DAA and Erase 10 weeks ok?
- 07-21-2012, 12:12 PM
- 07-21-2012, 01:21 PM
- 07-21-2012, 01:59 PM
That makes sense. Is there any harm in doing 10 werks tho? Its only 2 caps
07-21-2012, 02:19 PM
8 weeks @ 3 caps would probably give better results than 10 @ 2 caps IMO.
07-21-2012, 02:51 PM
MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
07-21-2012, 02:53 PM
07-21-2012, 03:11 PM
Hmmm i should bump to 3? Im 5ft6 149. Joints are a little stuf but not bad. Ive had joint injuries in wrestling though
07-21-2012, 03:46 PM
I would take some joint supps, I used Orange Triad, Fish Oil and Cissus when I took Erase Pro. I did not notice any joint problems at all, and I beat the hell out of my knees playing basketball for hours at a time. I also work on cement floors and walk up and down metal staircases all day long.
07-22-2012, 12:42 AM
Thats cool. Orange triad helps. So 3 caps is good. What will i notice on 3 vs 2?
07-22-2012, 04:40 AM
08-02-2012, 11:28 AM
If you have the money, a good stack would be:
Erase or PCT black
Beta Alanine powder
Did this about a year ago and felt really good for a natural stack. You won't be disappointed.
08-02-2012, 09:05 PM
08-02-2012, 09:25 PM
I am also a fan of stopping at 8 weeks.
08-03-2012, 05:13 PM
8-10 weeks, either or. 2 more weeks wont hurt.
08-03-2012, 05:44 PM
08-03-2012, 05:50 PM
try vida test, free test(same erase ingrediant), Daa one pump formestane mornings is what im on !
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gym4Life in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-06-2013, 08:01 PM
- By AmazingAJ in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 07-13-2012, 04:24 PM
- By roblasane in forum Body Performance SolutionsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-10-2011, 11:38 PM
- By ezjax in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2010, 08:16 AM
- By diplomats in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 07-27-2005, 12:39 PM