Please HELP !!!!!!!!!

M

Mar1n

Awards
You see i really want to get in good shape Full body ;)
If you can please provide me with a nutrion plan with details A great work-out routine with detail just what muscles work each day and so on please ;)
And what supps to take ;)
Please help me out! See it this way , you are helping out a youngster that see you as a role model for bodybuilding ;) thanks a lot God bless ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NO ONE is going to put together a plan for you fir several reasons:
1. you need to take initiative and learn about diet & training
2. we know nothing about your body composition
3. we know nothing about your goals
4. it takes a lot of time to put together a diet/training plan

Come back with some knowledge and a base plan after you do some research in the training forum and the nutrition forum.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
give us some stats....

age, height,weight

what you're diet is right now.

Training experience, current schedule.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Talk about a lazy approach. Do some searching. There's a ton of information out there that has been repeated over and over and over.....

And, why the winky-face after each sentence? You trollin'?

David
Team APPNUT

murk01

murk01

Awards
You see i really want to get in good shape Full body ;)
If you can please provide me with a nutrion plan with details A great work-out routine with detail just what muscles work each day and so on please ;)
And what supps to take ;)
Please help me out! See it this way , you are helping out a youngster that see you as a role model for bodybuilding ;) thanks a lot God bless ;)
People usually pay for customized info like that, lol
Maybe u want some one to do the workouts too

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
0000.jpg

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Really? U could just find other logs and routines and give them a try. Or u could just buy some s-drol and do whatever the F**k you wanna do!!!!!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
5. too many of ;) .
Come back with some knowledge and a base plan after you do some research in the training forum and the nutrition forum.
fixed*

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
To sum up from the other threads started:

no creatine no Natadrol,
eat big and lift heavy.
Google 4 day beginner split / 3 Day Beginner fullbody split.
Read

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
5. sounds like a troll

Added what you forgot...but then again , if he does post up some stats , current plan , some info about his current diet...some advice could be given, but my thought were the same as yours when I read it...

"I haven't busted my well toned ass to finally figure out what works for me, to just go ahead and baby someone into it , without any info or effort from him"

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"If you can please provide me with a nutrion plan with details A great work-out routine with detail"

1st do you realize your in the wrong section ? you posted in the Supplements section.

Its a good idea to visit those specific sections and start reading the STICKIES

M

Mar1n

Awards
height: 5'5
weight: 130

Nutrition: Chicken breast, red meat, tuna, whole eggs, whole grains, white rice, fruits & veggies and a lot of water.

I started working out when I was 17 and I don't have a beginner's skinny body. Ive'd only taken creatine and 100% whey protein. When I started with creatine I used Cell- Tech and it did work at first, but now that I tried using it again it's not that effective anymore. Gold Standard whey is still good I love it so no problem with that. My routine I used to have was

Mon-Back&Biceps
Tue- Chest&Triceps
Wed- Legs&Shoulders
And over again and then rest on sundays.

So now that I want to start training again after 4 months Off I needed some advice from you guys that are probably big already. My goal is to only go up to 150lbs most of it muscle weight so yeah.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
id suggest a rest day mid week, i use to not take them but the following day ur body will thank u, try eating a small snack/meal 25-30 mins before workouts, and maybe pick up a decent pre workout maybe with some beta alanine or DMAA will help some ppl wouldnt do the dmaa but ive had a couple of pre workouts with it and it did me some good. log ur workouts and try to raise the weight every week or two even if its 5 pounds, and rotate ur routines, ie: back bis monday, following monday do bis back reverse it up and switch it up, and be sure to add stuff like dips,push ups, and pull ups along with the weight training. also ur still young as u get a few more years ull automatically pick up weight

im not the biggest guy ever but this is just whats helped me along the way... these other guys got some good stuff too, waiting to see what theyve got to say.

M

Mar1n

Awards
id suggest a rest day mid week, i use to not take them but the following day ur body will thank u, try eating a small snack/meal 25-30 mins before workouts, and maybe pick up a decent pre workout maybe with some beta alanine or DMAA will help some ppl wouldnt do the dmaa but ive had a couple of pre workouts with it and it did me some good. log ur workouts and try to raise the weight every week or two even if its 5 pounds, and rotate ur routines, ie: back bis monday, following monday do bis back reverse it up and switch it up, and be sure to add stuff like dips,push ups, and pull ups along with the weight training. also ur still young as u get a few more years ull automatically pick up weight

im not the biggest guy ever but this is just whats helped me along the way... these other guys got some good stuff too, waiting to see what theyve got to say.
Thanks a lot cokeholio i really appreciate it... Any excercises That you recommend doing?v i really want to make my back wider and a bigger.. Lega i think squats are the best for them.. Arms well thats easy to know ...

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Well for back, I like to do lat pull downs, pull ups, rows, also check out the training forum over here I usually to get something new to throw in the mix to keep switching it up