DAA + AD3 + Lean Xtreme
- 08-01-2012, 10:33 AM
- 08-01-2012, 04:28 PM
08-01-2012, 04:58 PM
If I'm not mistaken, doesn't ad3 control cortisol, which is one of the main functions of LX?Originally Posted by fatburner2007
08-01-2012, 05:00 PM
I suppose the LX would work on additional pathways for fat loss, but there would be some overlap I believe. If money isn't an object there shouldn't be a problem
08-03-2012, 07:43 AM
08-03-2012, 02:57 PM
I don't see it being to much. I do see it being pointless and a waste of money to run both when you could just stick to.
08-03-2012, 10:26 PM
08-03-2012, 10:30 PM
08-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Bogo deal is insane right now. Check out the reviews for AD-3 on supplementreviews.com people love it.Originally Posted by hvactech
08-03-2012, 10:44 PM
08-04-2012, 12:02 AM
08-04-2012, 12:04 AM
08-04-2012, 01:23 AM
use daa at 3g's daily preferably pwo on an empty stomach (worked best for me) some take it at night before bed. use 2 caps ad3 roughly 30 minutes pre bed, i take mine with or without food sometimes....
08-04-2012, 02:11 AM
08-04-2012, 11:39 AM
08-04-2012, 03:27 PM
Doesn't matter....empty stomach, with food, before your workout...before bed...when you wake up.... All that matters is you take 3g DAA a day.
I don't know too much about the other product listed that would be better then Lean Xtreme, either the case, if they both do the same, it be a waste of money to use everything all at once.
08-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By avenger in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2012, 08:12 PM
- By Head Nurse in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 04-05-2005, 01:58 AM
- By Grant in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-19-2005, 12:53 PM
- By unitas27 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2004, 05:01 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2004, 08:58 PM