Alphamine

Page 27 of 125 First ... 2526272829 ... Last

  1. So has anyone logged this?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by huxley309 View Post
    So has anyone logged this?
    More shipments are being received, i expect many logs and first thought reviews shortly!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by huxley309 View Post
    So has anyone logged this?
    It's just now getting out to the public. I'd expect logs to start popping up shortly.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. I have four tubs coming. I'm going to start Alphamine solo to see how it treats me, then add more and more and more and.........too much lying around the house right now LoL.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  5. I am jelly right now haha, that just sounds funny
    doing my own thang!
    •   
       


  6. If anyone wants to see my Alphamine Before & Afters, visit this thread:


    My ALPHAMINE Results! (with pics)
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    If anyone wants to see my Alphamine Before & Afters, visit this thread:

    My ALPHAMINE Results! (with pics)
    Nice work! Looks like it works to me! ;-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

    If you go dollar or dollar, Erase hands down. You're gonna have to dose the furaz higher than the label suggests.
    Yeah I had planned on running it 350mg/day and AD at 6caps/day. I ran fura at 300 before and loved it. I am looking to cut/recomp with the added effects from the drive.

    But you're right, dollar for dollar, erase pro is more economical.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    I have four tubs coming. I'm going to start Alphamine solo to see how it treats me, then add more and more and more and.........too much lying around the house right now LoL.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I am jelly right now haha, that just sounds funny
    You mean you want to make Alphamine Jelly? I think Americans call it Jello?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You mean you want to make Alphamine Jelly? I think Americans call it Jello?
    well at first i was using a shortcut for the word jealous, but now I might try making some alphamine jello shots LOL
    doing my own thang!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    well at first i was using a shortcut for the word jealous, but now I might try making some alphamine jello shots LOL
    mix up some Alphamine icecubes
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  12. Just ordered some. Hoping it helps me lose the last few lbs.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rynamite View Post
    Just ordered some. Hoping it helps me lose the last few lbs.

    Theres no doubt about it, it will!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    If anyone wants to see my Alphamine Before & Afters, visit this thread:


    My ALPHAMINE Results! (with pics)
    I've said it in the OP, but that's inspired me brother. Nice work!!

  15. Guess what's about to happen??



    Name:  16506766f671cf58bc26c48279437827df5af8e6.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  126.5 KB


    This^^^. This 'stack' is about to happen.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I've said it in the OP, but that's inspired me brother. Nice work!!
    Thanks man!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Guess what's about to happen??



    Name:  16506766f671cf58bc26c48279437827df5af8e6.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  126.5 KB


    This^^^. This 'stack' is about to happen.
    Oh snappp!! Log that shizz
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Thanks man!



    Oh snappp!! Log that shizz
    Oh, don't worry. That's about to happen as well!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy
    Guess what's about to happen??

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****64 658"/>

    This^^^. This 'stack' is about to happen.
    Ha! Nicee! When u starting? Tomm? Lol. Link that log buddy
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. I think everyone who's doing a Alphamine Log should do before and after pics like Kevin :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  20. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    I think everyone who's doing a Alphamine Log should do before and after pics like Kevin :-)
    Yeah, I'm starting the stack tomorrow. May take me a day or 2 to get the log rolling but I'll definitely keep notes on the days before I actually log n link up.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I think everyone who's doing a Alphamine Log should do before and after pics like Kevin :-)
    That's the plan here.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

    Yeah, I'm starting the stack tomorrow. May take me a day or 2 to get the log rolling but I'll definitely keep notes on the days before I actually log n link up.
    Awesome! Cool keep us posted and make sure u put the link up on here. Will def follow along. Also I hope to see before and after pics

    The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254

    That's the plan here.
    Nicee. Post link when you log bud.

    The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  24. Take me off "pending" status please. We're all getting fat over here.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Guess what's about to happen??



    Name:  16506766f671cf58bc26c48279437827df5af8e6.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  126.5 KB


    This^^^. This 'stack' is about to happen.
    Now thats a STACK
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in