XGELS

  1. New Member
    ONSWOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    29886
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    43.48%

    XGELS


    JUS NEEDED TO KNOW THE DOSAGE. RITE NOW IM DNG 3 PREWRKOUT AND 3 POSTWRKOUT. AM I GETTN THE FULL DOSAGE. LET ME KNW FAMM
    THANX

  2. Senior Member
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,862
    Rep Power
    2387730
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ONSWOL View Post
    JUS NEEDED TO KNOW THE DOSAGE. RITE NOW IM DNG 3 PREWRKOUT AND 3 POSTWRKOUT. AM I GETTN THE FULL DOSAGE. LET ME KNW FAMM
    THANX
    10 caps preworkout with 1g calcium i think is what was decided to be prime dosing
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  3. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,531
    Rep Power
    6135551
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Take 10 preworkout. If you're not getting zinc through multiple other sources, there's no need for calcium.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,862
    Rep Power
    2387730
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Take 10 preworkout. If you're not getting zinc through multiple other sources, there's no need for calcium.
    I get I think 30mgs with my multi(orange triad) should I drop the multi or just add the calcium when I run x-gels? I have 4 bottles I cant wait to bust into!!!!
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  5. New Member
    ONSWOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    29886
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    43.48%

    Thanks.....
  6. Advanced Member
    SLW2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    134368
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    79.19%

    Excuse my ignorance, but whats the reason for taking calcium with the Xgels?
  7. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23618
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Block some of the zinc
    CELTIC LABS REP
  8. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,531
    Rep Power
    6135551
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    The extra zinc is actually quite beneficial and easily depleted (along with ArA) from intense exercise. The issue is that people are also getting zinc from their multi, testbooster, etc.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253647
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs
    Block some of the zinc
    It's not really necessary if you aren't getting high amounts from other sources.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  10. Advanced Member
    SLW2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    134368
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    79.19%

    Gotcha, thanks for explaining.
  11. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I'm running 20 X-Gels pwo and starting to see some real results. Starting to feel it too....
  12. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,128
    Rep Power
    5090412
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I'm running 20 X-Gels pwo and starting to see some real results. Starting to feel it too....
    20? Dang!. So one bottle will last you 5 days. That's what, around $215 a month?
  13. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    20? Dang!. So one bottle will last you 5 days. That's what, around $215 a month?
    Yep, one bottle a week right now. I bought 4 bottles when they came out and got the 4 extra bottle SNS sent after they found out there was only 100mg ArA in them. Considering that it can take 2-3 weeks of ArA supplementation for it to fully kick in, I am pretty happy with where I am after completing my 8th workout this morning.
  14. New Member
    ericool007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    174610
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Yep, one bottle a week right now. I bought 4 bottles when they came out and got the 4 extra bottle SNS sent after they found out there was only 100mg ArA in them. Considering that it can take 2-3 weeks of ArA supplementation for it to fully kick in, I am pretty happy with where I am after completing my 8th workout this morning.
    i thought it was suppose to be 250mgs, whats the cheapest you can buy x-gels for i was going to go with them but now i might just try the original x-factor
  15. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557666
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    66.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If using x gels is it necessary to up omega 3's or would that defeat the purpose of taking aRa
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  16. Senior Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,982
    Rep Power
    511005
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    42.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I'm running 20 X-Gels pwo and starting to see some real results. Starting to feel it too....
    Damn nice .. U bulking or cutting ?
    S.n.S team member
  17. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253647
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza
    If using x gels is it necessary to up omega 3's or would that defeat the purpose of taking aRa
    No you do not need to increase Omega-3. You should make sure your dosing of EFA's is a few hours apart from ArA.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  18. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250884
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I'm using coops advice of ArA with 2g of ALCAR. I've been doing ten caps on workout days and can feel the familiar effects already.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  19. New Member
    ONSWOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    29886
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    43.48%

    Lots of good info.. THANX Im on it. Im gnna do 10 prewrkout.
  20. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Damn nice .. U bulking or cutting ?
    Looking for some good recomp results. I am taking a hard 5 week run at this because I am scheduled for shoulder surgery (torn labrum) one month from today and want to get my upper body as strong as possible in preparation for the surgery and ensuing layoff.
  21. Senior Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,982
    Rep Power
    511005
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    42.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Looking for some good recomp results. I am taking a hard 5 week run at this because I am scheduled for shoulder surgery (torn labrum) one month from today and want to get my upper body as strong as possible in preparation for the surgery and ensuing layoff.
    I hear ya but if u having a surgery I woulda stay from all hormonals even such as Andro hard

    Just my opinion
    S.n.S team member
  22. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    I hear ya but if u having a surgery I woulda stay from all hormonals even such as Andro hard

    Just my opinion
    All I am taking is X-Gels and other synergistic products preworkout. In addition to the X-Gels I take 2g ALCAR, GMS, Agmatine, Calcium, TTA-500, and Clout or a similar pwo. I also take Cissus dosed away from my workouts. That's it. Not even taking my mutli right now.
  23. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17829
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    63.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I am a bit confused. I uses xf, bulk ArA (nutra used to sell it) max out, and XFA. I always did daily doses...

    (as you can see ArA works for me)

    I am just wondering bout the pre work out only dose, and how it has become so popular. Coop I know your knowledgeable but it's odd to me that a supplement that took 3 weeks to kick in for me is being recommended as a "pulse" style dosing..

    I have a fairly good idea how ArA works from years of research. I'm just curious..
  24. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Coop can give you a better answer, but I am working out 5 times per week so that's pretty regular usage.
  25. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,493
    Rep Power
    3576219
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    68.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I am a bit confused. I uses xf, bulk ArA (nutra used to sell it) max out, and XFA. I always did daily doses...

    (as you can see ArA works for me)

    I am just wondering bout the pre work out only dose, and how it has become so popular. Coop I know your knowledgeable but it's odd to me that a supplement that took 3 weeks to kick in for me is being recommended as a "pulse" style dosing..

    I have a fairly good idea how ArA works from years of research. I'm just curious..
    The pre-workout dosing plus GMS and Carnitine is to maximize the delivery of the ArA into skeletal muscle for optimal use. Theoretically making the dosing more effective than all day dosing. I notice better effects this way, but I did notice great results with previous dosing schemes as well.

    Google maximizing arachidonic acid delivery to skeletal muscle for some good reading if you want.
  26. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,531
    Rep Power
    6135551
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I am a bit confused. I uses xf, bulk ArA (nutra used to sell it) max out, and XFA. I always did daily doses...

    (as you can see ArA works for me)

    I am just wondering bout the pre work out only dose, and how it has become so popular. Coop I know your knowledgeable but it's odd to me that a supplement that took 3 weeks to kick in for me is being recommended as a "pulse" style dosing..

    I have a fairly good idea how ArA works from years of research. I'm just curious..
    SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!

    If you are after a corrective approach (shifting FA balance in the myocyte), then daily dosing is preferred. Most users are after an acute anabolic response spanning the length of the exercise period and downstream metabolization to key prostanoids...for which consistent, but not daily, use is preferred. This is because we want the ArA to go to skeletal muscle, not adipocytes...and this, along with PGF2a synthesis, is best achieved during the exercise period.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  27. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17829
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    63.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Appreciate it!

    ArA works, no question about it.. I am interested to try this dose scheme. Broke right now, but I will share my experiences when I pick some of this up (and I will be picking this up when the funds allow)
  28. New Member
    rehj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    44574
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    6.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    If you are after a corrective approach (shifting FA balance in the myocyte), then daily dosing is preferred. Most users are after an acute anabolic response spanning the length of the exercise period and downstream metabolization to key prostanoids...for which consistent, but not daily, use is preferred. This is because we want the ArA to go to skeletal muscle, not adipocytes...and this, along with PGF2a synthesis, is best achieved during the exercise period.
    So in other words, if I'm understanding this correctly, ArA has an affinity for shifting Omega 3 to Omega 6 in the myocyte if taken daily. If taken before exercise ArA shifts to skeletal muscle affinity and thus metabolizes prostaniods due to the aforementioned affinity to skeletal muscle. Would the shift in the myocyte or the affinity for adipocytes if taken outside of exercise pose any benefit physiologically (to overall health or anabolic response)?
  29. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,531
    Rep Power
    6135551
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rehj View Post
    So in other words, if I'm understanding this correctly, ArA has an affinity for shifting Omega 3 to Omega 6 in the myocyte if taken daily. If taken before exercise ArA shifts to skeletal muscle affinity and thus metabolizes prostaniods due to the aforementioned affinity to skeletal muscle. Would the shift in the myocyte or the affinity for adipocytes if taken outside of exercise pose any benefit physiologically (to overall health or anabolic response)?
    Myocyte = skeletal muscle for our purposes.

    No, you generally would not want inflammation in adipose tissue.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in