Is this related to my cycle? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is this related to my cycle?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  160 lbs.

Is this related to my cycle?

I started my cycle RPN Havoc cycle 30/40/40/40/40 2.5 weeks ago. I have read from many other logs that around the 2 week mark is the time where the RPN Havoc starts kicking in. Since the two week mark, I have stubbed my toe walking around the house on three different occasions. This is very unusual since I usually only stub my toe one every couple of months. I was wondering if the RPN Havoc is causing me to stub my toe?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jneutron View Post
    I started my cycle RPN Havoc cycle 30/40/40/40/40 2.5 weeks ago. I have read from many other logs that around the 2 week mark is the time where the RPN Havoc starts kicking in. Since the two week mark, I have stubbed my toe walking around the house on three different occasions. This is very unusual since I usually only stub my toe one every couple of months. I was wondering if the RPN Havoc is causing me to stub my toe?
    Name:  Screen shot 2012-07-22 at 12.21.29 PM.png
Views: 298
Size:  38.0 KB
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jneutron
    This is quite interestinf... id sue them if i was you
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

OP, are you serious? so a pro hormone is causing your toe to knock into things....guess RPN forgot to put that caution on the label. id be pissed.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

First I've heard of it. Perhaps it's a recessive side-effect.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    First I've heard of it. Perhaps it's a recessive side-effect.
    I would have to say that he is feeling sooooooooooo alpha (no USP reference intended) that he is overly confident while rolling through the house and stubbing his toe due to reduced Serotonin levels. Next thing we know, dude is gonna be running with the bulls!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's possible, and actually common.
    Since you're walking around on your feet all day, your toe muscles are getting worked out. Thanks to the PH, your toes are probably gaining.mass, therefore they have a better chance of snagging on things. Do your shoes feel any tighter?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Maybe the Havoc is living up to its name and making you cause Havoc in your house? I once took AndroMass and had a massive erection Coincidence I think not. Maybe RPN was subliminally marketing a product to cause ones self to self destruct and cause a raucous.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You're an idiot. Go to hell and have Hitler sodomize you with the devil's dead dic*. Quit wasting our time.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sidoious

You're an idiot. Go to hell and have Hitler sodomize you with the devil's dead dic*. Quit wasting our time.
    Go to Helladrol?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Go to Helladrol?
    Get your arms sliced off with a Katanadrol?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Name:  Screen shot 2012-07-22 at 12.21.29 PM.png
Views: 298
Size:  38.0 KB
    Wow.. i said the exact same thing and had the same face... You sir are a psychic!
  14. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Lil built up anger? Kinda harsh bud
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Lil built up anger? Kinda harsh bud
    Lit Up?
    PES Representative
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

I accidentally rapped myself in the nuts TWICE while practicing with nunchucks within two weeks of starting a cycle.

I absolutely can't fathom any other reason for it happening - I'm usually like Bruce Lee with those damn things.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Mister Completely was on a long cycle of cyanostane when he wrote "Stains on the bed sheets."
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  160 lbs.

For those of you who offered help, thanks. I'll keep you guys posted if this happens again. Other than the toe stubbing, I haven't felt any other sides yet so I am going to stay at 40mg for now.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jneutron View Post
    For those of you who offered help, thanks. I'll keep you guys posted if this happens again. Other than the toe stubbing, I haven't felt any other sides yet so I am going to stay at 40mg for now.
    If you bang your shin at 50mg, don't say you weren't warned!
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.

Any takers on crashing his car at 75 mg?
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Cannot believe this is seriously happening on here. OP seriously thinks everyone in here hasn't been trolling him?
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542
    Cannot believe this is seriously happening on here. OP seriously thinks everyone in here hasn't been trolling him?
    What is trolling?
    OP how has the toe stubbing been? Have you tried lowering the dose?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    I go trolling when i go fishing with the family is this the same thing? Or maybe Saruman?

PES Representative
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

What is trolling?
    OP how has the toe stubbing been? Have you tried lowering the dose?
    Maybe he should just run an AI on cycle? Because we know women bump their toes even more, and well what are women made of? Estrogen right?...So me might have some estrogen imbalance that if he runs an AI on cycle he might be able to subdue his female traits and stop bumping into objects.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Maybe he should just run an AI on cycle? Because we know women bump their toes even more, and well what are women made of? Estrogen right?...So me might have some estrogen imbalance that if he runs an AI on cycle he might be able to subdue his female traits and stop bumping into objects.
    If that is true, is he bumping his toe in the kitchen
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    If that is true, is he bumping his toe in the kitchen
    We shall know if he brings us a sandwich.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  27. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542
    My money is on his ceiling collapsing.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Hey guys, I just started an epi cycle and 2 weeks in my car got crushed by a tree limb. This normally doesn't happen so I think it has to be related to my cycle. Anyone else have a smiliar experience?
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.

Sorry OP don't mean to steal this thread from you but I just starte taking test powder and and erase pro and I keep sneezing all the time. On top of that I keep hitting my funny bone when I walk on the third and fourth step in my house. Does this happen to anyone else? It never happened before I started takin these
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Your cycle caused you to post this thread, so in a sense I feel obligated to give you a serious answer...

Your blood pressure may be fluctuating... blood pressure effects coordination... It can also effect judgement and have negative cognitive effects.

Sources: I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.
    Last edited by MonsterTruckr; 07-23-2012 at 04:12 PM. Reason: science...
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Oral cycles can get expensive.
    2 bottles Epi: $60-$70
    Cycle supports: ~$70
    AI: $30
    Bigger shoes: $100

As you can see here, the shoes are the most costly ancillary on the list.
    I went up two shoe sizes on my last cycle, ended up costing me a pretty penny.
    My advice is to tape your pinky toe to your next toe in.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTruckr
    Your cycle caused you to post this thread, so in a sense I feel obligated to give you a serious answer...

Your blood pressure may be fluctuating... blood pressure effects coordination... It can also effect judgement and have negative cognitive effects.

Sources: I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.
    See this guy is an expert Holiday Inn is legit.
    PES Representative
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

See this guy is an expert Holiday Inn is legit.
    Depends if it was an Express....
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I always see cycles laid out where people don't purchase extra shoes ahead of time; it's just stupid. I constantly get PMed by people asking for shoe sources after they've already started their cycles. They just don't do their homework...
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    I always see cycles laid out where people don't purchase extra shoes ahead of time; it's just stupid. I constantly get PMed by people asking for shoe sources after they've already started their cycles. They just don't do their homework...
    MrCooper on here has some great sources for cycle shoes. He hooked me up big time last year.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

MrCooper on here has some great sources for cycle shoes. He hooked me up big time last year.
    Look at you risking the ban hammer for talking about sources!

Recoverbro
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Look at you risking the ban hammer for talking about sources!
    I hear if you PM coop nudes he will send a complimentary Hemavol sample zip lock baggy inside of some On-Cycle-Shoes
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  38. Banned

is this the new "cigarette burn" thread? why didn't anybody inform me? oh you purposely wanted to exclude me....fine....
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

My racoon has Hep C.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    My racoon has Hep C.
    Quit sharing needles with it?

Recoverbro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How does this sound to my cycle
    By justbri in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 02:30 PM
  2. Is this safe to add to my gear?
    By Jotan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 02:27 PM
  3. Want to know if 75mg of dbol is a waist in my cycle
    By btown123 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 04:34 PM
  4. Is this safe to take before a PH CYCLE???
    By SlowNSteady in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 10:00 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 11:25 PM