Alphamine

Page 17 of 78 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

  1. So.....many.....options.....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider


  2. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c

    Yeah, I am planning on running the AD with alphamine just didn't know if erase pro or furaz would be more synergistic.
    If you go dollar or dollar, Erase hands down. You're gonna have to dose the furaz higher than the label suggests.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Yeah, I am planning on running the AD with alphamine just didn't know if erase pro or furaz would be more synergistic.
    Id go with Erase Pro, just because running furaza solo seems to be pretty mild. Might as well not risk the suppression and sides for it.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    What do y'all think about alphamine stacked with androdrive and erase pro(or furazabol if available) for 8 weeks?
    Given AndroDrive's MOA is not stim based I imagine it will work synergistic with the Alphamine. I also believe you will get **** done seriously this may have you cleaning things at 3 A.M. or building your own boat... HTS ran AD with Aderall I believe and from what I remember it was an intense stack.

    I've got some Alphamine on the way, not sure when it gets here though because UPS never updated the shipping info...?


  5. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    If you go dollar or dollar, Erase hands down. You're gonna have to dose the furaz higher than the label suggests.
    ^^this
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Given AndroDrive's MOA is not stim based I imagine it will work synergistic with the Alphamine. I also believe you will get **** done seriously this may have you cleaning things at 3 A.M. or building your own boat... HTS ran AD with Aderall I believe and from what I remember it was an intense stack.

    I've got some Alphamine on the way, not sure when it gets here though because UPS never updated the shipping info...?
    Don't worry I didn't get my info updated until today..UPS is just taking their time.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Don't worry I didn't get my info updated until today..UPS is just taking their time.
    Yup, we shipped them out!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  8. Think mine gets in tomorrow!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy
    guess who has 2 tubs of Alphamine at his house?!
    So jealous!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Think mine gets in tomorrow!
    Awesome
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. So has anyone logged this?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by huxley309 View Post
    So has anyone logged this?
    More shipments are being received, i expect many logs and first thought reviews shortly!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  13. Quote Originally Posted by huxley309 View Post
    So has anyone logged this?
    It's just now getting out to the public. I'd expect logs to start popping up shortly.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  14. I have four tubs coming. I'm going to start Alphamine solo to see how it treats me, then add more and more and more and.........too much lying around the house right now LoL.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  15. I am jelly right now haha, that just sounds funny
    doing my own thang!

  16. If anyone wants to see my Alphamine Before & Afters, visit this thread:


    My ALPHAMINE Results! (with pics)
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    If anyone wants to see my Alphamine Before & Afters, visit this thread:

    My ALPHAMINE Results! (with pics)
    Nice work! Looks like it works to me! ;-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

    If you go dollar or dollar, Erase hands down. You're gonna have to dose the furaz higher than the label suggests.
    Yeah I had planned on running it 350mg/day and AD at 6caps/day. I ran fura at 300 before and loved it. I am looking to cut/recomp with the added effects from the drive.

    But you're right, dollar for dollar, erase pro is more economical.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    I have four tubs coming. I'm going to start Alphamine solo to see how it treats me, then add more and more and more and.........too much lying around the house right now LoL.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I am jelly right now haha, that just sounds funny
    You mean you want to make Alphamine Jelly? I think Americans call it Jello?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You mean you want to make Alphamine Jelly? I think Americans call it Jello?
    well at first i was using a shortcut for the word jealous, but now I might try making some alphamine jello shots LOL
    doing my own thang!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    well at first i was using a shortcut for the word jealous, but now I might try making some alphamine jello shots LOL
    mix up some Alphamine icecubes
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  22. Just ordered some. Hoping it helps me lose the last few lbs.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Rynamite View Post
    Just ordered some. Hoping it helps me lose the last few lbs.

    Theres no doubt about it, it will!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    If anyone wants to see my Alphamine Before & Afters, visit this thread:


    My ALPHAMINE Results! (with pics)
    I've said it in the OP, but that's inspired me brother. Nice work!!

  25. Guess what's about to happen??



    Name:  16506766f671cf58bc26c48279437827df5af8e6.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  126.5 KB


    This^^^. This 'stack' is about to happen.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I've said it in the OP, but that's inspired me brother. Nice work!!
    Thanks man!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Guess what's about to happen??



    Name:  16506766f671cf58bc26c48279437827df5af8e6.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  126.5 KB


    This^^^. This 'stack' is about to happen.
    Oh snappp!! Log that shizz
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  27. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Thanks man!



    Oh snappp!! Log that shizz
    Oh, don't worry. That's about to happen as well!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy
    Guess what's about to happen??

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 658"/>

    This^^^. This 'stack' is about to happen.
    Ha! Nicee! When u starting? Tomm? Lol. Link that log buddy
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  29. I think everyone who's doing a Alphamine Log should do before and after pics like Kevin :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  30. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    I think everyone who's doing a Alphamine Log should do before and after pics like Kevin :-)
    Yeah, I'm starting the stack tomorrow. May take me a day or 2 to get the log rolling but I'll definitely keep notes on the days before I actually log n link up.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I think everyone who's doing a Alphamine Log should do before and after pics like Kevin :-)
    That's the plan here.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

    Yeah, I'm starting the stack tomorrow. May take me a day or 2 to get the log rolling but I'll definitely keep notes on the days before I actually log n link up.
    Awesome! Cool keep us posted and make sure u put the link up on here. Will def follow along. Also I hope to see before and after pics

    The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  33. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254

    That's the plan here.
    Nicee. Post link when you log bud.

    The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  34. Take me off "pending" status please. We're all getting fat over here.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Guess what's about to happen??



    Name:  16506766f671cf58bc26c48279437827df5af8e6.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  126.5 KB


    This^^^. This 'stack' is about to happen.
    Now thats a STACK
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  36. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Guess what's about to happen??



    Name:  16506766f671cf58bc26c48279437827df5af8e6.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  126.5 KB


    This^^^. This 'stack' is about to happen.
    Beautiful
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  37. My Alphamine arrived yesterday and took the full 3 doses today. Wrote up a quick review and first impressions here if you want to check it out..

    Alphamine First Impressions
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  38. Where's my alphamine :/ I leave for school tomorrow!
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  39. Have your parents send it with whatever items you forget...everyone always forgets at least 1 thing
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  40. I know, I know. But dam I wanna be there when it comes man. Lol
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
  

  
 

Log in
Log in