Raspberry Keytones

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Hmmm.. seems promising stuff, but i guess one has to try it to see if it works for them.. Im not doing a cut, but going for a lean bulk. Started the 1st of june and im up 7 pounds (morning scale average). Does RK have a bell shape curve in effectivness?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Hmmm.. seems promising stuff, but i guess one has to try it to see if it works for them.. Im not doing a cut, but going for a lean bulk. Started the 1st of june and im up 7 pounds (morning scale average). Does RK have a bell shape curve in effectivness?
    I'm sure it does, but it's not a sharp V by any means. I'd use RK on a bulk to ameliorate fat gain, as that is actually how it was used in one of the rat studies.
    •   
       


  3. Hmmm, im still reading about it. Has me scratching my head trying to figure out the answers to my questions.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    The Yoplait frozen yogurt smoothie mix is pretty good actually.


    I work with a woman - who swears she was offered money to go on his show as a plant and ask a bunch of scripted questions about a non existant health issue.. Have no reason to doubt it, but take it with as many grains of salt as you want. but not to many because Salt kills!!!!
    I can't take anyone serious that wears scrubs to host a TALK SHOW!
    :blindfold:

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yeah I use SNS' product and notice no issues. You can also simply take it with your food since timing isn't a terribly big deal with RK. The amount of fat wouldn't affect the gastric reaction, realistically.
    Good to know. It wasn't all that bad kinda curbed my appetite. I'll try taking it with my meal next time and see if it helps.
    :blindfold:
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I can't take anyone serious that wears scrubs to host a TALK SHOW!
    better than the white lab coat and clip board i guess.

    Was he the genious that convinced Oprah that meat was evil and would kill the world? or was that Doc Phil? get confused. the Geraldo's of the medical community

    Next up the secrets of the KFC vaults. the 13 secret spices that Col Sanders never wanted you to know about - that will kill you!! or a nice episode on the evils of Di Hydrogen Monoxcide get everyone to swear never to use it again, and push the FDA to ban it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    better than the white lab coat and clip board i guess.

    Was he the genious that convinced Oprah that meat was evil and would kill the world? or was that Doc Phil? get confused. the Geraldo's of the medical community

    Next up the secrets of the KFC vaults. the 13 secret spices that Col Sanders never wanted you to know about - that will kill you!! or a nice episode on the evils of Di Hydrogen Monoxcide get everyone to swear never to use it again, and push the FDA to ban it.
    Hahaha On the next Dr.oz he's gonna open Jimmy Hoffa's recently unearthed lunch box.
    :blindfold:

  8. you see this big mac is still good, evil!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

    They literally sold out nationwide after he advocated their use.
    That along with the fact we bought 1700kg the day it aired


    About the only side effect ive heard(&experienced) is some heartburn from users prone to acid reflux

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  10. 1700kg of raspberries for the process?!? Or the synthetic version of the ketones? Damn how do I join to get in on the fun?!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    That along with the fact we bought 1700kg the day it aired


    About the only side effect ive heard(&experienced) is some heartburn from users prone to acid reflux
    My mom had similar issues, but it really is a great product to add into a stim or non stim stack.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  12. Yea, mothers request was the sole reason for digging into research

  13. Probably on par with ECGC..only helps if you're on top of your diet, but won't melt the fat off a slacker.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Probably on par with ECGC..only helps if you're on top of your diet, but won't melt the fat off a slacker.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    HAHAHA great movie!

  16. Is this similar to african mango also?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Is this similar to african mango also?
    nope african mango's benefits are here

    Appetite Suppression
    By slowing gastric emptying, African Mango can effectively suppress appetite by helping you stay full for longer.

    Natural fat burner

    Naturally boosts adiponectin - Adiponectin is a natural hormone that regulates levels of blood sugar and insulin. People with naturally low levels of adiponectin are much more likely to suffer from obesity, and other health problems.

    Leptin control
    By lowering C-reactive protein, African Mango allows the proper utilization of leptin. Leptin is a powerful signaling hormone that helps the body regulate food intake.

    Natural detoxification

    Total cholesterol, triglyceride, and LDL cholesterol reduction – the high fiber content of African Mango helps to lower cholesterol.

    I am stacking raspberry ketones(200mgs), african mango(300mgs), caffiene and lclt and I feel its keeping me lean.

    My first run run last year of raspberry ketones last year I recomped some and noticed a heady feeling on it.

    This time not so much-it does increase epinephrine levels, significantly? I dont know I would think it would as much as ephedrine or anything since it comes from raspberry ketones.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  18. RK prevents and improves obesity and fatty liver. These effects appear to stem from the action of RK in altering the lipid metabolism, or more specifically, in increasing norepinephrine-induced lipolysis in white adipocytes.

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15862604

  19. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton

    nope african mango's benefits are here

    Appetite Suppression
    By slowing gastric emptying, African Mango can effectively suppress appetite by helping you stay full for longer.

    Natural fat burner
    Naturally boosts adiponectin - Adiponectin is a natural hormone that regulates levels of blood sugar and insulin. People with naturally low levels of adiponectin are much more likely to suffer from obesity, and other health problems.

    Leptin control
    By lowering C-reactive protein, African Mango allows the proper utilization of leptin. Leptin is a powerful signaling hormone that helps the body regulate food intake.

    Natural detoxification
    Total cholesterol, triglyceride, and LDL cholesterol reduction - the high fiber content of African Mango helps to lower cholesterol.

    I am stacking raspberry ketones(200mgs), african mango(300mgs), caffiene and lclt and I feel its keeping me lean.

    My first run run last year of raspberry ketones last year I recomped some and noticed a heady feeling on it.

    This time not so much-it does increase epinephrine levels, significantly? I dont know I would think it would as much as ephedrine or anything since it comes from raspberry ketones.
    Yeah, African Mango sounds decent.
    What do you mean heady feeling on RK?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah, African Mango sounds decent.
    What do you mean heady feeling on RK?
    light headed , dizzy. I dont get it anymore and feel fine with the rks-and I have no clue why i got it when I did it a year ago on my solo rk run.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  21. Great stuff.

    Both our REDuction products contain Rasberry ketones.

    We also have a product called RAZdiponectin (RAZ for short) that's straight rasberry ketones.

    We're offering some logging opportunities for both products as a stack, if your interested.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    I'm sure it does, but it's not a sharp V by any means. I'd use RK on a bulk to ameliorate fat gain, as that is actually how it was used in one of the rat studies.
    What is the dosing in that situation?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    What is the dosing in that situation?
    BW dependent but about 1.5g
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RK-500 Xtreme Raspberry Keytones
    By fatburner2007 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 12:41 AM
  2. Three-grain raspberry muffins
    By yeahright in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 02:40 AM
Log in
Log in