Stack ideas

sharperunner

Awards
Just ordered a nice supply of supps. Looking for some suggestions on running the following

Anabeta(2 bottles)
Erase
Daa
Bulbine
Lclt
Citrulline
Agmatine

Thinking of running multiple cycles. I've used lclt, agmatine and daa recently.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just ordered a nice supply of supps. Looking for some suggestions on running the following

Anabeta(2 bottles)
Erase
Daa

Bulbine
Lclt
Citrulline
Agmatine

Thinking of running multiple cycles. I've used lclt, agmatine and daa recently.
Bold=Stack , Underline=staples.

If you are taking a break of hormonals just run staples. If you have passed at least 4 weeks without hormonals dose:

Erase:
2 caps AM 1 cap PM

AnaBeta:
2 caps P.W.O. , 2 caps with Post Workout Meal.

DAA:
3g (I prefer it AM with erase)

LCLT:
1-2g pre workout.

Agmatine:
1g preworkout (best used with carbs after 30 mins of ingesting it)

Citrulline Malate:
5-6g pre workout.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Celorza but with minor adjustments. Mainly in regards to Erase.

-Stack/Staples suggestions are on point along with the 4 week break.
-I'm an afternoon lifter so I would dose AnaBeta 2 upon awakening/2 Post WO
-DAA 45-60m PWO, before bed on off days
-Erase I would only run with the cycle if I feel myself getting a little puffy or bloated. Taper up towards the end of the DAA as such:
DAA 3/3/3/3
Erase -/-/1/2/3/3/3
-6g CM pre workout is the standard. not much benefit is derived taking any in post.

Tried looking up bulbine. Like bulbine natalensis? Are you using a bulk powder or the iForce Tropinol?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Agree with Celorza but with minor adjustments. Mainly in regards to Erase.

-Stack/Staples suggestions are on point along with the 4 week break.
-I'm an afternoon lifter so I would dose AnaBeta 2 upon awakening/2 Post WO
-DAA 45-60m PWO, before bed on off days
-Erase I would only run with the cycle if I feel myself getting a little puffy or bloated. Taper up towards the end of the DAA as such:
DAA 3/3/3/3
Erase -/-/1/2/3/3/3

-6g CM pre workout is the standard. not much benefit is derived taking any in post.

Tried looking up bulbine. Like bulbine natalensis? Are you using a bulk powder or the iForce Tropinol?
I had consulted this with PES reps , including natty (Josh) and I remember he said that for it being a Suicidal AI you really didn't need to tapper IN or OUT for a natural cycle. Now DAA pre workout is what I do too, but I lift AM , thus I do 2 caps Erase AM and 3g DAA pre workout. Pretty much agreed in everything else. I merely recommended ABE as Pre-workout meaning sometime BEFORE working out not really as some time-frame restriction, guess I should have explained hehe. Also, 2 post work out for AB is key IMO :p! With carbs...LOADS haha.

Bulbine is hard to dose IMO, there is a weird curving dose and none of them are really related, I have even seen people say: "Dose 5 days , take 2 days off" No idea, hence I didn't touch it either :p.

Excellent suggestions iMO too Organic! I forget that not everyone lifts AM like I do hahaha

sharperunner

Awards
Guess i should have mentioned i workout PM during week and around lunchtime on weekends.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Guess i should have mentioned i workout PM during week and around lunchtime on weekends.
If you ran DAA and didn't bloat or have Prolactin side effects, then run like I suggested. If you ran it and didn't like the bloat, or had prolactin sides take OrganicShadows idea, I see the logic behind his argument and it is quite good.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Looking at Celorzas I made a guess he lifted in the am so I chimed in for PM. Then I would go for AB 2 in the morning and 2post.