Best OTC test booster

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.38%

Best OTC test booster

What is everyone's preferred test booster to use once PCT is finished after a cycle?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

DAA...standard for PCT in this forum...

After that...Triazole is good. Though many people here just love saying: Brassaiopsis Glumerulata

Last edited by Celorza; 07-31-2012 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Brassaiopsis Glumerulata meant for Coop :p
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

DAA. It's cheap and it works!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Testopro+fadogia+daa
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  5. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

DAA for sure

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I prefer (DAA/LCLT)Formula-X/Division 1(3,4Divanil) stack.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Erase Pro and Supremacy with some DAA would make a killer stack. Erase Pro and Supremacy is being logged now by one of our forum members.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

daa, testopro, and additonal divinal

daa run it all the time on cycle and off. Been on it a year now

testopro starting in pct and off cycle

divinal in pct and whenever I just want to add a little divinal to hopefully help boost test
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Intimidate, Testabolan V.2, Supremecy, Erase are ones I utilize in the offseason.

Mike
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.38%

Cool, thanks guys..
    Once last question... When should I start any of these supps? Immediately after my cycle, wait until I start my pct or start these sups once pct is complete?

Thanks..
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.56%

I took bloods on daa plus erase.. measures in nmol. dunno what they are in american standard... could perhaps find a converter.
    last fall total testosterone was 27(range 8-35) and estradiol high at 18 (0,5-14)
    different lab this time, testo 17(range 10-40) and estradiol 10 (0,05-11) that on daa plus erase.
    The doc crossed off free test every time, but lab work came back without...damn,

So it looks like I`m better off without those, but... I feel better, hornier etc. on, so I`m guessing free testosterone might be better, and estrogen within range.

I almost feel like I`m ready for TRT from just reading the numbers numbers, but as my doc says, numbers dont matter, if you gain fine in the gym and your junk works... and mine works like when I was a teenager.... and gym strenght and size along with sub 10% bodyfat does not corrospond with the numbers... actually, from my look and feel I expected to max out on T test, considering I felt 10 times better with the lowscores than the high ones, but again, I must get my free test tested.... lh, fsh, albu, etc all looked perfect for good free T score.

I don`t like daa alone, its great for about 10-12 days, so if I use it, its in 1 week bursts.. then it raises my estrogen too high , I feel it, since my nipples get tender and leaky, while sex drive plummets.. but with erase... not bad. erase alone is better. one week DAA followed by one week erase was kinda decent too.
    Actually I`m one of those who loved the old novedex xt... it worked extremely well for me.
    intimidate, activate xtreme and triazole I felt nothing from..
    erase seem to dry my out a bit, which I like.
    Trying out anatropin next..
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.76%

Quote Originally Posted by woodbear
    I took bloods on daa plus erase.. measures in nmol. dunno what they are in american standard... could perhaps find a converter.
    last fall total testosterone was 27(range 8-35) and estradiol high at 18 (0,5-14)
    different lab this time, testo 17(range 10-40) and estradiol 10 (0,05-11) that on daa plus erase.
    The doc crossed off free test every time, but lab work came back without...damn,

So it looks like I`m better off without those, but... I feel better, hornier etc. on, so I`m guessing free testosterone might be better, and estrogen within range.

I almost feel like I`m ready for TRT from just reading the numbers numbers, but as my doc says, numbers dont matter, if you gain fine in the gym and your junk works... and mine works like when I was a teenager.... and gym strenght and size along with sub 10% bodyfat does not corrospond with the numbers... actually, from my look and feel I expected to max out on T test, considering I felt 10 times better with the lowscores than the high ones, but again, I must get my free test tested.... lh, fsh, albu, etc all looked perfect for good free T score.

I don`t like daa alone, its great for about 10-12 days, so if I use it, its in 1 week bursts.. then it raises my estrogen too high , I feel it, since my nipples get tender and leaky, while sex drive plummets.. but with erase... not bad. erase alone is better. one week DAA followed by one week erase was kinda decent too.
    Actually I`m one of those who loved the old novedex xt... it worked extremely well for me.
    intimidate, activate xtreme and triazole I felt nothing from..
    erase seem to dry my out a bit, which I like.
    Trying out anatropin next..
    Wow that's quite a drop in total T. If I am doing the conversion right, 27 nmol/L is equal to about 778 ng/dl and 17 nmol/L is about 490 ng/dl. Strange that daa/erase combo would make your T drop like that. Were the tests taken at the same time of day?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.56%

unfortunatly the second was a spur of the moment test my doc wanted to see if my estrogen where normal now, he likes to take time between them. He just called and wanted me to test ( maybe he thinks i use roids, which I have not before or after last years havoc test, to get into my summer shape, or just because enough time had pasts since the last test to check again.

So this test was taken 1330, after 4 hours of cleaning my garage and 3 trips to the dump with trash... was pretty worn out. The first was 0830 in the morning. So that might be a reason for the drop. I will get new tests I guess during fall.

the first test was shortly after using nolva, perhaps one 3-4 days... so that could explain the normal T, along with estradiol spike...

My last test before that was 8 years ago, I had total t of 19 at age 31. with atleast 30 lbs less muscle... that one was also during daytime...

Definitly important to take this early. ..

btw. Thanks for the converting. My pct for havoc atleast worked well for my numbers, but my libido is ten times better now...

note, the first test did include free test... 6,7 on a 3-13 range... I hade forgot. The test 8 years ago did not, neither the recent one.
    I have all the other numbers from the recent test, is there a way to calculate free test from that, I found some formulas, but they only end up in percentages.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Post Cycle OTC test booster?
    By GetBent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 09:50 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 10:06 PM
  3. Best Natural Test Booster That Doesn't Require PCT
    By MonStar1120 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 02:20 PM
  4. Best natural test booster??