Alphamine

Page 26 of 104 First ... 2425262728 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982

Wait... on pescience.com?
    NutraPlanet

2. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Question, I am extremely sensitive to stims these days so I decided to go with half a scoop which I will probably stay at, is this enough to really elicit positive effects from this product?

By the way in terms of energy so far so good, I feel great and not overly stimulated love the powdered dosing since it allows me to have more freedom.
    If your tolerance is extremely low you will still gain some positive effects, however after time i would slowly bump it up to at least 1.5scoops daily.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    If your tolerance is extremely low you will still gain some positive effects, however after time i would slowly bump it up to at least 1.5scoops daily.
    thank you, I have noticed just off half a scoop that my appetite is suppressed

4. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Niceee! That was one of the best things about my experience with it.
    "Like" us on Facebook

5. Just wanted to show off lol

Name:  image-390425446.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  542.1 KB
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Just wanted to show off lol

Niceeee!
    "Like" us on Facebook

7. Haha, that stack = winning!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Speaking of stims and stim effects......when I take a serving in the am, I get slightly jittery and geeked. You know what makes it smooth and clean for me? My big cup of morning coffee. How the hell? Thoughts? Loving Alphamine so far, the mood enhancement is frigging awesome.....
    weird, I notice that if I mix mine and take about 5 to 10 mins to drink it the "geeked" effect is greatly reduced as apposed to slamming it. The first time I took it didn't get as much water that day and had a huge headache for about and hour. The headache subsided as I pounded water though.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I took one scoop and was still hungry, though I took the scoop after eating a few hours before (That's when UPS arrived and I couldn't wait to try it) and was hungry again at my normal eating time. . Though today is day two and I took 1 scoop and the suppression is going strong several hours after my normal eating time.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

replace two of those AnabetaElite with ErasePro and thats my order!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!

9. Took a scoop today, didn't get tired at all during work which never happens even if I drink 4 cups of coffee, didn't even have coffee at all today. Seriously geeked out and jittery but I love it, couldn't stop laughing and smiling all day long. 10 hours later and I can still feel the effects, crazy!

10. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

That box looks sexy!

11. is it still planned to offer an introduction sale in the UK soon? same as in the US with these crazy low prices for the bundles as seen here? which supplier will have it? predator?

12. Out of respect to Nutraplanet and Anabolic Minds we do not name retailers even if they are in other countries.

We update our status with UK orders via our UK based Facebook page where we will keep you posted.

www.facebook.com/physiqueenhancingscienceuk.
    PEScience Representative

13. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force

That box looks sexy!
    That's what I said. Wifey went with me to UPS and saw how excited I got and she got jealous. Lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    That's what I said. Wifey went with me to UPS and saw how excited I got and she got jealous. Lol
    You shouldn't have tried to make love to it dude.

Classic excited delivery error!
    PEScience Representative

15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

I knew I was doing it wrong
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force

That box looks sexy!
    I've told a few chics that in my day.....

17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

I couldn't hide it. I asked her if I can put it beside us in bed lmao

18. hows the appetite suppresion on this

19. Quote Originally Posted by freezito
    hows the appetite suppresion on this
    Amazing

20. I took just half a scoop, and my boss gave me a raise.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post
    I took just half a scoop, and my boss gave me a raise.
    LOL... what does she look like?

22. Quote Originally Posted by freezito
    hows the appetite suppresion on this
    dont want to give my input overall yet, but probably imho best aspect of the product yet.

Not that I cant eat, just dont think about it in a casual, feeling good way, not like im stimmed out of my mind cant eat kinda way....lol if that makes any sense

23. Wow..... 2 pieces of double fiber toast, a workout and protein shake. That's all I can say. Smooooooooth. Day 1.

24. How does this stuff affect blood sugar levels?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Canuckguy View Post
    How does this stuff affect blood sugar levels?
    Hard to tell without seeing a large group of people using glucometers, however I'd imagine the chlorogenic acid would have a slight suppressing effect on glucose levels.
    "Like" us on Facebook

26. Took my first dose this morning and I must say its an awesome first impression.
    1- taste was amazing. No lie there from PES
    2- Clean energy. No jittery feeling. Lasted throughout the whole workout.
    3- made me sweat like crazy. Wonder how cardio will go with this. On Monday I will test that out.
    4- pumps were good. I super setted on biceps and caught a minor cramp from to much pump. Lol. Went away quick though.
    5- overall great all around supp so far. Let's see how the whole 8 weeks goes.

Good job PES

27. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Hard to tell without seeing a large group of people using glucometers, however I'd imagine the chlorogenic acid would have a slight suppressing effect on glucose levels.
    Certainly suppresses glucose expression. More specifically, chlorogenic acid has been shown to directly impact the synthesis and secretion of glucose in the body. In particular, chlorogenic acid induces a reduction of blood glucose concentrations by inhibiting the action of the glucose-modulating enzyme, glucose-6-phosphatase (normally stimulates hepatic release of glycogen, as well as glucose formation from non-carbohydrate sources). Furthermore, chlorogenic acid induces the reduction of post-prandial (after-meal) glucose levels as well as the so-called hyperglycemic peak following carbohydrate ingestion by inhibiting the enzymatic action of alpha-glucosidase (an enzyme that normally catabolizes complex sugars to promote their absorption into the blood). Beyond these pathways, chlorogenic acid also induces glucose transport in muscle cells by activating the metabolic master switch, adenosine 5'-monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK), a key protein kinase that not only mediates glucose uptake in muscle cells (thus reducing circulating glucose levels), but also phosphorylates key proteins involved in different metabolic processes such as lipogenesis, lipolysis, cholesterol metabolism, ketogenesis, as well as fatty acid oxidation in skeletal muscle cells. Furthermore, chlorogenic acid improves insulin sensitivity and hepatic fatty acid oxidation by activating hepatic peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha (PPAR-alpha). In addition, though not directly related to glucose metabolism, chlorogenic acid interferes with fat absorption and activation of hepatic fatty acid synthesis (via suppression of the mRNA levels of the sterol regulatory element binding protein (SREBP)-1c and related molecules such as acetyl-CoAcarboxylase-1 and -2, and so on), leading to inhibition of weight gain.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

28. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Certainly suppresses glucose expression. More specifically, chlorogenic acidhas been shown to directly impact the synthesis and secretion of glucose in thebody. In particular, chlorogenic acid induces a reduction of blood glucoseconcentrations by inhibiting the action of the glucose-modulating enzyme, glucose-6-phosphatase(normally stimulates hepatic release of glycogen, as well as glucose formationfrom non-carbohydrate sources). Furthermore, chlorogenic acid induces thereduction of post-prandial (after-meal) glucose levels as well as the so-calledhyperglycemic peak following carbohydrate ingestion by inhibiting the enzymaticaction of alpha-glucosidase (an enzyme that normally catabolizes complex sugarsto promote their absorption into the blood). Beyond these pathways, chlorogenicacid also induces glucose transport in muscle cells by activating the metabolicmaster switch, adenosine5'-monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK), a key protein kinase that notonly mediates glucose uptake in muscle cells (thus reducing circulating glucoselevels), but also phosphorylates key proteins involved in different metabolicprocesses such as lipogenesis, lipolysis, cholesterol metabolism, ketogenesis,as well as fatty acid oxidation in skeletal muscle cells. Furthermore,chlorogenic acid improves insulin sensitivity and improved hepatic fatty acidoxidation by activating hepatic peroxisomeproliferator-activated receptor-alpha (PPAR-alpha). In addition, though not directly related to glucose metabolism,chlorogenic acid interferes with fat absorption and activation of hepatic fattyacid synthesis (via suppression of the mRNA levels of the sterol regulatoryelement binding protein (SREBP)-1c and related molecules such as acetyl-CoAcarboxylase-1 and -2, and so on), leading to inhibition of weight gain.
    I literally just typed this out word for word but Ike beat me to it.
    PEScience Representative

29. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Certainly suppresses glucose expression. More specifically, chlorogenic acidhas been shown to directly impact the synthesis and secretion of glucose in thebody. In particular, chlorogenic acid induces a reduction of blood glucoseconcentrations by inhibiting the action of the glucose-modulating enzyme, glucose-6-phosphatase(normally stimulates hepatic release of glycogen, as well as glucose formationfrom non-carbohydrate sources). Furthermore, chlorogenic acid induces thereduction of post-prandial (after-meal) glucose levels as well as the so-calledhyperglycemic peak following carbohydrate ingestion by inhibiting the enzymaticaction of alpha-glucosidase (an enzyme that normally catabolizes complex sugarsto promote their absorption into the blood). Beyond these pathways, chlorogenicacid also induces glucose transport in muscle cells by activating the metabolicmaster switch, adenosine5'-monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK), a key protein kinase that notonly mediates glucose uptake in muscle cells (thus reducing circulating glucoselevels), but also phosphorylates key proteins involved in different metabolicprocesses such as lipogenesis, lipolysis, cholesterol metabolism, ketogenesis,as well as fatty acid oxidation in skeletal muscle cells. Furthermore,chlorogenic acid improves insulin sensitivity and improved hepatic fatty acidoxidation by activating hepatic peroxisomeproliferator-activated receptor-alpha (PPAR-alpha). In addition, though not directly related to glucose metabolism,chlorogenic acid interferes with fat absorption and activation of hepatic fattyacid synthesis (via suppression of the mRNA levels of the sterol regulatoryelement binding protein (SREBP)-1c and related molecules such as acetyl-CoAcarboxylase-1 and -2, and so on), leading to inhibition of weight gain.

All I read was "Certainly suppresses glucose..."...Then I just saw all this nerd stuff and started to drift off to sleep.

30. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I literally just typed this out word for word but Ike beat me to it.
    I apparently type faster!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •