Best nutrient partitioner??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Best nutrient partitioner???

Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Best nutrient partitioner???

Thoughts ? SLINshot , SLINsane and AP come to mind.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    SlinSaneV2 and Recompadrol...The formulas for both have (for each) good synergy , besides, combined would make a good addition for a cut or recomp IMO.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd go with SlinSane V2 if I was going to take any. But bulk P-Slin is also nice to use.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    There's not enough logs or positive responses on SLINshot (or the nice price) for you to become a believer yet.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    There's not enough logs or positive responses on SLINshot (or the nice price) for you to become a believer yet.
    I believe !!!! I've never tried this type of product before so I was giving people a chance to say SLINshot sucks but they didn't . I have 4 bottles in my nutraplanet cart.
  6. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

I believe !!!! I've never tried this type of product before so I was giving people a chance to say SLINshot sucks but they didn't . I have 4 bottles in my nutraplanet cart.
    Sweet. Not sure why you would expect to hear that, but every1 has their own opinions. All the ones you listed are solid choices and you can't go wrong.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've used a ton and have had good experiences with pretty much all of them: Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Slin-Sane, LG's Slin, N2Slin, Slinshot.

I don't think you can really go wrong with them.

That said, Matt is testing a new one that will be out from Southland
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I've used a ton and have had good experiences with pretty much all of them: Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Slin-Sane, LG's Slin, N2Slin, Slinshot.

I don't think you can really go wrong with them.

That said, Matt is testing a new one that will be out from Southland
    I wanna try it...Matt has always been good for innovation in this industry (if my forum and supp history lessons serve me right that is).
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Sweet. Not sure why you would expect to hear that, but every1 has their own opinions. All the ones you listed are solid choices and you can't go wrong.
    I didn't expect anyone to say that but that would have been the only reason to question my decision to buy 4 bottles . Price wise it's the most competitive and I'm liking purus a lot right now . D-Pol, recycle, organ shield and of course Halavor are all hanging together on my shelf.
  10. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

I didn't expect anyone to say that but that would have been the only reason to question my decision to buy 4 bottles . Price wise it's the most competitive and I'm liking purus a lot right now . D-Pol, recycle, organ shield and of course Halavor are all hanging together on my shelf.
    Yeah it is, enjoy it buddy.
    I'm trying AP now myself to see how I like it.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I love AP.
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I wanna try it...Matt has always been good for innovation in this industry (if ya got something to say, say it and stand behind it. No need to couch and clarify it).
    Fixed for you! I too am very excited about the info I have been getting about SPP's new GDA!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I really liked the Licogenix/Slin Sane combo works awesome. SSv2 looks pretty sick.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    I really liked the Licogenix/Slin Sane combo works awesome. SSv2 looks pretty sick.
    Yeah SSv2 does, good deal to be had with that as well.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

I really like Glycobol and Agmatine for this purpose.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-120-caps.html

Glycobol has several positive reviews, and an overall 4.5/5.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I wanna try it...Matt has always been good for innovation in this industry (if my forum and supp history lessons serve me right that is).
    From the guy who brought you fat burning hot sauce, fat burning chewing gum, fat burning topicals, DCP, Alpha Y, Gut Health, the best skin care products, etc I think it's safe to say he has been fairly innovative I can guarantee you one thing his thought process is never "let's just copy that product and market it effectively."
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Fixed for you! I too am very excited about the info I have been getting about SPP's new GDA!
    Ok what did I do wrong there :/...if I said it that way its just in case people tell me "what do you know! you are a newcomer here!!" You know the way people treat me Tony besides I do think Matt is awesome, I have used both Eviscerate and Abliderate with great success and loved them, if he can go and create something that people deemed impossible, then I believe the man can surprise us with a top notch GDA
    >SNS-Glycophase<

Similar Forum Threads

1. best nutrient re-partitioner
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 433
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 04:03 PM
  2. Best nutrient partitioner to boost creatine utilization
    By flightposite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 11:38 AM
  3. best nutrient partitioner for a cheat meal