Stack Dosing Recommendations...C20, AT2, OEP, ERASE, DCP, TEST POWDER

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
I have purchased the following products for an upcoming "cycle". I won't be starting this for another month or two because I have a little more progress I know I can make before using assistance. I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on dosing this stack or if it's best to just follow the dosing recommendations for each individual product?

USP Compound 20
USP Test Powder
USP OxyElite Pro
PES Erase
PES Alpha T-2
Genomyx DCP
SPP Eviscerate Smolder
SPP Abliderate Advanced

Other Staples include:
Fish Oil
CLA
Multi-Vitamin
BCAA's
Whey Protein

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Just an FYI so my goals are clear...I typically don't do big bulking and cutting phases. I can't stand putting on the extra fat even though I know I would grow a lot faster. So I am always just looking to continue to lean out while increasing or maintaining muscle mass. Albeit a slow process, I've been fairly satisfied with my results.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Staples

Plus

USP Compound 20
USP Test Powder
PES Erase

All at recommended doses on the label

Plus ONE of the following

USP OxyElite Pro
PES Alpha T-2
Genomyx DCP
SPP Eviscerate Smolder
SPP Abliderate Advanced

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Staples

Plus

USP Compound 20
USP Test Powder
PES Erase

All at recommended doses on the label

Plus ONE of the following

USP OxyElite Pro
PES Alpha T-2
Genomyx DCP
SPP Eviscerate Smolder
SPP Abliderate Advanced
I think OEP And AT2 makes a sweet fat burning stack. Very strong, maybe the second best after ECY or even better IMO...

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
My intention was to run all of the products together. OEP/AT2/ERASE is a very popular stack. The topicals shouldn't be a problem to add to the mix. I could understand possibly leaving out the DCP. I am mainly just curious to see if anyone has any particular dosing recommendations for better synergy, other than what each product recommends individually.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My intention was to run all of the products together. OEP/AT2/ERASE is a very popular stack. The topicals shouldn't be a problem to add to the mix. I could understand possibly leaving out the DCP. I am mainly just curious to see if anyone has any particular dosing recommendations for better synergy, other than what each product recommends individually.
You can safely run OEP/AT2/Erase with a topical, I'd probably roll with Smolder. Test Powder will also have a large amount of synergy with Erase, you can just dose it to bottle recommendations.

Dosing:
AT2 - 1AM/2PM
OEP - 2AM/1PM
Erase - 2AM/1PM

Staggering the dose of the two fat burners allows the more potent stimulants to be taken earlier in the day, so you wont be likely to have sleep issues. That dosing is the absolute MAXIMUM however, so i would definitely work up to it.

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Thanks Kevin. That is very similar to what I had in mind with the stims so thanks for confirming it. And I was planning on applying the smolder first thing in the morning after my shower, and Abliderate Advanced after my post-workout shower. (Approximately 6PM)

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Kevin. That is very similar to what I had in mind with the stims so thanks for confirming it. And I was planning on applying the smolder first thing in the morning after my shower, and Abliderate Advanced after my post-workout shower. (Approximately 6PM)
Why would you want to shred buddy? Your image reminds me of that Neil Caffrey fella from White Collar

oh and also

Epic Stack is Epic

If you log this, I would Shirley follow.

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
LoL thanks. The image isn't current. I was down to about 7% for a while but I've put some BF back on after trying to bulk a bit. I did make some gains, but I really like being shredded even if I'm not the biggest guy on the block.