Hamburgers Pre/Post WO

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    504234

    Hamburgers Pre/Post WO


    Does anyone here use hamburgers pre or post workout? I've recently added hamburgers to my daily supps and have noticed increased fullness and vascularity while waking up leaner than usual. I've also experienced vivid dreams and a deeper, most restful sleep. I haven't changed anything in my diet or workout, so I really don't know what else besides the hamburgers it could be.

  2. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Rep Power
    683044

    McDonald's. Or Burger king???
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  3. Registered User
    Lutztenways's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    88637

    Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    Does anyone here use hamburgers pre or post workout? I've recently added hamburgers to my daily supps and have noticed increased fullness and vascularity while waking up leaner than usual. I've also experienced vivid dreams and a deeper, most restful sleep. I haven't changed anything in my diet or workout, so I really don't know what else besides the hamburgers it could be.
    qft
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    I actually eat a ton of hamburger!!! Great sat fat for hormones and protein and good cals for bulking
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Registered User
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    504234

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    McDonald's. Or Burger king???
    I've only tried McDonalds as my supp budget is tight and ever since BK took away the buck double I just haven't been able to afford their supp line. I have heard the higher end stuff (red robin/in and out burger/etc) has less sides. I am concerned that if I don't cycle the McDo hamburgers that I may develop gyno. I guess I should look into a good PCT.
  6. Registered User
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    504234

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I actually eat a ton of hamburger!!! Great sat fat for hormones and protein and good cals for bulking
    Where is your hamburger from and have you had any sides from using it too long? (mostly I'm concerned about gyno or erectile dysfunction)
  7. Registered User
    SLW2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    614
    Rep Power
    134367

    Too much McD's could definitely give you some titties
  8. Registered User
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tampa
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    26582

    I think hamburgers are a good supp too but I usually go wun-bun on em'
  9. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Rep Power
    683044

    Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim

    I've only tried McDonalds as my supp budget is tight and ever since BK took away the buck double I just haven't been able to afford their supp line. I have heard the higher end stuff (red robin/in and out burger/etc) has less sides. I am concerned that if I don't cycle the McDo hamburgers that I may develop gyno. I guess I should look into a good PCT.
    High estro conversation from dollar menu, u got to include the. HDH (hot dog house) into ur PCT to bring test levels back up
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  10. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim

    Where is your hamburger from and have you had any sides from using it too long? (mostly I'm concerned about gyno or erectile dysfunction)
    I get 85/15 from the grocery store pretty cheap too and stack it with some cheese! Boom you have so awesome protein and cals for a bulk
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  11. Registered User
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    504234

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    High estro conversation from dollar menu, u got to include the. HDH (hot dog house) into ur PCT to bring test levels back up
    That makes sense. So would you dose 2HD EOD or 1/day? Also, do I need to taper the HD or is it suicidal?
  12. Registered User
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    504234

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I get 85/15 from the grocery store pretty cheap too and stack it with some cheese! Boom you have so awesome protein and cals for a bulk
    I can't handle the 85/15 right now I don't think I'm ready...thats IFBB type supps but one day I hope to at least run one cycle of it when I've truly reached my genetic potential.
  13. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I get 85/15 from the grocery store pretty cheap too and stack it with some cheese! Boom you have so awesome protein and cals for a bulk
    you gotta put an egg on top of it and break the yolk....sets this stack off!

    I do mcdonalds sometimes, 2 double cheeseburgers, throw away the buns and eat that shyt.
  14. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Rep Power
    683044

    Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim

    That makes sense. So would you dose 2HD EOD or 1/day? Also, do I need to taper the HD or is it suicidal?
    HD's are not. If u got the cash PERDUE has a product they call 'Polish Kielbasa" that has been proven to raise test 45% in 3 seconds
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  15. Registered User
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tampa
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    26582

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    you gotta put an egg on top of it and break the yolk....sets this stack off!

    I do mcdonalds sometimes, 2 double cheeseburgers, throw away the buns and eat that shyt.
    Similar to my wun-bun method taking off the top bun
  16. Registered User
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    504234

    Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio

    Similar to my wun-bun method taking off the top bun
    Does the egg yolk/wun-bun dosing style improve nutrient uptake? Also, is this safe to stack with deca/hmb?
  17. Registered User
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tampa
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    26582

    Well I would think hamburgers are safe to stack with almost anything, as far as wun-bun I do it cuz I am not a big fan of white bread or just too many carbs unless it's before hitting the gym
  18. Registered User
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    504234

    Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    Well I would think hamburgers are safe to stack with almost anything, as far as wun-bun I do it cuz I am not a big fan of white bread or just too many carbs unless it's before hitting the gym
    Thanks for the reply. I'm really impressed by the knowledge here compared to the other sites. I'm def gonna try this stack on my next deadlift day.
  19. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ft. Bragg, NC
    Posts
    1,622
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim

    Thanks for the reply. I'm really impressed by the knowledge here compared to the other sites. I'm def gonna try this stack on my next deadlift day.
    I love hamburger after my workout but am not a fan of it pre. Its too hardcore for me and it makes my stomach hurt pretty bad while lifting.

    PCT is important as mentioned previously!
  20. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Similar to my wun-bun method taking off the top bun
    yeah i do this when I'm looking for a no-carb meal....but I'll tell you what, your one bun method makes sense....the other day on a pig out day I got some doubles and ate them with the buns, SO MUCH FUQIN BREAD! FAHHHHHHHK!!! ruined it, tasted better on keto days ....so I think just using one bun will probably work. same with hot dogs, I rip out half the got-damn bun even with a full length dog! they put so much bread in these damn buns, and sub rolls too...I gut them as well.....But I gotta tell you guys what tastes good as far as hamburgers at home (other than making your own of course)....the "ball park" brand frozen burger patties? taste GOOD! like burger king meets backyard BBQ....very tasty, and I was hesitant to buy a frozen patty from a hot dog company....but they are legit....
  21. Registered User
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    504234

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    yeah i do this when I'm looking for a no-carb meal....but I'll tell you what, your one bun method makes sense....the other day on a pig out day I got some doubles and ate them with the buns, SO MUCH FUQIN BREAD! FAHHHHHHHK!!! ruined it, tasted better on keto days ....so I think just using one bun will probably work. same with hot dogs, I rip out half the got-damn bun even with a full length dog! they put so much bread in these damn buns, and sub rolls too...I gut them as well.....But I gotta tell you guys what tastes good as far as hamburgers at home (other than making your own of course)....the "ball park" brand frozen burger patties? taste GOOD! like burger king meets backyard BBQ....very tasty, and I was hesitant to buy a frozen patty from a hot dog company....but they are legit....
    Can I stack the ball park patties with ball park hot dogs without worrying about shutdown? I have no idea about proper dosing for these supps and I'm still trying to find a reputable source.
  22. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9475

    Has anyone tried Mega Dosing Hamburgers? If so how did it go? Did you use a good Colon Support?
  23. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    Can I stack the ball park patties with ball park hot dogs without worrying about shutdown? I have no idea about proper dosing for these supps and I'm still trying to find a reputable source.
    provided you wrap the ball park patty around the ball park hot dog and DO NOT use the buns....I would say the anabolicness of it will probably double or triple....using the bun? it reduces the anabolicness by 1/2 for each side of the bun you use....add a slice of cheese to the mix and you probably enhance the anabolicness by xx%....not 100% sure on that part, but I know it enhances the anabolic effect....
  24. Registered User
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tampa
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    26582

    I think if ur metabolism is in high gear and ur training right u should be able to eat these supps any way you please, I also can't stomach these types of supps till post workout but can easily take several down post
  25. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Name:  Hot_dog_walks.gif
Views: 67
Size:  2.7 KB
  26. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Name:  Hamburger.gif
Views: 69
Size:  4.1 KB
  27. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Name:  steak_umm.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  10.2 KB

    the anabolic effect of steak-umm is also very underestimated....the fat content is at 10 grams per slice and the protein at 5 grams....with the heavy fat content boosting up the anabolic effect greatly over all % of hamburger, and puts it right on par with hot dogs. You see, most don't realize (OP included) that the anabolicness comes from the FAT.....not the protein. DUH.....
  28. Registered User
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    775

    In N Out or five guys will give better results. Gotta give money for supps to get big. If you want the real results...let me tell you this...mooyah with a milkshake will get you where you need to be.
  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    you gotta put an egg on top of it and break the yolk....sets this stack off!

    I do mcdonalds sometimes, 2 double cheeseburgers, throw away the buns and eat that shyt.
    Garbage & low carb garbage
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  30. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Anabolic Garbage & low carb Anabolic garbage
    ^^^ this.
  31. Registered User
    zEtti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    24
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    2482

    LOL can't even explain how many times I was laughing while reading through this thread..
  32. Registered User
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tampa
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    26582

    No I agree it's garbage but it's cheap anabolic garbage I used to go with the burger thing now I won't, just buying lots of chicken and fish
  33. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136022

    I went to IN AND OUT and had 2 double doubles, fries, and a chocolate shake, and of course a diet coke, the other night post workout. It was delicious, and I woke up the next morning looking nice and full and vascular. I approve.
  34. Registered User
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    44222

    Just when I thought I heard it all..
  35. Registered User
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    504234

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds
    I went to IN AND OUT and had 2 double doubles, fries, and a chocolate shake, and of course a diet coke, the other night post workout. It was delicious, and I woke up the next morning looking nice and full and vascular. I approve.
    This seems to be the typical reaction from most of the bigger guys at my gym as well. I'm becoming a believer. I'm glad we can still get this stuff OTC but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before its banned and we need to find shady Ukraine sources for research hamburgers. Is the combination of the sugar in milkshake and artificial sweeteners in the diet coke something I need to worry about interactionwise?
  36. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136022

    Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim

    This seems to be the typical reaction from most of the bigger guys at my gym as well. I'm becoming a believer. I'm glad we can still get this stuff OTC but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before its banned and we need to find shady Ukraine sources for research hamburgers. Is the combination of the sugar in milkshake and artificial sweeteners in the diet coke something I need to worry about interactionwise?
    No. They are synergistic. All components are needed for optimal results. Everyone knows diet soda blocks 87.8% of fat absorption.
  37. Registered User
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tampa
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    26582

    Seriously best thread ever
  38. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    I'm on some research hamburgers right now and those natty hamburger supps just can't compare!! I think IML is going to release a precurser to hamburgers called HamRx, I've seen some logs on other sites it looks promising!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  39. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    I use chicken for my pct
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  40. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    I use chicken for my pct
    I was going with pork tenderloin. Do you think chicken is a better choice to hold off prolactose sides from all the cheese on those burgers?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BCAA only for pre/post WO or more?
    By WPD111 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 03:25 PM
  2. pre post WO shake
    By edwitt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 09:15 AM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:20 AM
  4. Pre/Post WO Questions for Bobo
    By Croix in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 02:19 PM
  5. Which one is better for Pre/Post WO
    By Grant in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 01:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in