EPISTANE INCREASED MY SPEED DRAMATICLY!!!! Miracle story!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Lamron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    EPISTANE INCREASED MY SPEED DRAMATICLY!!!! Miracle story!!


    I Sprint 400, 200m and 100 meters. after a 6 week cycle of ep-stane from dynamic formulas, i went from running 11.2 in the 100m to 10.4!!! and in the 200 i went from 22.8 to 21.12. My 400m is what really shocked me though! My endurance was out of this world. I went from running a 53.5 to a 48.8. i did not expect this big of a time drop, especially because i did not train as hard as i did when i wasn't using this and secondly, i thought my joints would feel like an old mans, well they did ache slightly but it wasn't anything i couldn't handle. i used cycle assist, taurine And whey also, and i kept my speed after i finished my pct too! the strength gains were great too, my squat max was 450 before this cycle now im hitting 540, this was amazing, i will do this again and again

  2. New Member
    Senka's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    78.93%

    Glad to see another positive experience.

    I know a couple lifeguards (muscular, but lean builds) that like to participate in marathons quite frequently and they use epistane exclusively.
  3. New Member
    bigblake878's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    28.25%

    What did you dose it at and for how long, if you mind me asking
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Lamron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    15/30/30/30/30/45 as you can see 6 weeks,
  5. New Member
    Lamron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    15/30/30/30/30/45 as you can see 6 weeks,
  6. New Member
    gmoney123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    30
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%

    What was your training like?
  7. New Member
    aasdferic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    247
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    33.4%

    if this was the bb misc I would say inb4 op becomes the next usian bolt

    :P
  8. Banned
    burpees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    41.84%

    Well it don't matter since u cheated smh
  9. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Steroids aren't cheating.... Unless your the only one using them.
  10. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Its a steroid.. It should help
  11. Banned
    burpees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    41.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Steroids aren't cheating.... Unless your the only one using them.
    IMO if your taking steroids to compete at a higher level in sports then your cheating
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,164
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Weight increase/decrease?
    Bodyfat?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  13. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post

    IMO if your taking steroids to compete at a higher level in sports then your cheating
    Just as much as having your equipment, clothing, training, using state of the art technology to have every advantage is cheating.

    In the end, nothing but dedication and hard work is going to make you faster, stronger, more powerful.
  14. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Steroids don't add anything that isn't already there, they just unlock the genes to allow them to do what their programmed to do.

    If it's not in you to be a certain size, run faster, hit those numbers on the weights, it isn't going to happen with steroids.
    Only sore losers whine about cheating instead if learning and trying to become better.
  15. Banned
    burpees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    41.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Steroids don't add anything that isn't already there, they just unlock the genes to allow them to do what their programmed to do.

    If it's not in you to be a certain size, run faster, hit those numbers on the weights, it isn't going to happen with steroids.
    Only sore losers whine about cheating instead if learning and trying to become better.
    Lol, whatever you say.
  16. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I was going to try to convince you with explaining how steroids work, and other stuff, but whats the use. keep living in your dream land.
  17. Banned
    burpees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    41.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I was going to try to convince you with explaining how steroids work, and other stuff, but whats the use. keep living in your dream land.
    I don't really give a fuk what u think man keep it moving
  18. Senior Member
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,034
    Rep Power
    219125
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    7.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    How much weight did you gain?
  19. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I was going to try to convince you with explaining how steroids work, and other stuff, but whats the use. keep living in your dream land.
    When your a jerk off, nobody cares for your opinion.....but I am sure your used to this. Move on....
  20. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    When your a jerk off, nobody cares for your opinion.....but I am sure your used to this. Move on....
    somebody still does, well a lot of people, cause I get paid nicely for it. congrats to the op for the gainz, nice to hear.
  21. Advanced Member
    bill86's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    510
    Rep Power
    31799
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    84.55%

    i swear most people in the "internet workout community" are delusional. the use of steroids on otherwise optimal performance >>>>>>>>> the use of any of that other **** you mentioned on other wise optimal performance. anyone with any real life knowledge knows that steroids make getting results 10x easier. all the training, clothing, or whatever else in the world would not have given op those results in 6 weeks.
  22. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    differences of opinion. steroids are much a part of sports as anything else. Only thing the op did that was wrong was start this thread in the wrong section. didn't realize so many anti steroids users on a steroid forum. steroids don't make things any easier. but this brings up an interesting topic, which i'll bring up in the aas sub forum.
  23. Advanced Member
    bill86's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    510
    Rep Power
    31799
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    84.55%

    but by definition, they're cheating in that environment.

    "Cheating:Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage"

    in that type of environment, steroids are banned, therefore, taking them is cheating. if whey protein was banned, taking it would be cheating too. doing anything that's against the rules to gain an advantage is cheating.

    now, personally, i don't really give a crap about it because, like you said, i'm sure everyone else is doing it at that level too, although i do feel for the guys that want to stay natural and are therefore limited by following the rules.

    my biggest beef is with the concept that steroids are somehow on the same level as anything else. steroids are far greater than any 'natural' supplement, routine, or equipment in their effect, as illustrated by OP. steroid users tend to fall into 2 categories, the first, like many people i know, who say "ive used them because they work and gave me gains i could never accomplish in that period of time naturally" and people who act like they don't do much... the latter of the two i find ridiculous, that's all. and it just seems as if everyone using on the internet falls into that category and acts like they don't as efficient as they are. i mean, only an idiot would think you can take some juice for 6 months, not workout, and look like jay cutler... but if done properly, they do yield incredible results, and if done improperly, still yield better results than you'd achieve naturally (unless, of course, you don't workout, and until you come off, not knowing what you're doing, and lose it all)
  24. Advanced Member
    bill86's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    510
    Rep Power
    31799
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    84.55%

    so because i know and follow the definition of 'cheating' im "anti-steroid"?

    steroids don't make things any easier? ok.... that's just absurd
  25. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,837
    Rep Power
    2469152
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    You could give the masses as many steroids as you wanted and they wont run near an 11sec hundred or hit a SINGLE home run.

    Call it what you want but the fact ppl look down on it is bc they never could cut it to get to a level where it even matters.

    Same discussion goes on with baseball and 99% of the people who weigh in heavily as being outraged about Bonds never made their JV high school team, let a lone ever hit a HR.

    Point being, they have no idea what it takes to get to that level.

    Nice work OP, that's dedication.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  26. Senior Member
    rugger48's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    61398
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    40.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You could give the masses as many steroids as you wanted and they wont run near an 11sec hundred or hit a SINGLE home run.

    Call it what you want but the fact ppl look down on it is bc they never could cut it to get to a level where it even matters.

    Same discussion goes on with baseball and 99% of the people who weigh in heavily as being outraged about Bonds never made their JV high school team, let a lone ever hit a HR.

    Point being, they have no idea what it takes to get to that level.

    Nice work OP, that's dedication.
    Nobody says they are not good professional athletes, but bond still took them to be the the best, If they didnt help make him that way then there was no reason to take them. Bad arguement " its the work that does it " Just something they tell themselves to make them feel better about what they are doing.
  27. Banned
    burpees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    41.84%

    Lmao can't believe people on here man


    I'm not anti steroids u dork I'm anti 250 pound men keeping secrets and poking each other on the ass with needles to get a edge and or advantage for a competitive setting

    If u got to keep a secret and hide your actions then what your doing is likely a wrong doing unless your planning a surprise birthday party or some ****

    If your doing steroids and your opponent isnt then your cheating plain and simple your trying to get a upper hand, I don't give a FUK if that person worked harder your cheating. If everyone can take steroids in sports then ill be ok with it and whatever happens happens but that's not the case

    Floyd Mayweather is the highest paid athlete at the moment undefeated as well and never took steroids and praises hardwork and dedication and looks down on steroid use,

    Maybe all you secret steroid taking nerds should put your money together and make your own sport where y'all can share needles and compete all day Til then if I can't sell cocaine and smoke weed then u can't take steroids in competition that's against using them
  28. Banned
    burpees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    41.84%

    Im all for anyone taking steroids to break personal goals and plateaus or if your in a competition that allows the use of them other than that Nawww
  29. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,837
    Rep Power
    2469152
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bc you don't fail a test, you don't take steroids?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  30. Banned
    burpees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    41.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Bc you don't fail a test, you don't take steroids?
    Everybody eventually gets caught it's only a matter of time. Whether u take steroids, cheat on your wife, sell drugs etc... Some take longer to catch up than others.

    I understand there's plenty of athletes taking steroids and it's part of the game nowadays just don't get caught cause u will look down upon if u never do more power to u and salute for being a step ahead on
    Everyone

    In general speaking tho if u take steroids to compete under a organization that don't allow them then your cheating

    I can't blame them tho the temptation probably is high and especially to take low dose for muscle recovery purposes or to speed up recovery from a injury

    If they made it legal to take steroids ill be cool with it leave it a even playing ground not just for the ones who are great at being sneaky
  31. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,485
    Rep Power
    1214964
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    Lmao can't believe people on here man

    I'm not anti steroids u dork I'm anti 250 pound men keeping secrets and poking each other on the ass with needles to get a edge and or advantage for a competitive setting

    If u got to keep a secret and hide your actions then what your doing is likely a wrong doing unless your planning a surprise birthday party or some ****

    If your doing steroids and your opponent isnt then your cheating plain and simple your trying to get a upper hand, I don't give a FUK if that person worked harder your cheating. If everyone can take steroids in sports then ill be ok with it and whatever happens happens but that's not the case

    Floyd Mayweather is the highest paid athlete at the moment undefeated as well and never took steroids and praises hardwork and dedication and looks down on steroid use,

    Maybe all you secret steroid taking nerds should put your money together and make your own sport where y'all can share needles and compete all day Til then if I can't sell cocaine and smoke weed then u can't take steroids in competition that's against using them
    Floyd mayweather doesn't look nor does he act like a natural athlete. He's in a highly catabolic combat sport and he holds on to a crap ton of mass. He's not 250 lbs plus but he's pretty good on the lean mass department. You can pass the steroid test so easily.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  32. Senior Member
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,385
    Rep Power
    215267
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    58.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    1st thing is the ops results are not typical. A 90lbs increase on an already decent squat in 6 weeks is unheard of and especially from just epistane. Also for the poster that said no equipment can give those results.. Actually bench and squat suits can add way more than that. Also how is it known that floyd mayweather uses steriods? Lol Just because he says he doesnt? Everybody says they dont until they get caught. Also everybody does not get caught. Most never will. I know someone that works with and knows alot pro athletes. A ton in baseball and a **** load more in football. Lol football should be obvious though.
  33. Banned
    burpees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    41.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Floyd mayweather doesn't look nor does he act like a natural athlete. He's in a highly catabolic combat sport and he holds on to a crap ton of mass. He's not 250 lbs plus but he's pretty good on the lean mass department. You can pass the steroid test so easily.
    Well he does a great job at not getting caught he demands VADA testing for him and his opponent

    Where they randomly appear and draw blood from you I know there's alot of masterminds that can rig a scheduled test but unless u have VADA paid off I'm not sure how u can beat random testing even tho I bet there is a way they can and like I said if there that smarter then everyone so be it that takes some smarts to pull that off and I salute to them
  34. Advanced Member
    bill86's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    510
    Rep Power
    31799
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    84.55%

    another thing i dont get is assuming that EVERY athlete is on steroids. i mean, those that make it to that elite level are so gifted it's not even funny, so while many pro's are using (especially in CERTAIN sports), i think it's foolish to say they ALL are, or even most, after all, there ARE SOME genetic freaks out there.

    that's why i said i feel for the natural dudes who are following the rules. it's like this.... say you bust your ass every day and do everything right at, say, wide receiver. say you're a top guy in the nfl and you're natural and follow the rules. when a guy that does everything the exact same as you but isn't as fast, quick or strong as you, then begins to illegally use something that gives him a boost and makes him better than you, thats bs. if you've earned your spot as a top guy off hard work and genetics only to lose that spot to another guy who's quicker off the line or faster down the field because he's using something that's against the rules, thats bs.

    i think there should be more stringent testing because it puts those that follow the rules at a disadvantage. and while people like to throw around the whole 'society likes to see this" or "society likes to see that" mumbo jumbo, i'd be willing to bet that MOST people like to see the best of the best who are there solely on their own merits. sure hitting a million baseballs out of the park is impressive, but it's nowhere near as impressive as someone that could hit that many out of the park naturally.

    a lot of guys that are into steroids and working out and all that point to barry bonds and say, "well... society wants that.... we shouldn't say it's cheating", but i just have a hard time believing society really wants to see that. i mean, not to say we don't want to see the best play at an elite level, but we don't want to see someone shatter records only to find out they were doing things to push them past their genetic potential. i still support the idea that an athlete performing at a 10 (arbitrary number) while on steroids is less impressive than an athlete performing at an 8 while natural.
  35. Advanced Member
    bill86's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    510
    Rep Power
    31799
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    84.55%

    and yeah, while im pessimistic about most, i highly doubt mayweather is on steroids simply because of the fact that he demands such stringent testing.
  36. New Member
    Philshred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    24216
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    19.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Just as much as having your equipment, clothing, training, using state of the art technology to have every advantage is cheating.

    In the end, nothing but dedication and hard work is going to make you faster, stronger, more powerful.
    Very well said!
  37. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    Well he does a great job at not getting caught he demands VADA testing for him and his opponent

    Where they randomly appear and draw blood from you I know there's alot of masterminds that can rig a scheduled test but unless u have VADA paid off I'm not sure how u can beat random testing even tho I bet there is a way they can and like I said if there that smarter then everyone so be it that takes some smarts to pull that off and I salute to them
    testing agencies have been getting paid off since testing began. if you care to read about this underground stuff that goes on, the balco (bay area lab co-op) scandal is a great place to start.
  38. Banned
    burpees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    41.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    testing agencies have been getting paid off since testing began. if you care to read about this underground stuff that goes on, the balco (bay area lab co-op) scandal is a great place to start.
    I read up on it a little before, sugar Shane Mosley got caught in that ring.

    Funny thing is Victor Conte has alot of boxers under his belt today and so does angel memo heredia.

    The guys are masterminds despite there very shady past

    Theres Been a great deal of high profile boxers getting caught by failing drug tests the past couple years

    I
  39. New Member
    mike0589's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    3440
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamron View Post
    I Sprint 400, 200m and 100 meters. after a 6 week cycle of ep-stane from dynamic formulas, i went from running 11.2 in the 100m to 10.4!!! and in the 200 i went from 22.8 to 21.12. My 400m is what really shocked me though! My endurance was out of this world. I went from running a 53.5 to a 48.8. i did not expect this big of a time drop, especially because i did not train as hard as i did when i wasn't using this and secondly, i thought my joints would feel like an old mans, well they did ache slightly but it wasn't anything i couldn't handle. i used cycle assist, taurine And whey also, and i kept my speed after i finished my pct too! the strength gains were great too, my squat max was 450 before this cycle now im hitting 540, this was amazing, i will do this again and again
    I don't believe this one bit. I'm an ex NCAA sprinter and have ran in all of these events and there is no way you can physiologically make such a dynamic change to your Aerobic/Anaerobic system in as little as 6 weeks.
  40. Banned
    burpees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    41.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by mike0589 View Post

    I don't believe this one bit. I'm an ex NCAA sprinter and have ran in all of these events and there is no way you can physiologically make such a dynamic change to your Aerobic/Anaerobic system in as little as 6 weeks.
    We're there issue with steroids when u used to compete ? What your opinion on it ?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane increases LH?
    By Hyde12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 07:40 AM
  2. How to Increase my Squat
    By IronMarc in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 02:16 PM
  3. Should Tren be increasing my appetite??
    By Qaiphyx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 08:13 AM
  4. Should I increase my M1T dosage?
    By SpecialK117 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 12:29 PM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-26-2004, 02:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in