Alphamine

Page 21 of 78 First ... 16192021222326 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,922
    Rep Power
    1126921

    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman

    I have the same problem. I had a long term plan to bulk up from now until around Feb., then spending the end of winter cutting and working on conditioning. I have a whole cupboard full of bulking agents, but Alphamine is the one I want t be using now lol. Maybe after my AMS stack PCT I'll start it early and just call it a recomp.
    I like to plan ahead and usually have 6 months planned on what to do. As u said ima Recomp on this than go for that bulk. I figured u can't go wrong and the anticipation was unbearable lol
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200

  2. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,067
    Rep Power
    290736

    I cant wait until everyone has completed 8 weeks on Alphamine, thats where the money is!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  3. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I like to plan ahead and usually have 6 months planned on what to do. As u said ima Recomp on this than go for that bulk. I figured u can't go wrong and the anticipation was unbearable lol
    I'm terrible at waiting to start a new product.....pretty much have it open the minute it comes in the mail.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    My theory is, if you are over 10% body fat you should use it and just turn your bulking phase into a recomp phase lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Registered User
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35035

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    My theory is, if you are over 10% body fat you should use it and just turn your bulking phase into a recomp phase lol.
    My problem with that is my primary goal is strength gains, and I gain strength much easier when I have a decent calorie surplus.
  6. Registered User
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    54637

    Every day I read this thread and get more eager for my order to arrive! It cant come fast enough.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  7. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,922
    Rep Power
    1126921

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    I'm terrible at waiting to start a new product.....pretty much have it open the minute it comes in the mail.
    Ohh so am I. Especially when it's ordered and u have to wait a week or so. It's the worst. It's like xmas :-)
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  8. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Ohh so am I. Especially when it's ordered and u have to wait a week or so. It's the worst. It's like xmas :-)
    Or 2 sometimes getting to Canada
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  9. Registered User
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    54637

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Or 2 sometimes getting to Canada
    Now imagine Australia. LOL. USPS registered usually takes 3 weeks ish to AUS. Usually thats okay but right now it seems like Its a long wait!
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  10. Registered User
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    35165

    Can a rep clear up whether its okay/safe to mix a scoop with water and leave it over night to have right in the morning?
  11. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,067
    Rep Power
    290736

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    Can a rep clear up whether its okay/safe to mix a scoop with water and leave it over night to have right in the morning?
    Nothing wrong with that
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  12. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    Can a rep clear up whether its okay/safe to mix a scoop with water and leave it over night to have right in the morning?
    What is the advantage of this approach? Just curious.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  13. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    2,381
    Rep Power
    824281

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic
    Can a rep clear up whether its okay/safe to mix a scoop with water and leave it over night to have right in the morning?
    If you're concerned about mixability or solubility, don't be. Alphamine mixes better than any supp I've ever used. Ever.
  14. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    Can a rep clear up whether its okay/safe to mix a scoop with water and leave it over night to have right in the morning?
    Its not a problem. It mixes fine if that is the concern.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  15. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,922
    Rep Power
    1126921

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic
    Can a rep clear up whether its okay/safe to mix a scoop with water and leave it over night to have right in the morning?
    I don't understand why u would want to do that. It's a one minute process to mix and drink.

    Im sure u can though.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  16. Registered User
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    VA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Rep Power
    33133

    I'm very impressed with the taste! I actually look forward to drinking the second dose at work.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    My problem with that is my primary goal is strength gains, and I gain strength much easier when I have a decent calorie surplus.
    It's nearly as easy to gain strength in a recomp as it is in a bulk and your conditioning doesn't depreciate.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. Registered User
    ICJLM's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    776
    Rep Power
    126910

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    I took my morning dose and I felt so happy I kept talking to wifey and she was omg u talking a lot lmao.
    Hahaha! "Alphamine: drink it and you will soon find yourself able to tolerate your wife"


    On another note... Reps, I thought I saw one of you write that 1.5 scoops/day would be fine to still receive all the benefits, no? I think this is what I may do to not only extend the duration of my Alphamine run to 56 days, but also because I think I wouldn't handle more stims all that well.
  19. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,922
    Rep Power
    1126921

    Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM
    Hahaha! "Alphamine: drink it and you will soon find yourself able to tolerate your wife"

    On another note... Reps, I thought I saw one of you write that 1.5 scoops/day would be fine to still receive all the benefits, no? I think this is what I may do to not only extend the duration of my Alphamine run to 56 days, but also because I think I wouldn't handle more stims all that well.
    Lmao. "Alphamine"= wife tolerance

    I don't think they said 1.5 per day is sufficient. But I'm dividing my doses. 1.5am and 1.5 pre workout which equals to 3 scoops per day. That's why I love Alphamine, because you can adjust the servings.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  20. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458025

    No reason to do this at all but I took a scoop today because I am dragging at work and have a long day ahead. This stuff literally mixed without me shaking it up....

    Taste was also very good. Didn't taste like a supplement. Not the greatest tasting supplement I have ever had, but I don't like fruit punch very much (only hate grape more). That said I won't dislike drinking this, but I can't imagine how good the Rasp. Lemonade will taste!

    Unfortunately I don't plan on actually using this consistently at the moment, but I'll toss up initial thoughts on the 1 scoop dosage later.
  21. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    It's great for recomps. It's a natural androgenic supp. Gives good dry gains, and strength goes through the roof. needs to be ran high though. You need two bottles for a 6 week run.
    Awesome and thnks man....i am very curious about it..Imma do some more reading up
  22. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,922
    Rep Power
    1126921

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    Awesome and thnks man....i am very curious about it..Imma do some more reading up
    No problem buddy. It's a problem in the supp game right now. If it keeps up with all the great first impressions and after people finish their 4-8 cycle you will see more of it. For sure it could rank up there with the best supp and it's only been out a few day. Lol.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  23. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    I'm very impressed with the taste! I actually look forward to drinking the second dose at work.
    Scares me that people will want to drink more and more for the taste..lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  24. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    No reason to do this at all but I took a scoop today because I am dragging at work and have a long day ahead. This stuff literally mixed without me shaking it up....

    Taste was also very good. Didn't taste like a supplement. Not the greatest tasting supplement I have ever had, but I don't like fruit punch very much (only hate grape more). That said I won't dislike drinking this, but I can't imagine how good the Rasp. Lemonade will taste!

    Unfortunately I don't plan on actually using this consistently at the moment, but I'll toss up initial thoughts on the 1 scoop dosage later.
    Thanks bro I respect your opinion
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  25. Registered User
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,494
    Rep Power
    2147728

    I tried one scoop from my buddy's container today.. Man I am mad that I decided not to order from insider email. I was worried that the stim would be too much, at 1 scoop I feel great so far. I sipped it over a 20min period, no jitters. I can say that I am sweating some just sitting at work.

    I will be ordering tonight, and I will slap myself for missing the alphamine and Abe stack on the insider
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  26. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    No problem buddy. It's a problem in the supp game right now. If it keeps up with all the great first impressions and after people finish their 4-8 cycle you will see more of it. For sure it could rank up there with the best supp and it's only been out a few day. Lol.
    Lol..yeah i love ppls reviews of a supp after using it for 3 days..the best are " i just started daa 3 days ago and im expieriencing sides of aggression and energy and increase in muscle mass"

    Im new to the supp game,but have tried many before,but i wasnt into it like I am now.

    In about 2-3 weeks im going to post up all the supps i have acquired over the last few months.I will be looking for ppl help me put togther some stacks..Impressions on supps so far,im happy...step by step bro
  27. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,922
    Rep Power
    1126921

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Lol..yeah i love ppls reviews of a supp after using it for 3 days..the best are " i just started daa 3 days ago and im expieriencing sides of aggression and energy and increase in muscle mass"

    Im new to the supp game,but have tried many before,but i wasnt into it like I am now.

    In about 2-3 weeks im going to post up all the supps i have acquired over the last few months.I will be looking for ppl help me put togther some stacks..Impressions on supps so far,im happy...step by step bro
    Welcome to the drug game. Lol. One thing people always do is put supps over diet and training. Keep reading there's a lot to learn. There's a lot of help here.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  28. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Welcome to the drug game. Lol. One thing people always do is put supps over diet and training. Keep reading there's a lot to learn. There's a lot of help here.
    Yup,ya right..Ppl tend to always ask i wanna get big,what supps should i take.My answer is always FOOD!!
  29. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,922
    Rep Power
    1126921

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    Yup,ya right..Ppl tend to always ask i wanna get big,what supps should i take.My answer is always FOOD!!
    Perfect answer
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  30. Registered User
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    35165

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    What is the advantage of this approach? Just curious.
    No advantage other than saving me a minute or two in the morning, I'm not a morning person and deathly afraid of being late to the office.
  31. Registered User
    Sevens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    43
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    8926

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Every day I read this thread and get more eager for my order to arrive! It cant come fast enough.
    Me too meeeee toooooo! Sometime tomorrow I will have 5 containers of ALPHAMINE!!!! Woo hoo!
  32. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Perfect answer
    Thnk u!!
  33. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458025

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Thanks bro I respect your opinion
    Glad you appreciate it.

    Well I took that scoop at around 10am today on an empty stomach. ArA and Slin-Sane have kicked my appetite into extreme overdrive the last couple weeks (I am constantly hungry and just ate a 1000kcal meal and am still hungry right now), but I am trying to gain strength and mass so it isn't a big deal. 1 scoop Alphamine did nothing for my hunger. I was still ravenous after taking it and still am at this moment. Depending on how you look at that it can either be a plus or a minus. For me I don't care, as hunger never causes me to slip up on my diet and nothing has ever really suppressed my appetite to a large degree in the past. Maybe these things just don't hit me like that.

    Also, I didn't notice any major energy increases. Haven't used caffeine in almost 3 weeks so I was slightly surprised. Also note that caffeine and stims rarely hit me hard, but they do help me grind through fatigue at times. I do feel a good sense of well-being and felt really focused while working so far today. This definitely hit me with a great mood elevation buzz despite lack of "energy" at 1 scoop.

    With all that noted, I had the best lift of the year today. During my lift I felt unstoppable and had some great focus. I also was sweating an insane amount and my body temp is still elevated a couple hours post workout. Pretty cool considering I took it 3 hours before my lift. My current supplements definitely contributed the most, but Alpha seemed to add a nice little extra to how things had been going lately.

    Overall it is only one scoop so I can't make any hard conclusions. This does make things complicated and make me wish I hadn't opened this stuff up! Since it didn't crush my appetite it makes me think it might be a great addition to my lean bulk as it is elevating my mood and had me killing my lift today. Interested in how 2 scoops will hit me, but I will try and resist temptation and hold off for now.
  34. Registered User
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,590
    Rep Power
    83740

    Name:  image-1538717519.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  392.1 KB

    hello.
  35. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    Name:  image-1538717519.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  392.1 KB

    hello.
    Beautiful
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  36. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    Name:  image-1538717519.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  392.1 KB

    hello.
    VERY VERY NICE!!!!!! after my Ep run,ill determine if i am going to go with more PES prodcuts...
  37. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    5,415
    Rep Power
    481949

    Nice GENUINE review

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Glad you appreciate it.

    Well I took that scoop at around 10am today on an empty stomach. ArA and Slin-Sane have kicked my appetite into extreme overdrive the last couple weeks (I am constantly hungry and just ate a 1000kcal meal and am still hungry right now), but I am trying to gain strength and mass so it isn't a big deal. 1 scoop Alphamine did nothing for my hunger. I was still ravenous after taking it and still am at this moment. Depending on how you look at that it can either be a plus or a minus. For me I don't care, as hunger never causes me to slip up on my diet and nothing has ever really suppressed my appetite to a large degree in the past. Maybe these things just don't hit me like that.

    Also, I didn't notice any major energy increases. Haven't used caffeine in almost 3 weeks so I was slightly surprised. Also note that caffeine and stims rarely hit me hard, but they do help me grind through fatigue at times. I do feel a good sense of well-being and felt really focused while working so far today. This definitely hit me with a great mood elevation buzz despite lack of "energy" at 1 scoop.

    With all that noted, I had the best lift of the year today. During my lift I felt unstoppable and had some great focus. I also was sweating an insane amount and my body temp is still elevated a couple hours post workout. Pretty cool considering I took it 3 hours before my lift. My current supplements definitely contributed the most, but Alpha seemed to add a nice little extra to how things had been going lately.

    Overall it is only one scoop so I can't make any hard conclusions. This does make things complicated and make me wish I hadn't opened this stuff up! Since it didn't crush my appetite it makes me think it might be a great addition to my lean bulk as it is elevating my mood and had me killing my lift today. Interested in how 2 scoops will hit me, but I will try and resist temptation and hold off for now.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  38. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Glad you appreciate it.

    Well I took that scoop at around 10am today on an empty stomach. ArA and Slin-Sane have kicked my appetite into extreme overdrive the last couple weeks (I am constantly hungry and just ate a 1000kcal meal and am still hungry right now), but I am trying to gain strength and mass so it isn't a big deal. 1 scoop Alphamine did nothing for my hunger. I was still ravenous after taking it and still am at this moment. Depending on how you look at that it can either be a plus or a minus. For me I don't care, as hunger never causes me to slip up on my diet and nothing has ever really suppressed my appetite to a large degree in the past. Maybe these things just don't hit me like that.

    Also, I didn't notice any major energy increases. Haven't used caffeine in almost 3 weeks so I was slightly surprised. Also note that caffeine and stims rarely hit me hard, but they do help me grind through fatigue at times. I do feel a good sense of well-being and felt really focused while working so far today. This definitely hit me with a great mood elevation buzz despite lack of "energy" at 1 scoop.

    With all that noted, I had the best lift of the year today. During my lift I felt unstoppable and had some great focus. I also was sweating an insane amount and my body temp is still elevated a couple hours post workout. Pretty cool considering I took it 3 hours before my lift. My current supplements definitely contributed the most, but Alpha seemed to add a nice little extra to how things had been going lately.

    Overall it is only one scoop so I can't make any hard conclusions. This does make things complicated and make me wish I hadn't opened this stuff up! Since it didn't crush my appetite it makes me think it might be a great addition to my lean bulk as it is elevating my mood and had me killing my lift today. Interested in how 2 scoops will hit me, but I will try and resist temptation and hold off for now.
    Thanks for the feedback ,let me know how 2 scoops goes when you take it again.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  39. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Glad you appreciate it.

    Well I took that scoop at around 10am today on an empty stomach. ArA and Slin-Sane have kicked my appetite into extreme overdrive the last couple weeks (I am constantly hungry and just ate a 1000kcal meal and am still hungry right now), but I am trying to gain strength and mass so it isn't a big deal. 1 scoop Alphamine did nothing for my hunger. I was still ravenous after taking it and still am at this moment. Depending on how you look at that it can either be a plus or a minus. For me I don't care, as hunger never causes me to slip up on my diet and nothing has ever really suppressed my appetite to a large degree in the past. Maybe these things just don't hit me like that.

    Also, I didn't notice any major energy increases. Haven't used caffeine in almost 3 weeks so I was slightly surprised. Also note that caffeine and stims rarely hit me hard, but they do help me grind through fatigue at times. I do feel a good sense of well-being and felt really focused while working so far today. This definitely hit me with a great mood elevation buzz despite lack of "energy" at 1 scoop.

    With all that noted, I had the best lift of the year today. During my lift I felt unstoppable and had some great focus. I also was sweating an insane amount and my body temp is still elevated a couple hours post workout. Pretty cool considering I took it 3 hours before my lift. My current supplements definitely contributed the most, but Alpha seemed to add a nice little extra to how things had been going lately.

    Overall it is only one scoop so I can't make any hard conclusions. This does make things complicated and make me wish I hadn't opened this stuff up! Since it didn't crush my appetite it makes me think it might be a great addition to my lean bulk as it is elevating my mood and had me killing my lift today. Interested in how 2 scoops will hit me, but I will try and resist temptation and hold off for now.
    Go with 2 scoops and you will get the rest of the spectrum. DO it!

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    Name:  image-1538717519.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  392.1 KB

    hello.
    Oh hey

    You guys like the bottle size of Alphamine?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  40. Registered User
    TonyGT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    6954

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    You guys like the bottle size of Alphamine?
    Yes! It's not huge and I can fit more into my supp cabinet in my kitchen!
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in