Raspberry Keytones

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whats the general thoughts on this lovely new product?
Anyone out there used it?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its actually been out for quite some time. It a good non/low stim fat burner by itself or stacked with something like Reduce xt
Only company I'm aware that has it is AI Sports.
People were raving about it, I never here many of ppl here speak of it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Only company I'm aware that has it is AI Sports.
People were raving about it, I never here many of ppl here speak of it.
sns has rk-500 and 125, controlled labs has a new one out, top secret has l-carnitine-ras ketones,

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
there is quite a bit out now, hyper t2 has 250mg per serving, reduction pm has 250mg per serving as well

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I never really payed much attention to it until now.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a solid addition to any cut/recomp stack for the price. SNS offers capped versions in either 125 or 500mg doses.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Reactions: mw1
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a solid addition to any cut or even lean bulk IMO.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is also in multiple SPP products :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I think it's a great product. I use 1.5g/day during my cuts, dosed pre-high fat-meal (as per studies) and in conjunction with EC (increased NE). It's stim-free (my highest fat meal is pre-bed so I take a full gram pre-bed and sleep fine), and there is a definite effect on preventing fat gain.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I like supplementing my RK with Thermogenesauce. Anyone else a fan of that stuff? Hot sauce done right.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like supplementing my RK with Thermogenesauce. Anyone else a fan of that stuff? Hot sauce done right.
Lol, let me count the ways he has me using RK:

Chewing gum (Thermogum)
Pill (DCP)
Topical (Eviscerate Smolder)
Face wash (Banish BCFC)

:)

And it's even in the hot sauce which I just got!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The research on RK's is weak as hell imo, but people seem to like it.

It's also Dr Oz recommended...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, I mean to looked at Top Secret L-Carnitine & Raspberry Keytones...
Under dosed...

AI seems the way to go or the RK 500...

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I've used SNS Rk-500 multiple times with Controlled Labs Reduction PM at night. Always seems to increase my rate or fat loss while on a cutting diet.

I think it's a great product. I use 1.5g/day during my cuts, dosed pre-high fat-meal (as per studies) and in conjunction with EC (increased NE). It's stim-free (my highest fat meal is pre-bed so I take a full gram pre-bed and sleep fine), and there is a definite effect on preventing fat gain.
I tried 1g pre meal once and it gave me the worst stomach cramps after my meal... Were you using SNS's product?

Maybe there wasn't enough fat in the meal? Would that make a difference?

FWIW the meal was 1 scoop Trutein w/ 1 cup 2% plain greek yogurt.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've used SNS Rk-500 multiple times with Controlled Labs Reduction PM at night. Always seems to increase my rate or fat loss while on a cutting diet.

I tried 1g pre meal once and it gave me the worst stomach cramps after my meal... Were you using SNS's product?

Upset stomach... Happens with capsaicin as well.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Raspberry ketones don't do much for me at all. They seem to keep me awake if I take them too close to bedtime. So I guess they give me a bit of energy but I don't think they do a thing for actual fat loss.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
The research on RK's is weak as hell imo, but people seem to like it.

It's also Dr Oz recommended...
Haha I went to get some more protein at my friends supp shop, I was just browsing and literally 10+ people were in the checkout line for RK because of Dr. Oz.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I went to get some more protein at my friends supp shop, I was just browsing and literally 10+ people were in the checkout line for RK because of Dr. Oz.
They literally sold out nationwide after he advocated their use.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Yup Dr "the Fear monger" Oz loves his RK and Green Coffee Beans :)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Upset stomach... Happens with capsaicin as well.
Capsaicin in some sort of supplement form or just eating straight cayenne pepper?

Pardon my confusion, I've heard of some folks eating spoonfuls of pepper for weight loss (or drinking with lemon juice), but was curious if this was what you're referring to

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Minus the burning mouth i think the straight stuff is easier on the stomach.

Fat Smack has Capsaicin in it, and man you can feel it in your stomach. nothing too bad, but it is a bit unpleasant of a feeling.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Capsaicin in some sort of supplement form or just eating straight cayenne pepper?

Pardon my confusion, I've heard of some folks eating spoonfuls of pepper for weight loss (or drinking with lemon juice), but was curious if this was what you're referring to
Active compound of chili peppers.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yup Dr "the Fear monger" Oz loves his RK and Green Coffee Beans :)
Yup, my gf started taking both after watching his crap show. At least she bought SNS Rk-125 :shrug:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Yup, my gf started taking both after watching his crap show. At least she bought SNS Rk-125 :shrug:

does she still drink apple juice or is that out now?

Seriously they should do a sequel to Culture of Fear dedicated entirely to things Docs and other TV talking heads come up with.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
does she still drink apple juice or is that out now?
She'll never give up juice lol She's on a smoothie kick SMH... I just let her do her thing.

Seriously they should do a sequel to Culture of Fear dedicated entirely to things Docs and other TV talking heads come up with.
^Truth. I remember giving the show a shot once. It was the resveratrol episode... After I saw the product he was pimping, I promptly changed the channel and never watched that crap again.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
The Yoplait frozen yogurt smoothie mix is pretty good actually.

I work with a woman - who swears she was offered money to go on his show as a plant and ask a bunch of scripted questions about a non existant health issue.. Have no reason to doubt it, but take it with as many grains of salt as you want. but not to many because Salt kills!!!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Yeah I use SNS' product and notice no issues. You can also simply take it with your food since timing isn't a terribly big deal with RK. The amount of fat wouldn't affect the gastric reaction, realistically.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.. seems promising stuff, but i guess one has to try it to see if it works for them.. Im not doing a cut, but going for a lean bulk. Started the 1st of june and im up 7 pounds (morning scale average). Does RK have a bell shape curve in effectivness?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hmmm.. seems promising stuff, but i guess one has to try it to see if it works for them.. Im not doing a cut, but going for a lean bulk. Started the 1st of june and im up 7 pounds (morning scale average). Does RK have a bell shape curve in effectivness?
I'm sure it does, but it's not a sharp V by any means. I'd use RK on a bulk to ameliorate fat gain, as that is actually how it was used in one of the rat studies.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, im still reading about it. Has me scratching my head trying to figure out the answers to my questions.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
The Yoplait frozen yogurt smoothie mix is pretty good actually.

I work with a woman - who swears she was offered money to go on his show as a plant and ask a bunch of scripted questions about a non existant health issue.. Have no reason to doubt it, but take it with as many grains of salt as you want. but not to many because Salt kills!!!!
I can't take anyone serious that wears scrubs to host a TALK SHOW!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I use SNS' product and notice no issues. You can also simply take it with your food since timing isn't a terribly big deal with RK. The amount of fat wouldn't affect the gastric reaction, realistically.
Good to know. It wasn't all that bad kinda curbed my appetite. I'll try taking it with my meal next time and see if it helps.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I can't take anyone serious that wears scrubs to host a TALK SHOW!
better than the white lab coat and clip board i guess.

Was he the genious that convinced Oprah that meat was evil and would kill the world? or was that Doc Phil? get confused. the Geraldo's of the medical community :)

Next up the secrets of the KFC vaults. the 13 secret spices that Col Sanders never wanted you to know about - that will kill you!! or a nice episode on the evils of Di Hydrogen Monoxcide get everyone to swear never to use it again, and push the FDA to ban it.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
better than the white lab coat and clip board i guess.

Was he the genious that convinced Oprah that meat was evil and would kill the world? or was that Doc Phil? get confused. the Geraldo's of the medical community :)

Next up the secrets of the KFC vaults. the 13 secret spices that Col Sanders never wanted you to know about - that will kill you!! or a nice episode on the evils of Di Hydrogen Monoxcide get everyone to swear never to use it again, and push the FDA to ban it.
Hahaha On the next Dr.oz he's gonna open Jimmy Hoffa's recently unearthed lunch box.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
you see this big mac is still good, evil!!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They literally sold out nationwide after he advocated their use.
That along with the fact we bought 1700kg the day it aired:)

About the only side effect ive heard(&experienced) is some heartburn from users prone to acid reflux

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
1700kg of raspberries for the process?!? Or the synthetic version of the ketones? Damn how do I join to get in on the fun?!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That along with the fact we bought 1700kg the day it aired:)

About the only side effect ive heard(&experienced) is some heartburn from users prone to acid reflux
My mom had similar issues, but it really is a great product to add into a stim or non stim stack.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Yea, mothers request was the sole reason for digging into research;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Probably on par with ECGC..only helps if you're on top of your diet, but won't melt the fat off a slacker.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this similar to african mango also?
nope african mango's benefits are here

Appetite Suppression
By slowing gastric emptying, African Mango can effectively suppress appetite by helping you stay full for longer.

Natural fat burner

Naturally boosts adiponectin - Adiponectin is a natural hormone that regulates levels of blood sugar and insulin. People with naturally low levels of adiponectin are much more likely to suffer from obesity, and other health problems.

Leptin control
By lowering C-reactive protein, African Mango allows the proper utilization of leptin. Leptin is a powerful signaling hormone that helps the body regulate food intake.

Natural detoxification

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Total cholesterol, triglyceride, and LDL cholesterol reduction – the high fiber content of African Mango helps to lower cholesterol.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I am stacking raspberry ketones(200mgs), african mango(300mgs), caffiene and lclt and I feel its keeping me lean. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]My first run run last year of raspberry ketones last year I recomped some and noticed a heady feeling on it.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]This time not so much-it does increase epinephrine levels, significantly? I dont know I would think it would as much as [/FONT]ephedrine[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] or anything since it comes from raspberry ketones. [/FONT]

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
nope african mango's benefits are here

Appetite Suppression
By slowing gastric emptying, African Mango can effectively suppress appetite by helping you stay full for longer.

Natural fat burner
Naturally boosts adiponectin - Adiponectin is a natural hormone that regulates levels of blood sugar and insulin. People with naturally low levels of adiponectin are much more likely to suffer from obesity, and other health problems.

Leptin control
By lowering C-reactive protein, African Mango allows the proper utilization of leptin. Leptin is a powerful signaling hormone that helps the body regulate food intake.

Natural detoxification
Total cholesterol, triglyceride, and LDL cholesterol reduction - the high fiber content of African Mango helps to lower cholesterol.

I am stacking raspberry ketones(200mgs), african mango(300mgs), caffiene and lclt and I feel its keeping me lean.

My first run run last year of raspberry ketones last year I recomped some and noticed a heady feeling on it.

This time not so much-it does increase epinephrine levels, significantly? I dont know I would think it would as much as ephedrine or anything since it comes from raspberry ketones.
Yeah, African Mango sounds decent.
What do you mean heady feeling on RK?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, African Mango sounds decent.
What do you mean heady feeling on RK?
light headed , dizzy. I dont get it anymore and feel fine with the rks-and I have no clue why i got it when I did it a year ago on my solo rk run.