question about C20/AB stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.25%

question about C20/AB stack

Let me give you guys some context before i get into my question... so the past week, i have been camping and doing a lot of drinking. At the end of my trip, my stomach started to.hurt (naturally). i came home Friday, and that's when i started taking my stack. Weather placebo or not, i got extremely.hungry and thirsty so ate and drank like a horse (i was lead to the water). Everything seemed okay, i got a slight thermo feeling, although energy.did not increase.

The next day, I had taken both supps along with my mono and jack3d PWO and i got light headed, felt a bit weak, and it seemed like the jack3d wasn't working properly (i haven't taken stims for my entire trip, so adrenal fatigue isn't the issue). I wanted to see how my body responded to my fasted training, and i figured i went hypo so I may not be able to do my FTP. That's fine, and when i started lifting i felt much more intense than normal (possible placebo) which was awesome, but then out of nowhere i got very nautious and felt like i was going to puke. This happened about 2-3 sets into my first exercise. I pushed through the rest of the.workout and all wbecame well, until the end where i figured i had gone hypo again because i just felt like overall **** (i got in the sauna and got cold and nautious). I obviously didn't have.my typical "feel good" feeling after lifting and was very calm too. i figured after i ate this would subside, so i have ~1200 calorie meal and afterwards, i was still very calm and it didn't change my mood much, although it did alleviate my hypo symptoms. After i got home, i just kinda felt out of it for the rest of the.day. Ate and drank like a horse again tho (had to be led to the water again). Obviously i seemed to pinpoint some of the.issues, bit still have a few questions...

the stomachache could have been because of the.drinking, but i am not certain. Anybody else experience this problem?
    When taken with a PWO, has anyone experienced a change in the stims effectiveness while taking these products?
    Has anyone experienced a change in mood with these supps, and given the information what do you think the reason for me being so calm is?
    Am i going to have to completely abandon my FTP if i choose to take my stack PWO?
    If i change my dosing schedule to post workout, would that potentially hinder the.effectiveness of my stack?

sorry for the random periods (they're the worst kind). Im typing from my phone.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.25%

Ba ba ba ba ba bummmmp
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Not sure exactly man...lots going on here.

I would be sure to take everything with meals, and try taking smallest doses as possible and spread them out. 1 of each 4x per day or so
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.25%

Thanks for the response natty, i did legs yesterday and killed it. although it crippled me today lol.

should i do ftp while on this, or only fast on off days?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

def with food man, if I don't eat at least an hour before taking Jack3d (which I currently use) I get the same symptoms. Light headed, nausea and cold sweats. What dose was the Jack3d? 1 scoop? It takes me about a week or so before I can bump past one scoop as well.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.08%

take small doses

Similar Forum Threads

1. question about USPs -astroid stack
    By nightwing in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 11:29 PM
  2. Questions about H-Drol Stack
    By spres444 in forum Anabolics