EPISTANE INCREASED MY SPEED DRAMATICLY!!!! Miracle story!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. EPISTANE INCREASED MY SPEED DRAMATICLY!!!! Miracle story!!


    I Sprint 400, 200m and 100 meters. after a 6 week cycle of ep-stane from dynamic formulas, i went from running 11.2 in the 100m to 10.4!!! and in the 200 i went from 22.8 to 21.12. My 400m is what really shocked me though! My endurance was out of this world. I went from running a 53.5 to a 48.8. i did not expect this big of a time drop, especially because i did not train as hard as i did when i wasn't using this and secondly, i thought my joints would feel like an old mans, well they did ache slightly but it wasn't anything i couldn't handle. i used cycle assist, taurine And whey also, and i kept my speed after i finished my pct too! the strength gains were great too, my squat max was 450 before this cycle now im hitting 540, this was amazing, i will do this again and again


  2. Glad to see another positive experience.

    I know a couple lifeguards (muscular, but lean builds) that like to participate in marathons quite frequently and they use epistane exclusively.
    •   
       


  3. What did you dose it at and for how long, if you mind me asking

  4. 15/30/30/30/30/45 as you can see 6 weeks,

  5. 15/30/30/30/30/45 as you can see 6 weeks,

  6. What was your training like?

  7. if this was the bb misc I would say inb4 op becomes the next usian bolt

    :P

  8. Well it don't matter since u cheated smh

  9. Steroids aren't cheating.... Unless your the only one using them.

  10. Its a steroid.. It should help
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Steroids aren't cheating.... Unless your the only one using them.
    IMO if your taking steroids to compete at a higher level in sports then your cheating

  12. Weight increase/decrease?
    Bodyfat?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  13. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post

    IMO if your taking steroids to compete at a higher level in sports then your cheating
    Just as much as having your equipment, clothing, training, using state of the art technology to have every advantage is cheating.

    In the end, nothing but dedication and hard work is going to make you faster, stronger, more powerful.

  14. Steroids don't add anything that isn't already there, they just unlock the genes to allow them to do what their programmed to do.

    If it's not in you to be a certain size, run faster, hit those numbers on the weights, it isn't going to happen with steroids.
    Only sore losers whine about cheating instead if learning and trying to become better.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Steroids don't add anything that isn't already there, they just unlock the genes to allow them to do what their programmed to do.

    If it's not in you to be a certain size, run faster, hit those numbers on the weights, it isn't going to happen with steroids.
    Only sore losers whine about cheating instead if learning and trying to become better.
    Lol, whatever you say.

  16. I was going to try to convince you with explaining how steroids work, and other stuff, but whats the use. keep living in your dream land.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I was going to try to convince you with explaining how steroids work, and other stuff, but whats the use. keep living in your dream land.
    I don't really give a fuk what u think man keep it moving

  18. How much weight did you gain?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I was going to try to convince you with explaining how steroids work, and other stuff, but whats the use. keep living in your dream land.
    When your a jerk off, nobody cares for your opinion.....but I am sure your used to this. Move on....

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    When your a jerk off, nobody cares for your opinion.....but I am sure your used to this. Move on....
    somebody still does, well a lot of people, cause I get paid nicely for it. congrats to the op for the gainz, nice to hear.

  21. i swear most people in the "internet workout community" are delusional. the use of steroids on otherwise optimal performance >>>>>>>>> the use of any of that other **** you mentioned on other wise optimal performance. anyone with any real life knowledge knows that steroids make getting results 10x easier. all the training, clothing, or whatever else in the world would not have given op those results in 6 weeks.

  22. differences of opinion. steroids are much a part of sports as anything else. Only thing the op did that was wrong was start this thread in the wrong section. didn't realize so many anti steroids users on a steroid forum. steroids don't make things any easier. but this brings up an interesting topic, which i'll bring up in the aas sub forum.

  23. but by definition, they're cheating in that environment.

    "Cheating:Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage"

    in that type of environment, steroids are banned, therefore, taking them is cheating. if whey protein was banned, taking it would be cheating too. doing anything that's against the rules to gain an advantage is cheating.

    now, personally, i don't really give a crap about it because, like you said, i'm sure everyone else is doing it at that level too, although i do feel for the guys that want to stay natural and are therefore limited by following the rules.

    my biggest beef is with the concept that steroids are somehow on the same level as anything else. steroids are far greater than any 'natural' supplement, routine, or equipment in their effect, as illustrated by OP. steroid users tend to fall into 2 categories, the first, like many people i know, who say "ive used them because they work and gave me gains i could never accomplish in that period of time naturally" and people who act like they don't do much... the latter of the two i find ridiculous, that's all. and it just seems as if everyone using on the internet falls into that category and acts like they don't as efficient as they are. i mean, only an idiot would think you can take some juice for 6 months, not workout, and look like jay cutler... but if done properly, they do yield incredible results, and if done improperly, still yield better results than you'd achieve naturally (unless, of course, you don't workout, and until you come off, not knowing what you're doing, and lose it all)

  24. so because i know and follow the definition of 'cheating' im "anti-steroid"?

    steroids don't make things any easier? ok.... that's just absurd

  25. You could give the masses as many steroids as you wanted and they wont run near an 11sec hundred or hit a SINGLE home run.

    Call it what you want but the fact ppl look down on it is bc they never could cut it to get to a level where it even matters.

    Same discussion goes on with baseball and 99% of the people who weigh in heavily as being outraged about Bonds never made their JV high school team, let a lone ever hit a HR.

    Point being, they have no idea what it takes to get to that level.

    Nice work OP, that's dedication.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You could give the masses as many steroids as you wanted and they wont run near an 11sec hundred or hit a SINGLE home run.

    Call it what you want but the fact ppl look down on it is bc they never could cut it to get to a level where it even matters.

    Same discussion goes on with baseball and 99% of the people who weigh in heavily as being outraged about Bonds never made their JV high school team, let a lone ever hit a HR.

    Point being, they have no idea what it takes to get to that level.

    Nice work OP, that's dedication.
    Nobody says they are not good professional athletes, but bond still took them to be the the best, If they didnt help make him that way then there was no reason to take them. Bad arguement " its the work that does it " Just something they tell themselves to make them feel better about what they are doing.

  27. Lmao can't believe people on here man


    I'm not anti steroids u dork I'm anti 250 pound men keeping secrets and poking each other on the ass with needles to get a edge and or advantage for a competitive setting

    If u got to keep a secret and hide your actions then what your doing is likely a wrong doing unless your planning a surprise birthday party or some ****

    If your doing steroids and your opponent isnt then your cheating plain and simple your trying to get a upper hand, I don't give a FUK if that person worked harder your cheating. If everyone can take steroids in sports then ill be ok with it and whatever happens happens but that's not the case

    Floyd Mayweather is the highest paid athlete at the moment undefeated as well and never took steroids and praises hardwork and dedication and looks down on steroid use,

    Maybe all you secret steroid taking nerds should put your money together and make your own sport where y'all can share needles and compete all day Til then if I can't sell cocaine and smoke weed then u can't take steroids in competition that's against using them

  28. Im all for anyone taking steroids to break personal goals and plateaus or if your in a competition that allows the use of them other than that Nawww

  29. Bc you don't fail a test, you don't take steroids?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Bc you don't fail a test, you don't take steroids?
    Everybody eventually gets caught it's only a matter of time. Whether u take steroids, cheat on your wife, sell drugs etc... Some take longer to catch up than others.

    I understand there's plenty of athletes taking steroids and it's part of the game nowadays just don't get caught cause u will look down upon if u never do more power to u and salute for being a step ahead on
    Everyone

    In general speaking tho if u take steroids to compete under a organization that don't allow them then your cheating

    I can't blame them tho the temptation probably is high and especially to take low dose for muscle recovery purposes or to speed up recovery from a injury

    If they made it legal to take steroids ill be cool with it leave it a even playing ground not just for the ones who are great at being sneaky
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane increases LH?
    By Hyde12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 07:40 AM
  2. How to Increase my Squat
    By IronMarc in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 02:16 PM
  3. Should I increase my M1T dosage?
    By SpecialK117 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 12:29 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-26-2004, 02:14 PM
Log in
Log in