Over Kill?

bigbb123

Awards
Starting a new stack soon:
USP Test powder
ZMA
Erase
AI HGHpro

Is this hormonal overkill? I have never used L-dopa before, this would be first time but i am prone to Gyno, so i wanted to be on the safe side.

I am also not a bodybuilder, but rather an amateur boxer who trains very hard, as such im just looking for that little boost, especially in recovery.

Thanks in advance

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
USP Test powder
ZMA
Erase
AI HGHpro

Is this hormonal overkill? I have never used L-dopa before, this would be first time but i am prone to Gyno, so i wanted to be on the safe side.

I am also not a bodybuilder, but rather an amateur boxer who trains very hard, as such im just looking for that little boost, especially in recovery.

Thanks in advance
That's actually a nice stack in my opinion. ZMA is not really necessary but may help with sleep. Are you going to run a log? If so, please send me a link. I'm interested to see what this stack does for you. Also, are you using any kind of joint supplement while running this stack? Erase can be hard on the joints. I would suggest some AppNut Osteo-Sport if you haven't tried it.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
USP Test powder
ZMA
Erase
AI HGHpro

Thanks in advance
I've never used HGH pro but if its like any other ugh product you should sleep fine with just it. Save the money and don't get ZMA and stick with the other three

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Usually I would say that if you are asking if it is overkill, then it probably is, but not in this case. Looks pretty good!

bigbb123

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys il try to log it and update the thread periodically to let you know how it worked for me.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nahh, doesnt look like overkill here. Test powder already has mucuna, but i dont think the additional from HGHPro could hurt.

Im reallyyy interested in trying Testpowder + Erase Pro for my next run. Sounds like a sickkk stack.

bigbb123

Awards
Nahh, doesnt look like overkill here. Test powder already has mucuna, but i dont think the additional from HGHPro could hurt.

Im reallyyy interested in trying Testpowder + Erase Pro for my next run. Sounds like a sickkk stack.
It's my first time with daa so well se how it goes. Both erase and erase pro get great reviews, but honestly I dont see the need to fish out the extra cash for erase pro when you can find erase for 19.99 at some places.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
It's my first time with daa so well se how it goes. Both erase and erase pro get great reviews, but honestly I dont see the need to fish out the extra cash for erase pro when you can find erase for 19.99 at some places.
19.99 for erase is just crazy!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try it and you'll see ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
USP Test powder
ZMA
Erase
AI HGHpro

Thanks in advance
DAA+Erase is a pretty normal stack, adding the Macuna Puriens from Test Powder is not pushing the limits...Agmatine and LCLT are stapple-kind supps and...ZMA+HGH PRO are just sleep aids. So its ok. Enjoy.