Anyone use GLYCERGROW

  1. Anyone use GLYCERGROW


    Holy freaking SODIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Contains UP to 1 GRAM (1,000 mg) of SODIUM PER serving!

    No wonder why people hold water and feel pumped when working out on this stuff.

    Might have to switch back to vegetable glycerine

    Dear GAWD
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Holy freaking SODIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Contains UP to 1 GRAM (1,000 mg) of SODIUM PER serving!

    No wonder why people hold watyer and feel pumped when working out on this stuff.

    Might have to switch back to vegetable glycerine

    Dear GAWD
    Not to derail your thread bro but speaking I'm crazy labels like that I remember a few years back my friend was taking some cheap ass weight gainer from *** and I looked at it and 1 scoop had 80g of sugar and 4 scoops a day lol 320g of sugar!!! Wth I thought no wonder it tasted so good when he let me try it
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Holy freaking SODIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Contains UP to 1 GRAM (1,000 mg) of SODIUM PER serving!

    No wonder why people hold watyer and feel pumped when working out on this stuff.

    Might have to switch back to vegetable glycerine

    Dear GAWD
    If you are concerned about that and are using the GMS for ArA emulsification just look into bulk Glycerol Monostearate. Just be warned the stuff tends to come in some annoying waxy flakes.
    •   
       


  4. I was gonna try it once but I don't want all those carbs in my system. It says zero carbs but I read it actually comes from carbs so it doesn't make much sense to me. It really looks like an interesting product and may actually give someone on low carb pumps. So I don't I was always interested in it for years.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    If you are concerned about that and are using the GMS for ArA emulsification just look into bulk Glycerol Monostearate. Just be warned the stuff tends to come in some annoying waxy flakes.
    Any taste? Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I was gonna try it once but I don't want all those carbs in my system. It says zero carbs but I read it actually comes from carbs so it doesn't make much sense to me. It really looks like an interesting product and may actually give someone on low carb pumps. So I don't I was always interested in it for years.
    My understanding is that there is a difference between GMS and Glycerine. GMS is pretty much JUST fat and Glycerine is sugar alcohol so it does not impact blood sugar like carbs. Not sure though.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  6. It is kind of waxy. I haven't used it straight in awhile as I tend to use Glycergrow. It isn't like a revolting herb tho so its more difficult to mix as opposed to horrible tasting.

  7. Thanks
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Holy freaking SODIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Contains UP to 1 GRAM (1,000 mg) of SODIUM PER serving!

    No wonder why people hold watyer and feel pumped when working out on this stuff.

    Might have to switch back to vegetable glycerine

    Dear GAWD
    The label says 163mg of Sodium (as chloride). Where do you see the 1g?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    The label says 163mg of Sodium (as chloride). Where do you see the 1g?
    Plus it's per 3 scoops, so it's 54 mg of sodium a scoop. The blend of Sodium and Potassium is 834 mgs, once again for 3 scoops. Did you add the sodium and electrolyte complex together, effectively adding the sodium content 4 times?

  10. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Plus it's per 3 scoops, so it's 54 mg of sodium a scoop. The blend of Sodium and Potassium is 834 mgs, once again for 3 scoops. Did you add the sodium and electrolyte complex together, effectively adding the sodium content 4 times?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  11. solid product, used it a while back, just poor mixability and bad taste (but hey, it's pure glycerol). if you couple that with a pre-workout or use a stim free-pre workout like hemavol with it the pumps are epic. Used it with stims and always had a great pump and great energy. add in ultima or hemavol and the pumps are awesome to the point they hurt
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  12. Solid product, and like others are saying you did some poor calculations there (no worries, it happens). I just throw scoops of the powder back and chase with water as the mixability is less than optimal
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I was gonna try it once but I don't want all those carbs in my system. It says zero carbs but I read it actually comes from carbs so it doesn't make much sense to me. It really looks like an interesting product and may actually give someone on low carb pumps. So I don't I was always interested in it for years.
    It's not carbs. It's pure saturated fat. I'm not a fan of GMS unless used alongside arachidonic acid. Why? It dehydrates (shrinks) the muscle cell, has endurance benefits that are meaningless to a bodybuilder (increased water reabsorption in nephron), and induces diuresis several hours after use.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  14. Interesting thanks Coop

    So, are you also saying this as well though or am I assuming incorrectly??

    ara+gms > ara

    OR would gms inhibit or negate some of ara's properties?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Interesting thanks Coop

    So, are you also saying this as well though or am I assuming incorrectly??

    ara+gms > ara

    OR would gms inhibit or negate some of ara's properties?
    GMS + ArA >>>> ArA alone and that GMS alone has very very few actual practical applications.

    I personally only use GMS when I run ArA nowadays fwiw.

    Edit: I know I am not Coop but this should be similar to his view.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Interesting thanks Coop

    So, are you also saying this as well though or am I assuming incorrectly??

    ara+gms > ara

    OR would gms inhibit or negate some of ara's properties?
    You got it. GMS improves ara uptake due to its industrial role as an emulsifying agent in cow feed. It also has potential for the glycerol backbone to pair up with ArA and actually cross the cell membrane, thus yielding positive osmotic effects and cellular hydration.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    GMS + ArA >>>> ArA alone and that GMS alone has very very few actual practical applications.

    I personally only use GMS when I run ArA nowadays fwiw.
    Thanks brudah

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You got it. GMS improves ara uptake due to its industrial role as an emulsifying agent in cow feed. It also has potential for the glycerol backbone to pair up with ArA and actually cross the cell membrane, thus yielding positive osmotic effects and cellular hydration.
    Cool info. Thanks as always buddy. PS: Any word when Xgels will be available at NP?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks brudah



    Cool info. Thanks as always buddy. PS: Any word when Xgels will be available at NP?
    Gah, I wish I knew...soon
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anyone still actively using glycergrow?
    By hvactech in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 07:25 PM
  2. Anyone use Rice/Almond/Any other "milk"?
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:32 PM
  3. anyone used masteron?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 04:56 PM
  4. Anyone use 7-keto for cutting?
    By Jorta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 12:27 PM
  5. Anyone used Liquid Clomid or Novla?
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2003, 02:28 PM
Log in
Log in