Gyno/puffy nipples

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Gyno/puffy nipples

I'm 19 years old 6'2 and 158lb. I've had puffy nipples/gyno for about 5 years. I've never taken a ph or cycle. I've gone to my doctor and all he said is that my chest looks normal. (but it doesn't). I workout all the time and have a good diet (never eat fast food or candies). I have a 6 pack and have a nice shape I just have the ugliest chest. I'm not sure what I can do since surgery is not an option. Any suggestions?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbertglen33
    I'm 19 years old 6'2 and 158lb. I've had puffy nipples/gyno for about 5 years. I've never taken a ph or cycle. I've gone to my doctor and all he said is that my chest looks normal. (but it doesn't). I workout all the time and have a good diet (never eat fast food or candies). I have a 6 pack and have a nice shape I just have the ugliest chest. I'm not sure what I can do since surgery is not an option. Any suggestions?
    Erase pro all day.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Also they look semi normal when called but my nipples are uneven. Also the right is worse then the left.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2

Erase pro all day.
    Can I take it by its self? Or will I need a testboost
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Answers

you wouldnt need a test booster with an AI. one other product other than Erase that you could look into is Reversitol. doesn't totally wipe out estrogen, more or less a natural serm and helps put test and estrogen levels in optimal ratios. any specific questions feel free to shoot me a message
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I've had puffy nipples since puberty and I have bigger than average nipples.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD
    I've had puffy nipples since puberty and I have bigger than average nipples.
    My problem isn't the size of my nippes (they are large) its more how far they stick out. I wouldn't wish gyno/puffy nipples on my worst enemy.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbertglen33 View Post
    My problem isn't the size of my nippes (they are large) its more how far they stick out. I wouldn't wish gyno/puffy nipples on my worst enemy.
    I have woman nipples 0_0
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923
    you wouldnt need a test booster with an AI. one other product other than Erase that you could look into is Reversitol. doesn't totally wipe out estrogen, more or less a natural serm and helps put test and estrogen levels in optimal ratios. any specific questions feel free to shoot me a message
    It won't let me mp you since I'm new. I have to have 7 or more posts. But which do you recommend. I have a fatu chest. I feel like that's where all the fat goes. Would this help with that? I'm taking b6 vitamin cause I heard that will help
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2 View Post
    Erase pro all day.
    Is it safe to take Erase pro at 19?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky

It's not really affecting his testosterone levels so I assume it would be. When I had gyno at 19 I wish I woulda knew about AIs.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbertglen33 View Post
    It won't let me mp you since I'm new. I have to have 7 or more posts. But which do you recommend. I have a fatu chest. I feel like that's where all the fat goes. Would this help with that? I'm taking b6 vitamin cause I heard that will help
    wherever your body stores fat is where it stores fat; some people have problem areas that aren't problematic for others. if you have a "fat chest" then the only thing that will help with that is getting leaner. so make sure your diet and training are in check. if your nipples are puffy or if you have some minor form of gyno from when you hit puberty then this should be able to help lessen the problem. but for leaning out, ai's can help (controlled estrogen, pulls water out from under the skin, raises natural test levels, etc.) but are far from the most important points; diet first and foremost is what gets you lean (then cardio/training, then supplementation)

Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    As long as he doesn't stay on it for a ridiculous amount of time or dose it too high it shouldn't be an issue. I used test boosters and estrogen controlling products at age 19 since I had somewhat low test levels for my age and estrogen was normal, but wanted to raise test a bit more. I know people say they're useless for people ages 16 to about 21 or so, but in some cases they can be beneficial, just need to be utilized properly
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923

wherever your body stores fat is where it stores fat; some people have problem areas that aren't problematic for others. if you have a "fat chest" then the only thing that will help with that is getting leaner. so make sure your diet and training are in check. if your nipples are puffy or if you have some minor form of gyno from when you hit puberty then this should be able to help lessen the problem. but for leaning out, ai's can help (controlled estrogen, pulls water out from under the skin, raises natural test levels, etc.) but are far from the most important points; diet first and foremost is what gets you lean (then cardio/training, then supplementation)

As long as he doesn't stay on it for a ridiculous amount of time or dose it too high it shouldn't be an issue. I used test boosters and estrogen controlling products at age 19 since I had somewhat low test levels for my age and estrogen was normal, but wanted to raise test a bit more. I know people say they're useless for people ages 16 to about 21 or so, but in some cases they can be beneficial, just need to be utilized properly
    Thanks for all the help. I have a great diet and I run at least a mile a day. (I like to run). So my question is what would be the best dose for me? Also should I start taking fish oils?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

No homo, but maybe post a chest picture so we can actually see what we are dealing with here? Can't really give TRUE advise if we are fiddling in the dark.

Plus if you do decide to do erase, im sure people would be interested in a log depending on what the picture looks like.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

lets see your tits, homo in the most homo of ways.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Hahhh i knew someone was going to do it...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

dude ur 6'2 and only 155lbs. ur nipples have glands under them. its not gyno, if you gained some weight they would more than likely not be visable.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  155 lbs.
    Answers

I won't be able to take a picture today but I will tomorrow. I'm scared that if I put on weight it'll just make them look even worse. Can one gland be bigger than the other? My right one is bigger and is lower than the left. Not a lot but enough to bother me
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  155 lbs.
    Answers

In pics they don't look bad. Plus it was kind of cold. I'll try again in the heat. Can you get anything from this? I was hoping to go get a bottle of erase pro today
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

That's what mine look like... I'm 24 and have some prolactin issues from using ADD amphetamines most of my adults life and currently running intimidate which ups prolactin as well. I'm experimenting with a few things so I can't really recommend anything yet. I'm trying out 1-caboxy (dopamine supplement) right now, but I am on day one of that. You can also try 600mg B6 divided into 3 doses to help with prolactin as well. I'm thinking a lot of this is "in your head". Not trying to be a dick.

There are two types of gyno: estrogen based and prolactin based. I am on Erase and it had zero effect on my "puffy" nipples... I didn't really even notice them until I got on this forum and read gyno, and now I am paranoid too.

Honestly your nips don't look very off to me though, but I know the feeling.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

thats exactly how my nipps look like with the difference that i still have more fat around the chest than you. whats your bf% mate? seems to be an odd combination of very hard-to-remove chest fat and minimal gyno.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTruckr
    That's what mine look like... I'm 24 and have some prolactin issues from using ADD amphetamines most of my adults life and currently running intimidate which ups prolactin as well. I'm experimenting with a few things so I can't really recommend anything yet. I'm trying out 1-caboxy (dopamine supplement) right now, but I am on day one of that. You can also try 600mg B6 divided into 3 doses to help with prolactin as well. I'm thinking a lot of this is "in your head". Not trying to be a dick.

There are two types of gyno: estrogen based and prolactin based. I am on Erase and it had zero effect on my "puffy" nipples... I didn't really even notice them until I got on this forum and read gyno, and now I am paranoid too.

Honestly your nips don't look very off to me though, but I know the feeling.
    Thanks for the knowledge. I just bought some b6 but have only been taking 200mg a day so I'll bump that up. I have a doctors appt on Friday and will bring up this issue
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu
    thats exactly how my nipps look like with the difference that i still have more fat around the chest than you. whats your bf% mate? seems to be an odd combination of very hard-to-remove chest fat and minimal gyno.
    I'm not positive about my body fat but it's not high at all
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Just bought a bottle of erase pro at ***. Kind of pricey at 68 after tax. Hope that it will help out. I'm going to just do the recommend dose at 1 pill in the morning with breakfast for a month. Thanks for all the help.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Nutraplanet man... It does wonders to the wallet!
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bamski
    Nutraplanet man... It does wonders to the wallet!
    For me those wonders manifest as a lightening of said wallet.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

For me those wonders manifest as a lightening of said wallet.
    Bahahaha, I know how you feel, but if you can cut corners...I'm all for it! If I save a dollar, I'll spend it on a pack of sugarless gum!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gyno or puffy nipples/nipple fat
    By DOMOkun in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 05:20 AM
  2. Puffy Nipples/ Gyno (Skulpt?)
    By striker17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 07:02 PM
  3. My temporary relief of gyno (puffy nipples)
    By Jarrod in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 05:52 PM
  4. puffy nipples gyno? (pics)
    By traps in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 08:09 PM
  5. puffy nipples not gyno?
    By LuckyLuciano213 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 06:50 PM