Running different test boosters consecutively?

1. Question Running different test boosters consecutively?

Hi!

As far as I know, natty test boosters are supposed to be taken in more or less short cycles. If I want to take them longer, could I run cycles of different test boosters in a row (without a break in between) provided that the test boosters have different modes of action, meaning their ingredients work by different mechanisms?

Or is better to give your body a rest after each cycle with a test booster?

2. Take a break. While the MOAs may be different molecularly, they are still modulating similar aspects of your physiology (LH release, prostate and testicular growth, etc)
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Take a break. While the MOAs may be different molecularly, they are still modulating similar aspects of your physiology (LH release, prostate and testicular growth, etc)
    Exactly. Listen to coop, he is a fount of knowledge.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    •   

4. I stick with the theory time on equals time off. I find 8 weeks is as long as I go cause that seems for some products to be long enough for them to work.

5. I am an 8 week on 4 week off kinda guy...i guess i live life on the edge
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

6. Just to make sure I am understanding this correctly, I should not run an 8 week cycle of Intimidate and then immediately run an 8 week cycle of Testabolan? I would need to take at least a 4 weeks break in between the two? Would this just apply to test boosters or anything that might effect hormonal levels? I'm still a noob and I completely missed the memo with this. I have 12 doses of intimidate left and 22 days of Erase after I stop intimidate. Both were supposed to be run in 8 weeks cycles, and I started the Erase 2 weeks after the intimidate. That would mean I would run a total of 10 weeks of hormonal supplements, so should I just stop the Erase when I stop the intimidate?

I got excited an ordered Testabolan V2 and Anabeta Elite, so it sounds like I need to go ahead and store them away so I don't tempt myself haha! It feels very good to see muscles I haven't seen since I was 17, and these supplements were exactly what I needed to give me that boost to get back into training seriously... Why is it so easy to go overboard? lol

7. I go by a 8-12 week on, 4-6 week off type of thing. Granted, my break is usually longer as I am not running boosters.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Take a break. While the MOAs may be different molecularly, they are still modulating similar aspects of your physiology (LH release, prostate and testicular growth, etc)
    This.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD run., natty test booster with clomid?
    By starquest88 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 04:07 PM
  2. Want to try a different Test Booster!!
    By triton185 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 02:49 PM
  3. Best AI to run with a test booster
    By jaydollars in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 04:10 PM
  4. Running a Natty Test Booster for 4 weeks after PCT?
    By juice3320 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 07:05 PM
  5. running test booster on mdrol cycle
    By yokingupsick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 11:11 PM