Animal Stack vs Testforce 2?

Kidcudi

Awards
I want to run a test booster. Which product would be better for muscle & Strength gains? Would taking both work even better?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I want to run a test booster. Which product would be better for muscle & Strength gains? Would taking both work even better?
Testforce 2 , animal stak is garbage.

Last edited:

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Celorza...... Test Force 2 is a DAA product... :run:

OP, What Celorza is saying is to take the Test Force 2 LOL. That'd be my recommendation as well.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards

OP, What Celorza is saying is to take the Test Force 2 LOL. That'd be my recommendation as well.
Lol this.

Testforce 2 = DAA

...and a damn good DAA supplement at that.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

I'm an idiot thanks...Much reps and respect for that...I seriously f*cked up big time here...Idk why I was thinking of another supp instead of E-Pharms TestForce2

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I'm an idiot thanks...Much reps and respect for that...I seriously f*cked up big time here...Idk why I was thinking of another supp instead of E-Pharms TestForce2
Lol brain farts happen.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Testforce 2 hands down. It is my favorite DAA product on the market and has been the most effective for me. D-POL was great too. Havent tried Intimidate yet however, and I have a bottle of Test powder im going to give a go in about 2 months