DHEA / AndroLean / Newbie

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

DHEA / AndroLean / Newbie

So I went to the grocery store and bought DHEA while waiting for AndroLean. I instantly felt a rush, so I went and worked out. My results that day and for a week were enhanced endurance, sweating like crazy, major mood swings, testicles were enlarged, male parts enlarged, great rush and able to drink on it no problem. Oh and the effect would drop after a few hours. I could see a slight change in my physique.

Now for Andro Lean I didn't get the same rush but I did see a dramatic change in belly fat, no pain in the testicles like DHEA, felt very warm, no mood swings (thank goodness), however do not drink hard liquor on Andro Lean (I paid the price for 5 days). My gut was closed tight, my intestines were shut closed and caused IBS for 5 days. I did feel like my immune system was stronger, my sex life was very strong and felt very clear and strong. Physique goals were met also.

In short I'm new at this and standard DHEA is not worth the mood swings and AndroLean has worked out very well for and has done its job! Just sharing my experience.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by HAWKY View Post
    So I went to the grocery store and bought DHEA while waiting for AndroLean. I instantly felt a rush, so I went and worked out. My results that day and for a week were enhanced endurance, sweating like crazy, major mood swings, testicles were enlarged, male parts enlarged, great rush and able to drink on it no problem. Oh and the effect would drop after a few hours. I could see a slight change in my physique.

Now for Andro Lean I didn't get the same rush but I did see a dramatic change in belly fat, no pain in the testicles like DHEA, felt very warm, no mood swings (thank goodness), however do not drink hard liquor on Andro Lean (I paid the price for 5 days). My gut was closed tight, my intestines were shut closed and caused IBS for 5 days. I did feel like my immune system was stronger, my sex life was very strong and felt very clear and strong. Physique goals were met also.

In short I'm new at this and standard DHEA is not worth the mood swings and AndroLean has worked out very well for and has done its job! Just sharing my experience.
    Well glad you like the AL, it is nothing like standard DHEA

3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.61%

interesting ; )
    •   

4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah they are different compounds. And yes, I would not recommend drinking on Lean or any other PH.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

Similar Forum Threads

1. How To Handle A Newbie
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2003, 11:37 AM
  2. ph newbie needs advice
    By metacat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-28-2002, 01:24 PM