent even tried my alphamine BC I had bad effects from the new at2 formula, the orig with methyl syn worked amazing for me. So seeing the only difference beween the at2 formulas as higenamine... I have been afraid to try alphamine!
    Hmmmm....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  13. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thats the thing- I havent even tried my alphamine BC I had bad effects from the new at2 formula, the orig with methyl syn worked amazing for me. So seeing the only difference beween the at2 formulas as higenamine... I have been afraid to try alphamine!
    You have a thyroid problem don't you not? I think Alpha-T2's T2 content was what would be an issue for you. Anyhow, until a full metabolic panel and bloods have been ran Coop told yah not to run any supplements anyway :/ , if you already had them check with your PCP, and coop if you want , if you can take alphamine Cheda.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,980
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Not sure about the suggestion of choline below but ANY stim can cause a bowel movement.
    Mine causes me to vomit if I have too much.
    Anything >600mg and I'm gone
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

  15. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,301
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    You have a thyroid problem don't you not? I think Alpha-T2's T2 content was what would be an issue for you. Anyhow, until a full metabolic panel and bloods have been ran Coop told yah not to run any supplements anyway :/ , if you already had them check with your PCP, and coop if you want , if you can take alphamine Cheda.
    Yes, I am in the process of determining a plethora of issues. Just got flagged w Low T too and seeing endo on Monday. Best to steer clear of non staples, yea.

    But Back to alphamine talk!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  16. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,429
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    Does it make anyone else poop? Serious question. I get a rumble in the belly and poo really good.

    My wife took a dose this morning and the same thing happened.

    I'm not complaining, just wondering.
    You and your wife should start with a half of scoop as this allows me to digest it more efficiently, chloine seems not like us LOL.
    doing my own thang!

  17. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732

    You and your wife should start with a half of scoop as this allows me to digest it more efficiently, chloine seems not like us LOL.
    This is how I started and now 2 scoops doesn't bother my stomach
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,399
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    This is how I started and now 2 scoops doesn't bother my stomach
    Same with me. I could barely handle 1 scoop at the beginning because I'm a stim wimp. Now I take 2 scoops with ease.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Same with me. I could barely handle 1 scoop at the beginning because I'm a stim wimp. Now I take 2 scoops with ease.
    3 for me and love it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    3 for me and love it
    Crazy
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  21. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    Crazy
    Haha I told you I'm addicted
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Senior Member
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Haha I told you I'm addicted
    Hmmm 3 scoops? Will report back with results tonight!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  23. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,256
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    3 for me and love it
    Thought about giving that a try. I can handle 2 with ease as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Advanced Member
    bigrobbierob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    748
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    You and your wife should start with a half of scoop as this allows me to digest it more efficiently, chloine seems not like us LOL.
    she's taking 1/2 scoop....I'm taking one scoop.

  25. New Member
    redms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    124
    Answers
    0

    I am only taking two scoops but over the last couple of weeks I have been guilty of heaping my scoops. Probably equals three level. Oops. But sh!t it's good.

  26. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,700
    Answers
    0

    I'm reasonably certain 3 scoops would make my head explode...but its nice because 1/2 a scoop makes me/alphamine a cheap date.

  27. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I'm reasonably certain 3 scoops would make my head explode...but its nice because 1/2 a scoop makes me/alphamine a cheap date.
    Haha nice
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  28. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,429
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob View Post
    she's taking 1/2 scoop....I'm taking one scoop.
    Are you having a hard time at 1 scoop? If so, drop to a half scoop.
    doing my own thang!

  29. Advanced Member
    bigrobbierob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    748
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Are you having a hard time at 1 scoop? If so, drop to a half scoop.
    Nah...it just made me poop. I think its starting to subside now.

  30. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrobbierob

    Nah...it just made me poop. I think its starting to subside now.
    Haha sorry to hear bud, hope it continues to subside
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  31. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    Crazy people going 3 scoops!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  32. Senior Member
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,214
    Answers
    0

    I started my first dose at 1.5 scoops and am going to take 2 scoops tomorrow morning. I didn't feel it like I expected to based on everyone raving about how strong it was. I'm a stim junkie though so go figure.

  33. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,399
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Crazy people going 3 scoops!
    No kidding!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  34. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    :-D guilty
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  35. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,093
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    I started my first dose at 1.5 scoops and am going to take 2 scoops tomorrow morning. I didn't feel it like I expected to based on everyone raving about how strong it was. I'm a stim junkie though so go figure.
    Junkies gon' be junkies.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  36. Senior Member
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,214
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Junkies gon' be junkies.
    LOL very true indeed

  37. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Junkies gon' be junkies.
    I am going to save up my rep order to the point I can just add water to the tub and shake it around.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  38. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,952
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    I am going to save up my rep order to the point I can just add water to the tub and shake it around.
    Haha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  39. New Member
    RiZzah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0

    Wait, so there is no Yohimbine in the UK blend if I buy from Predator Nutrition?

    Lame, I was all hyped for this, and I love Yohimbine...

    Can you provide some reassurance I was all for buying this till I learn that.

  40. New Member
    RiZzah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0

    Answer me you lazy Mexican's!

  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in