TRIAZOLE OR ANIMAL STAK
- 07-21-2012, 01:06 PM
- 07-21-2012, 01:07 PM
Triazole. Animal Stak, LMAO, a joke of a product. Are you new to supplements?. How old are you?. Just wondering because you want to take a test booster type product.
- 07-21-2012, 01:49 PM
07-21-2012, 03:52 PM
i'm 48, been working out for a few years and looking for something to add more muscle. work out 4-5 days a week. woould you recommend a different product for a 1st time stack? i have some daa and would like a supplement to go with it.
07-21-2012, 04:07 PM
SNS DAA (depending on how much DAA you got on hand) and PES erase/erase pro is a good natty stack. Others will try to chime in on their choice of AIs to stack with it, all personal choice my friend.
07-21-2012, 04:16 PM
No. There are a lot of young kids in there 20's taking test boosters and it just doesn't make much sense to me. At 48 you should get a lot out of it. Triazole and DAA would be great for you. Even either one on its own would be fine. I'd stay away from Erase or Erase Pro. Triazole blows those products out of the water and they can be really hard on your joints.
07-21-2012, 04:20 PM
thanks guys, i have the sns brand daa and some forma stanzol. any thoughts on forma stanzol?
07-21-2012, 09:09 PM
07-21-2012, 10:09 PM
07-21-2012, 10:13 PM
07-21-2012, 10:33 PM
07-21-2012, 10:36 PM
07-21-2012, 10:45 PM
07-26-2012, 10:15 PM
- 5'10" 183 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
D-Pol, pumps and a test boost.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jmorgan7845 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2012, 05:21 PM
- By lonewolf77 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-02-2011, 12:45 PM
- By asooomaa in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2010, 04:05 AM
- By Rah22491 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2008, 01:00 PM
- By greatescape in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-17-2008, 12:16 PM