Raspberry Keytones

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,783
    Rep Power
    3341318
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Raspberry Keytones


    Whats the general thoughts on this lovely new product?
    Anyone out there used it?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

  2. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,874
    Rep Power
    3726603
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    37.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Its actually been out for quite some time. It a good non/low stim fat burner by itself or stacked with something like Reduce xt

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,783
    Rep Power
    3341318
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    Its actually been out for quite some time. It a good non/low stim fat burner by itself or stacked with something like Reduce xt
    Only company I'm aware that has it is AI Sports.
    People were raving about it, I never here many of ppl here speak of it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,637
    Rep Power
    2788149
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    42.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Only company I'm aware that has it is AI Sports.
    People were raving about it, I never here many of ppl here speak of it.
    sns has rk-500 and 125, controlled labs has a new one out, top secret has l-carnitine-ras ketones,
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,637
    Rep Power
    2788149
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    42.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    there is quite a bit out now, hyper t2 has 250mg per serving, reduction pm has 250mg per serving as well
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  6. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,874
    Rep Power
    3726603
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    37.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Its in about a 100 different products

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,783
    Rep Power
    3341318
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeah I never really payed much attention to it until now.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Senior Member
    NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,622
    Rep Power
    480789
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It's a solid addition to any cut/recomp stack for the price. SNS offers capped versions in either 125 or 500mg doses.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  9. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,637
    Rep Power
    2788149
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    42.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    sns has rk-500 and 125, controlled labs has a new one out, top secret has l-carnitine-ras ketones,
    beat ya to it
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,002
    Rep Power
    1212410
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Definitely a solid addition to any cut or even lean bulk IMO.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. Professional Member
    taman6886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,003
    Rep Power
    1072207
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    18.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It is also in multiple SPP products
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  12. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,614
    Rep Power
    6447817
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I think it's a great product. I use 1.5g/day during my cuts, dosed pre-high fat-meal (as per studies) and in conjunction with EC (increased NE). It's stim-free (my highest fat meal is pre-bed so I take a full gram pre-bed and sleep fine), and there is a definite effect on preventing fat gain.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,298
    Rep Power
    689811
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    63.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I like supplementing my RK with Thermogenesauce. Anyone else a fan of that stuff? Hot sauce done right.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  14. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,899
    Rep Power
    1188979
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I like supplementing my RK with Thermogenesauce. Anyone else a fan of that stuff? Hot sauce done right.
    Lol, let me count the ways he has me using RK:

    Chewing gum (Thermogum)
    Pill (DCP)
    Topical (Eviscerate Smolder)
    Face wash (Banish BCFC)



    And it's even in the hot sauce which I just got!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,336
    Rep Power
    803882
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    The research on RK's is weak as hell imo, but people seem to like it.

    It's also Dr Oz recommended...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,783
    Rep Power
    3341318
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeah, I mean to looked at Top Secret L-Carnitine & Raspberry Keytones...
    Under dosed...


    AI seems the way to go or the RK 500...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  17. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19727
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've used SNS Rk-500 multiple times with Controlled Labs Reduction PM at night. Always seems to increase my rate or fat loss while on a cutting diet.

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I think it's a great product. I use 1.5g/day during my cuts, dosed pre-high fat-meal (as per studies) and in conjunction with EC (increased NE). It's stim-free (my highest fat meal is pre-bed so I take a full gram pre-bed and sleep fine), and there is a definite effect on preventing fat gain.
    I tried 1g pre meal once and it gave me the worst stomach cramps after my meal... Were you using SNS's product?

    Maybe there wasn't enough fat in the meal? Would that make a difference?

    FWIW the meal was 1 scoop Trutein w/ 1 cup 2% plain greek yogurt.
    :blindfold:
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,783
    Rep Power
    3341318
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash
    I've used SNS Rk-500 multiple times with Controlled Labs Reduction PM at night. Always seems to increase my rate or fat loss while on a cutting diet.

    I tried 1g pre meal once and it gave me the worst stomach cramps after my meal... Were you using SNS's product?

    Maybe there wasn't enough fat in the meal? Would that make a difference?

    FWIW the meal was 1 scoop Trutein w/ 1 cup 2% plain greek yogurt.
    Upset stomach... Happens with capsaicin as well.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,298
    Rep Power
    5577973
    Level
    97
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Raspberry ketones don't do much for me at all. They seem to keep me awake if I take them too close to bedtime. So I guess they give me a bit of energy but I don't think they do a thing for actual fat loss.
  20. Advanced Member
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513836
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    6.57%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd
    The research on RK's is weak as hell imo, but people seem to like it.

    It's also Dr Oz recommended...
    Haha I went to get some more protein at my friends supp shop, I was just browsing and literally 10+ people were in the checkout line for RK because of Dr. Oz.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,336
    Rep Power
    803882
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Haha I went to get some more protein at my friends supp shop, I was just browsing and literally 10+ people were in the checkout line for RK because of Dr. Oz.
    They literally sold out nationwide after he advocated their use.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  22. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yup Dr "the Fear monger" Oz loves his RK and Green Coffee Beans
  23. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,994
    Rep Power
    1021212
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    79.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Upset stomach... Happens with capsaicin as well.
    Capsaicin in some sort of supplement form or just eating straight cayenne pepper?

    Pardon my confusion, I've heard of some folks eating spoonfuls of pepper for weight loss (or drinking with lemon juice), but was curious if this was what you're referring to
  24. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Minus the burning mouth i think the straight stuff is easier on the stomach.

    Fat Smack has Capsaicin in it, and man you can feel it in your stomach. nothing too bad, but it is a bit unpleasant of a feeling.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,783
    Rep Power
    3341318
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531

    Capsaicin in some sort of supplement form or just eating straight cayenne pepper?

    Pardon my confusion, I've heard of some folks eating spoonfuls of pepper for weight loss (or drinking with lemon juice), but was curious if this was what you're referring to
    Active compound of chili peppers.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  26. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19727
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Yup Dr "the Fear monger" Oz loves his RK and Green Coffee Beans
    Yup, my gf started taking both after watching his crap show. At least she bought SNS Rk-125
    :blindfold:
  27. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Yup, my gf started taking both after watching his crap show. At least she bought SNS Rk-125

    does she still drink apple juice or is that out now?

    Seriously they should do a sequel to Culture of Fear dedicated entirely to things Docs and other TV talking heads come up with.
  28. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19727
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    does she still drink apple juice or is that out now?
    She'll never give up juice lol She's on a smoothie kick SMH... I just let her do her thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Seriously they should do a sequel to Culture of Fear dedicated entirely to things Docs and other TV talking heads come up with.
    ^Truth. I remember giving the show a shot once. It was the resveratrol episode... After I saw the product he was pimping, I promptly changed the channel and never watched that crap again.
    :blindfold:
  29. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The Yoplait frozen yogurt smoothie mix is pretty good actually.


    I work with a woman - who swears she was offered money to go on his show as a plant and ask a bunch of scripted questions about a non existant health issue.. Have no reason to doubt it, but take it with as many grains of salt as you want. but not to many because Salt kills!!!!
  30. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,614
    Rep Power
    6447817
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I've used SNS Rk-500 multiple times with Controlled Labs Reduction PM at night. Always seems to increase my rate or fat loss while on a cutting diet.



    I tried 1g pre meal once and it gave me the worst stomach cramps after my meal... Were you using SNS's product?

    Maybe there wasn't enough fat in the meal? Would that make a difference?

    FWIW the meal was 1 scoop Trutein w/ 1 cup 2% plain greek yogurt.
    Yeah I use SNS' product and notice no issues. You can also simply take it with your food since timing isn't a terribly big deal with RK. The amount of fat wouldn't affect the gastric reaction, realistically.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  31. Advanced Member
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513836
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    6.57%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Hmmm.. seems promising stuff, but i guess one has to try it to see if it works for them.. Im not doing a cut, but going for a lean bulk. Started the 1st of june and im up 7 pounds (morning scale average). Does RK have a bell shape curve in effectivness?
  32. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,614
    Rep Power
    6447817
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Hmmm.. seems promising stuff, but i guess one has to try it to see if it works for them.. Im not doing a cut, but going for a lean bulk. Started the 1st of june and im up 7 pounds (morning scale average). Does RK have a bell shape curve in effectivness?
    I'm sure it does, but it's not a sharp V by any means. I'd use RK on a bulk to ameliorate fat gain, as that is actually how it was used in one of the rat studies.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  33. Advanced Member
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513836
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    6.57%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Hmmm, im still reading about it. Has me scratching my head trying to figure out the answers to my questions.
  34. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19727
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    The Yoplait frozen yogurt smoothie mix is pretty good actually.


    I work with a woman - who swears she was offered money to go on his show as a plant and ask a bunch of scripted questions about a non existant health issue.. Have no reason to doubt it, but take it with as many grains of salt as you want. but not to many because Salt kills!!!!
    I can't take anyone serious that wears scrubs to host a TALK SHOW!
    :blindfold:
  35. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19727
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yeah I use SNS' product and notice no issues. You can also simply take it with your food since timing isn't a terribly big deal with RK. The amount of fat wouldn't affect the gastric reaction, realistically.
    Good to know. It wasn't all that bad kinda curbed my appetite. I'll try taking it with my meal next time and see if it helps.
    :blindfold:
  36. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I can't take anyone serious that wears scrubs to host a TALK SHOW!
    better than the white lab coat and clip board i guess.

    Was he the genious that convinced Oprah that meat was evil and would kill the world? or was that Doc Phil? get confused. the Geraldo's of the medical community

    Next up the secrets of the KFC vaults. the 13 secret spices that Col Sanders never wanted you to know about - that will kill you!! or a nice episode on the evils of Di Hydrogen Monoxcide get everyone to swear never to use it again, and push the FDA to ban it.
  37. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19727
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    better than the white lab coat and clip board i guess.

    Was he the genious that convinced Oprah that meat was evil and would kill the world? or was that Doc Phil? get confused. the Geraldo's of the medical community

    Next up the secrets of the KFC vaults. the 13 secret spices that Col Sanders never wanted you to know about - that will kill you!! or a nice episode on the evils of Di Hydrogen Monoxcide get everyone to swear never to use it again, and push the FDA to ban it.
    Hahaha On the next Dr.oz he's gonna open Jimmy Hoffa's recently unearthed lunch box.
    :blindfold:
  38. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81804
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    you see this big mac is still good, evil!!
  39. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,874
    Rep Power
    3726603
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    37.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

    They literally sold out nationwide after he advocated their use.
    That along with the fact we bought 1700kg the day it aired


    About the only side effect ive heard(&experienced) is some heartburn from users prone to acid reflux

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  40. Advanced Member
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513836
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    6.57%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    1700kg of raspberries for the process?!? Or the synthetic version of the ketones? Damn how do I join to get in on the fun?!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RK-500 Xtreme Raspberry Keytones
    By fatburner2007 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 12:41 AM
  2. Three-grain raspberry muffins
    By yeahright in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 02:40 AM
  3. Raspberries fight cancer? Researchers think so
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 02:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in